Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People who hide behind user names, or multiple names 13:56 - May 19 with 5194 viewsbuilthjack

Its very sad.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 14:38 - May 19 with 2060 viewsWhiterockin

People who never post only up or down arrow, even sadder.
People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 15:19 - May 19 with 2036 viewshobo

Surely your real name isn't Builth Jack?
People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 15:25 - May 19 with 2019 viewsonehunglow

It's not hiding Ken merely keeping one's privacy.We all know what happens when people's personal matter become the subject for forum gossip.It' the equivalent of early Corrie;Minnie ,Ena and Martha.

I can think of many many thing which qualify as sad and you need to think more before you post as such because many on this site are seeing sadness close up and it aint anything to do with pitiful username issues.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 15:27 - May 19 with 2026 viewsjack_lord

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 15:25 - May 19 by onehunglow

It's not hiding Ken merely keeping one's privacy.We all know what happens when people's personal matter become the subject for forum gossip.It' the equivalent of early Corrie;Minnie ,Ena and Martha.

I can think of many many thing which qualify as sad and you need to think more before you post as such because many on this site are seeing sadness close up and it aint anything to do with pitiful username issues.

I think I understand what you are saying Rich but I personally don't understand the need for multiple names.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 15:30 - May 19 with 2011 viewsonehunglow

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 15:27 - May 19 by jack_lord

I think I understand what you are saying Rich but I personally don't understand the need for multiple names.

Jase
I have used one username at a time. I have been banned in this previous incarnation and used fresh usernames but Ive not used them simultaneously .
That said,I am always looking to expand my mind.

Other misused words that grip me; tragic, awesome, cool, seriously, and the phrase,"to be honest with you". I could go on and on but Im off on my bike to see the Welsh hills. The light clarity recently here has been staggering. Blackpool Tower,Pennines,Cumbria and Great Orme very clearly visible

Good to have a tidy banter again.
[Post edited 19 May 2021 15:33]

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 15:32 - May 19 with 2016 viewsjack_lord

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 15:30 - May 19 by onehunglow

Jase
I have used one username at a time. I have been banned in this previous incarnation and used fresh usernames but Ive not used them simultaneously .

Other misused words that grip me; tragic, awesome, cool, seriously, and the phrase,"to be honest with you". I could go on and on but Im off on my bike to see the Welsh hills. The light clarity recently here has been staggering. Blackpool Tower,Pennines,Cumbria and Great Orme very clearly visible

One username at a time is good. I don't get why people will post under different names simultaneously.

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 15:34 - May 19 with 1994 viewsonehunglow

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 15:32 - May 19 by jack_lord

One username at a time is good. I don't get why people will post under different names simultaneously.

Neither do I but we all have dark corner

Just for you...I'll leave you with Jim and the lads

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 15:52 - May 19 with 1999 viewsKeithHaynes

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 15:32 - May 19 by jack_lord

It’s very easy now to see it in plain sight with the introduction of new software. As long as the usernames conform to the site rules there is little issue. But linking different names irrespective of a vpn is extremely easy to do.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 16:39 - May 19 with 1982 viewsYrAlarch

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 15:30 - May 19 by onehunglow

Jase

To be honest with you OHL I think it's tragic you say that. Some of your posts are really awesome. But I'm cool with you coming down from your perch and using a new username. Seriously!
People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 18:26 - May 19 with 1925 viewsbritferry

I remember a bloke posting his address on a previous version of PS then complaining when people referred to where he lived

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 18:32 - May 19 with 1910 viewsonehunglow

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 16:39 - May 19 by YrAlarch

To be honest with you OHL I think it's tragic you say that. Some of your posts are really awesome. But I'm cool with you coming down from your perch and using a new username. Seriously!

Now that is better.
You can be my nouveau bete noir.

I've had countless adversaries and given them all a seeing to

It's Gods work to check egos. Too many on these forums are legends in their own minds. Nobody has ever said anything unsavoury to my face -ever.

Ive had fans stay here and it's been sweetness and light

Trust in the Lord

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 23:08 - May 19 with 1816 viewsbuilthjack

some hide behind a user name because they haven't got the balls to man up.
They wouldn't say a quarter of what they say to someone's face.
Very very sad people. Yellow. Chickens. No balls.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 23:52 - May 19 with 1786 viewsFireboy2

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 23:08 - May 19 by builthjack

Yep you already know my thoughts on the matter K
People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 23:54 - May 19 with 1778 viewsRonaldStump

I don't agree ...if you have multiple usernames, regardless of when you use them you are up to no good, being fraudulent, dealing drugs or being a bully.

NO to multiple usernames

Cowardice of the highest order
[Post edited 19 May 2021 23:57]

(He She Him)

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 00:04 - May 20 with 1766 viewsjack_lord

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 23:54 - May 19 by RonaldStump

I don't agree ...if you have multiple usernames, regardless of when you use them you are up to no good, being fraudulent, dealing drugs or being a bully.

NO to multiple usernames

Cowardice of the highest order
[Post edited 19 May 2021 23:57]

So what if someone had a username but got fed up of being focussed on by one or a group of people so decided to change their name for the sake of their own sanity. For the record, I have always had my username and people who know me call me Jas.

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 08:12 - May 20 with 1692 viewsonehunglow

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 00:04 - May 20 by jack_lord

So what if someone had a username but got fed up of being focussed on by one or a group of people so decided to change their name for the sake of their own sanity. For the record, I have always had my username and people who know me call me Jas.

Not everyone is a straightforward as you Jase.We disagree on most but you avoid hate speech.Im still working on that

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 10:02 - May 20 with 1671 viewsCatullus

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 00:04 - May 20 by jack_lord

I could understand that but if you switcch usernames just use the new one. The suggestion is that at least one poster on here has multiple usernames in regular use.

That to me is sad. The thought of someone posting something then using a different handle to agree with themselves is both sad and funny though!

I don't think I say things on here that I wouldnt' say to anyone's face, someone might want to challenge that but I think it's right.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 11:32 - May 20 with 1637 viewscontroversial_jack

If i ever got banned , which I don't anticipate as i'm a good boy, i would simply move to another forum.I wouldn't want to be anywhere where i'm not accepted.
People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 11:56 - May 20 with 1625 viewsKeithHaynes

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 11:32 - May 20 by controversial_jack

If i ever got banned , which I don't anticipate as i'm a good boy, i would simply move to another forum.I wouldn't want to be anywhere where i'm not accepted.

Banning is a last resort, the simple rules to remain an active and productive member are clear 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 12:21 - May 20 with 1611 viewsTreforys_Jack

There are a couple of individuals who share a fairly well known account, for 100% trolling purposes.
People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 12:42 - May 20 with 1598 viewsGwyn737

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 12:21 - May 20 by Treforys_Jack

There are a couple of individuals who share a fairly well known account, for 100% trolling purposes.

I've never understood it.

Winding up and annoying your mates is one of lifes greatest pleasures but I don't see where the joy comes from when doing it to a stranger.
People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 13:09 - May 20 with 1588 viewsTreforys_Jack

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 12:42 - May 20 by Gwyn737

I've never understood it.

Winding up and annoying your mates is one of lifes greatest pleasures but I don't see where the joy comes from when doing it to a stranger.

Insecurity probably.
People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 14:30 - May 20 with 1562 viewsCatullus

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 12:21 - May 20 by Treforys_Jack

I'd love to sggest a couple of names! I won't stir that particular pot though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 15:18 - May 20 with 1532 viewsFlashberryjack

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 23:08 - May 19 by builthjack

I never say anything to anyone on here that I wouldn't say to their face, and I don't mean that in a confrontational way, it's just a rule I apply to myself on any social media platform.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 16:10 - May 20 with 1517 viewsTreforys_Jack

People who hide behind user names, or multiple names on 15:18 - May 20 by Flashberryjack

I never say anything to anyone on here that I wouldn't say to their face, and I don't mean that in a confrontational way, it's just a rule I apply to myself on any social media platform.

Same here flash. A highly sensible standard to subscribe to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024