Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are people never happy ? Ever ? 10:51 - May 14 with 1340 viewsKeithHaynes

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 11:23 - May 14 with 1302 viewsWhiterockin

This is the way I see it. You took a refund you cancelled your season tickets and gave up any rights for this season. This was stated if you took the refund option.
Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 11:51 - May 14 with 1274 viewsKeithHaynes

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 11:23 - May 14 by Whiterockin

This is the way I see it. You took a refund you cancelled your season tickets and gave up any rights for this season. This was stated if you took the refund option.

As Steph has said, may be they would prefer a free pint ?

Swansea City : Can a football club ever please everyone all the time ? 14th May 2021 11:43
The announcement by Swansea City yesterday that it’s FREE tickets for the second leg play off tie against Barnsley was an immense gesture. There has to be a degree of legislating to ensure those who enter the ballot are selected fairly. That was covered in yesterday’s main news story. However now it seems that wasn’t good enough ! 1

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 14:05 - May 14 with 1182 viewsonehunglow

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 11:51 - May 14 by KeithHaynes

As Steph has said, may be they would prefer a free pint ?

Swansea City : Can a football club ever please everyone all the time ? 14th May 2021 11:43
The announcement by Swansea City yesterday that it’s FREE tickets for the second leg play off tie against Barnsley was an immense gesture. There has to be a degree of legislating to ensure those who enter the ballot are selected fairly. That was covered in yesterday’s main news story. However now it seems that wasn’t good enough ! 1

Don't get me started on drinking in stadia.
I detest it almost as much a the "catering".

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 14:52 - May 14 with 1171 viewsWhiterockin

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 14:05 - May 14 by onehunglow

Don't get me started on drinking in stadia.
I detest it almost as much a the "catering".

I can't understand why somebody watching the Ospreys can have a beer while sitting in my seat. But it is illegal while I sit in the same seat and watch the Swans. Discrimination?
Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 17:26 - May 14 with 1083 viewsBillyChong

Birch liked to buy us beer when playing Barnsley
Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 17:42 - May 14 with 1072 viewsCatullus

They had to draw the line somewhere. Some people make me look cheerful!

Personally I'm happy that they are getting crowds back in and hope, if people are sensible, we are all back in for next season (hip replaement permitting) and to those who qualify for the draw for these free tickets, good luck to you.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 18:00 - May 14 with 1038 viewsonehunglow

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 17:42 - May 14 by Catullus

Personally I'm happy that they are getting crowds back in and hope, if people are sensible, we are all back in for next season (hip replaement permitting) and to those who qualify for the draw for these free tickets, good luck to you.

Good luck with that hip.i could loan you some money if you wanted to go private . At a reasonable interest rate naturally.

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 21:04 - May 14 with 975 viewsBoundy

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 18:00 - May 14 by onehunglow

Good luck with that hip.i could loan you some money if you wanted to go private . At a reasonable interest rate naturally.

!2K + , sounds like a very good pension you've got there

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 21:55 - May 14 with 909 viewsonehunglow

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 21:04 - May 14 by Boundy

!2K + , sounds like a very good pension you've got there

LOL.
My pension is a fraction of what DVLA bosses get.I only did 21 hrs and unless you do the whole term it is shyte.
Better off being a landlord.

I made my money well away from Plod.

Wait for me to finish my book

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 10:22 - May 15 with 834 viewsBadlands

Although I put my name in the hat I would like to see family pairings / groups and noisy youngsters given the places.
At the start of the season conditions of ST status were made clear.
Some people love moaning (that should be obvious from this site!) but for some it is a constant state of being.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 15:40 - May 15 with 719 viewsBadlands

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 14:52 - May 14 by Whiterockin

I can't understand why somebody watching the Ospreys can have a beer while sitting in my seat. But it is illegal while I sit in the same seat and watch the Swans. Discrimination?

FA and government rules because like it or not football had a problem with tanked up hooligans rampaging through grounds and towns ... rugby didn't.

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 15:44 - May 15 with 714 viewsWhiterockin

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 15:40 - May 15 by Badlands

FA and government rules because like it or not football had a problem with tanked up hooligans rampaging through grounds and towns ... rugby didn't.

I know that, but don't you think it is time this out of date law is looked at again. Times have changed since 1985.
Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 17:53 - May 15 with 656 viewsonehunglow

Is right. It’s also the case whilst football fans were for decades destroying towns and cities country wide ,rugby fans ,as a whole, were nit.

Fact

Time was when football fanship had the dregs of society attached .They gloried innit,don’t forget. Wrote books about it. We still see posts pining about the old rucks .

All of a sudden ,football fans have found a morality..

Rugby fans haven’t forgotten the carnage ..

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 14:48 - May 16 with 538 viewsBadlands

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 17:53 - May 15 by onehunglow

Is right. It’s also the case whilst football fans were for decades destroying towns and cities country wide ,rugby fans ,as a whole, were nit.

Fact

Time was when football fanship had the dregs of society attached .They gloried innit,don’t forget. Wrote books about it. We still see posts pining about the old rucks .

All of a sudden ,football fans have found a morality..

Rugby fans haven’t forgotten the carnage ..

Not sure Cabango, Dhanda and Lowe would agree that footballs fans have found a morality.

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 17:40 - May 16 with 480 viewsonehunglow

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 14:48 - May 16 by Badlands

Not sure Cabango, Dhanda and Lowe would agree that footballs fans have found a morality.

I should have added a sarcasm e mojo. Sorry to mislead you baddy

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 18:00 - May 16 with 473 viewsChief

Yea but the premise is completely flawed. You can get completely sloshed as much as you want as long as you can act fairly sober while walking by the steward into the ground. And then you can drink yourself into oblivion in the bar in the ground. But you aren't allowed to walk up the steps from the bar to the stand holding an alcoholic drink. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 18:11 - May 16 with 462 viewspencoedjack

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 17:42 - May 14 by Catullus

Any news on the op Cat?

England are already doing waiting lists initiatives to reduce the backlog, business is booming at the moment for me.

Are you hassling your doctor with how much pain you are in? Unfortunately that’s the only way to get things done these days.

On subject.

After having a ST for many years (vetch days) but cancelling due to not being able to watch games I believe I’m more entitled than others, but the club need to draw the line somewhere so I’m fine with it.
Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 18:16 - May 16 with 458 viewsDr_Winston

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 18:00 - May 16 by Chief

Yea but the premise is completely flawed. You can get completely sloshed as much as you want as long as you can act fairly sober while walking by the steward into the ground. And then you can drink yourself into oblivion in the bar in the ground. But you aren't allowed to walk up the steps from the bar to the stand holding an alcoholic drink. Makes no sense whatsoever.

True.

Don't understand the need to get tanked up before/during the football, but judging by some of the opinions shared here it would appear that a lot of people watch games through beer goggles.

Personally I've always preferred doing my drinking after games. Better, cheaper beer in the local pubs.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 18:22 - May 16 with 447 viewsonehunglow

Are people never happy ? Ever ? on 18:16 - May 16 by Dr_Winston

True.

Don't understand the need to get tanked up before/during the football, but judging by some of the opinions shared here it would appear that a lot of people watch games through beer goggles.

Personally I've always preferred doing my drinking after games. Better, cheaper beer in the local pubs.

I agree with that although no good if one drives to away games, my fav is the Hudds fixture as my chum drives we stay overnight

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024