Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on SATURDAY! 07:48 - May 14 with 5082 views1983

Lets see if we can get this job done

We are just 3 games from the Premiership

Again another tale in the story of Swansea City Football Club the club I love and I grew up from a gobby teenager to a grumpy oldman with my family & friends some of whom are not here anymore but I can still see them and hear them on the North Bank and in The Liberty

Good Luck boys

This post has been edited by an administrator

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 08:47 - May 14 with 3884 viewsonehunglow

Yep
It's that time again.

My hopes and dreams from a grumpy teenager to a gobby older man in the hands of Steve,Woody,Wayne,Kyle and Matty;prove us moaning negative wrong.

It can be done and you can really do it.

Honest

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 10:42 - May 14 with 3873 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 11:20 - May 14 with 3841 views1983

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 10:42 - May 14 by KeithHaynes

Well Done Connor play your heart out son

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 17:58 - May 14 with 3702 viewsOldjack

Note to Cooper ,play this lad as it was meant to be ,a flying winger

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 18:38 - May 14 with 3672 viewsmax936

Brilliant, I bet his parents looking at that photo, must be wondering where the yrs have gone, I know we do with our two

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 00:12 - May 15 with 3530 viewsraynor94

Irrespective how we have played this season, now is the time to get behind the boys.

Come on you Swans we can do this!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 18:07 - May 15 with 3304 viewsGundog

Fair play, what a great post this is, such a positive write up.
The Jacks will love this if we go up or not lets all get with the spirit
of enjoying the playoffs and get behind the lads.COYS.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 18:29 - May 15 with 3287 viewsNotLoyal

Yes great thread, this is what we need!

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 20:23 - May 15 with 3233 viewsOldjack

Well we got there ,fuk knows how ,so all the best and do your best , you'll not get a better chance to dine at the top table

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 06:39 - May 16 with 3127 viewsRonaldStump

Agreed this a massive chance to give the City and the fans something to smile about.

Lets do this

(He She Him)

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 09:43 - May 16 with 3067 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well it’s a reset now. The past few games count for nothing and the players know it’s in their hands, they have the ability to go all the way. After such a long and gloats season this little breather will hopefully ready to die for the cause . If we can rediscover our early season form anything can happen. Defensively we can be the best out of the four teams but it’s the other end of the pitch where we need to improve - our creativity.

I hope we use all our Arsenal effectively - Connors long throws and wing play , Bidwell’s crossing and hopefully Routledge will be given the chance to link up play and make sure we’re more on the front foot than back defending for our lives hoping to squeak through.

It’s a challenge to the players to say for themselves “we should have gone up automatically- we’re going to do it this way instead”. All bar Barnsley have had very indifferent results recently so all will be a bit nervous. Let’s be confident and smash right into these games. Positive mental attitude is vital.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 15:02 - May 16 with 2966 viewsjack_lord

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 09:43 - May 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Well it’s a reset now. The past few games count for nothing and the players know it’s in their hands, they have the ability to go all the way. After such a long and gloats season this little breather will hopefully ready to die for the cause . If we can rediscover our early season form anything can happen. Defensively we can be the best out of the four teams but it’s the other end of the pitch where we need to improve - our creativity.

I hope we use all our Arsenal effectively - Connors long throws and wing play , Bidwell’s crossing and hopefully Routledge will be given the chance to link up play and make sure we’re more on the front foot than back defending for our lives hoping to squeak through.

It’s a challenge to the players to say for themselves “we should have gone up automatically- we’re going to do it this way instead”. All bar Barnsley have had very indifferent results recently so all will be a bit nervous. Let’s be confident and smash right into these games. Positive mental attitude is vital.

Regards Connor's throws. I don't know if I am imagining it but our performances seemed to drop when he used that weapon. I think we should mix it all up and give them everything. A long throw when they least expect it.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 17:45 - May 16 with 2870 viewsonehunglow

Bottom line is ,tomorrow we out our differences behind us and somehow ,
Pray together a Divine spirit engulfs our team.

For what it s worth, we have many ,up here anyway,wanting us to get up . We are seen as prefable to Hounslow Town, an overated holiday spot for cheeky cockneys on tour ,and Dickie Birds club of choice .

We could shaft them all.

I feel we are going to do it

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 18:00 - May 16 with 2881 viewsjohnlangy

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 17:45 - May 16 by onehunglow

Bottom line is ,tomorrow we out our differences behind us and somehow ,
Pray together a Divine spirit engulfs our team.

For what it s worth, we have many ,up here anyway,wanting us to get up . We are seen as prefable to Hounslow Town, an overated holiday spot for cheeky cockneys on tour ,and Dickie Birds club of choice .

We could shaft them all.

I feel we are going to do it

I'm rather liking the new positive OHL.
Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 18:19 - May 16 with 2856 viewsonehunglow

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 18:00 - May 16 by johnlangy

I'm rather liking the new positive OHL.

It won’t last bruv.
It s been a long season and I miss travelling and holidays. I’ve a lorra latent energy bursting to get out.wish I could get to see the lads and find some fans to bitch with .I miss that badly ,really I do.

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 08:10 - May 17 with 2692 viewsWhiterockin

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 18:19 - May 16 by onehunglow

It won’t last bruv.
It s been a long season and I miss travelling and holidays. I’ve a lorra latent energy bursting to get out.wish I could get to see the lads and find some fans to bitch with .I miss that badly ,really I do.

When you do go away take dadsarmy76 along he is continually lurking behind you, reminiscent of a boil on the bum.
Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 09:31 - May 17 with 2596 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 15:02 - May 16 by jack_lord

Regards Connor's throws. I don't know if I am imagining it but our performances seemed to drop when he used that weapon. I think we should mix it all up and give them everything. A long throw when they least expect it.

Exactly. I’m not saying use it as a substitute for good free flowing attacking play, rather to supplement it. I think the reason we started relying on the long throws in the first place was our creativity hit a brick wall.

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 10:11 - May 17 with 2534 viewsjack_lord

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 09:31 - May 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Exactly. I’m not saying use it as a substitute for good free flowing attacking play, rather to supplement it. I think the reason we started relying on the long throws in the first place was our creativity hit a brick wall.

I think he should use the long throw straight from our half down the line. Can you be offside from a throw in?

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 10:22 - May 17 with 2523 viewsWhiterockin

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 10:11 - May 17 by jack_lord

I think he should use the long throw straight from our half down the line. Can you be offside from a throw in?

No offside from a throw in, it would certainly counteract a high press.
Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 10:27 - May 17 with 2504 viewsCountyJim

Good luck from Newport let's hope two Welsh clubs are celebrating end of May
Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 12:46 - May 17 with 2424 viewsjohnlangy

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 10:27 - May 17 by CountyJim

Good luck from Newport let's hope two Welsh clubs are celebrating end of May

Totally agree Jim. Maybe three Welsh clubs. Come on Wrexham.
Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 12:47 - May 17 with 2423 viewsjack_lord

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 10:22 - May 17 by Whiterockin

No offside from a throw in, it would certainly counteract a high press.

I think its a good shout as our guys could just leg it up the pitch (I know its an amateur phrase) but it has possibilities with someone as mobile and quick thinking like Connor.

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 13:22 - May 17 with 2392 viewsWhiterockin

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 12:47 - May 17 by jack_lord

I think its a good shout as our guys could just leg it up the pitch (I know its an amateur phrase) but it has possibilities with someone as mobile and quick thinking like Connor.

Barnsley play a high pressing game particularly at throw ins. Long throw down the wing will push them back and create space.
Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 13:39 - May 17 with 2376 viewsKeithHaynes

We will be going over the top tonight their defence is slow, very slow, and the same one we faced in January. Lowe can out pace them.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 16:24 - May 17 with 2279 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Come on City!! Good Luck Boys on 13:39 - May 17 by KeithHaynes

We will be going over the top tonight their defence is slow, very slow, and the same one we faced in January. Lowe can out pace them.

We need Routs in the middle putting our wing backs and front two into spaces. He made all the difference in the Reading game last year and we know he's going to bust a gut to get us back up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024