Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals 06:52 - May 24 with 5593 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wonder what sanctions the EU will impose on rouge state Belarus as it hijacks an internal flight between two EU countries.

Perhaps the EU should ban all flights to Belarus as well as closing the land borders until they release their kidnapped victim.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 14:08 - Aug 2 with 1255 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good the see world support the athlete from Belarus who dared to critises the Belarus authorities who tried to switch her event and tried to force her onto a plane to Belarus. Offers for her to settle in another country are coming thick and fast. Just hope she can get a flight that does not cross Russian or Belarus airspace or I can see another plane hijack to the dictatorship of Belarus.

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 14:45 - Aug 2 with 1222 viewsProfessor

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 14:08 - Aug 2 by felixstowe_jack

Good the see world support the athlete from Belarus who dared to critises the Belarus authorities who tried to switch her event and tried to force her onto a plane to Belarus. Offers for her to settle in another country are coming thick and fast. Just hope she can get a flight that does not cross Russian or Belarus airspace or I can see another plane hijack to the dictatorship of Belarus.

I agree. Belarus is a satellite dictatorship of a larger dictatorship who threaten and undermine democracy.
Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 15:46 - Aug 2 with 1200 viewsItchySphincter

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 21:20 - May 24 by onehunglow

Yet most here are more concerned/worried/dimayed by USA rather than these appalling sub human lands of the east.

I'd reconsider calling people from the east sub-human if I were you.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 17:27 - Aug 2 with 1168 viewspikeypaul

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 14:45 - Aug 2 by Professor

I agree. Belarus is a satellite dictatorship of a larger dictatorship who threaten and undermine democracy.

“Undermine democracy”😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What a fecking hypocrite, after spending the last 5 years having a tantrum about the democratic will of the 🇬🇧 people and trying to get democracy over thrown he comes up with that corker, you could not make it up.

Funniest thing I’ve read all day, and brought a tear to my eye.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 17:32]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 18:21 - Aug 2 with 1141 viewsProfessor

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 17:27 - Aug 2 by pikeypaul

“Undermine democracy”😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What a fecking hypocrite, after spending the last 5 years having a tantrum about the democratic will of the 🇬🇧 people and trying to get democracy over thrown he comes up with that corker, you could not make it up.

Funniest thing I’ve read all day, and brought a tear to my eye.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2021 17:32]

Pikey

I have not been arguing about the EU for an awfully long time. At least 2 years. No EU flags, no FBPE on Twitter. You mistake me for someone else. I think its a bad idea. But it's done and we have to make the most of it.

It seems those who voted for it are the ones who bring it up. Many seem to lack an intelligent rationale why they voted either way.

Anyway-there is a strong likelihood they (Russia) were involved in interference with that vote, but the government seemed clueless to that fact.
Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 08:53 - Aug 3 with 1080 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A missing Belarus activist found dead today in a park in the Ukrainian today.

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 09:53 - Aug 3 with 1068 viewsmajorraglan

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 18:21 - Aug 2 by Professor

Pikey

I have not been arguing about the EU for an awfully long time. At least 2 years. No EU flags, no FBPE on Twitter. You mistake me for someone else. I think its a bad idea. But it's done and we have to make the most of it.

It seems those who voted for it are the ones who bring it up. Many seem to lack an intelligent rationale why they voted either way.

Anyway-there is a strong likelihood they (Russia) were involved in interference with that vote, but the government seemed clueless to that fact.

I agree with your comments about the Russians interfering with the vote, they did the same in the US. If they can influence an outcome that is to more to their national interest they will do it.
Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 09:55 - Aug 3 with 1065 viewsmajorraglan

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 08:53 - Aug 3 by felixstowe_jack

A missing Belarus activist found dead today in a park in the Ukrainian today.

Some sections of the media are reporting the activist had reported being followed in the run up to this and believe he was murdered, things not looking good out there.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 9:55]
Login to get fewer ads

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 12:04 - Aug 3 with 1040 viewscontroversial_jack

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 08:56 - May 28 by Ajack_Kerouac

The U.S. of A. currently has hundreds of people locked up who dared to protest a rigged election...there were thousands banned from air travel and millions censored.

Not forgetting their illegal embargo on Cuba and the Illegal sanctions on Iraq that cost 500k lives
Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 12:07 - Aug 3 with 1039 viewscontroversial_jack

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 15:46 - Aug 2 by ItchySphincter

I'd reconsider calling people from the east sub-human if I were you.

Exactly, we all remember who called Slavs Untermenschen. Im sure he doesn't want to belong to that group.
Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 17:39 - Aug 3 with 990 viewsItchySphincter

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 12:07 - Aug 3 by controversial_jack

Exactly, we all remember who called Slavs Untermenschen. Im sure he doesn't want to belong to that group.

Exactly.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 00:52 - Aug 4 with 946 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 12:04 - Aug 3 by controversial_jack

Not forgetting their illegal embargo on Cuba and the Illegal sanctions on Iraq that cost 500k lives

Two questions...

1) Why do you think the Cuban people have conducted mass protests against the Cuban government recently?

2) Why do the Democrats want an open Southern border for Mexicans and Central Americans in general but send the Cubans arriving on boats back into the hands of the Communists?

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 18:07 - Aug 4 with 901 viewsjack_lord

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 18:21 - Aug 2 by Professor

Pikey

Do you know the fable about the tiger arguing with the donkey who insisted grass was blue?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 18:22 - Aug 4 with 889 viewsProfessor

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 18:07 - Aug 4 by jack_lord

Do you know the fable about the tiger arguing with the donkey who insisted grass was blue?

I had not. But I have now.

Excellent.
Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 12:41 - Aug 5 with 848 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 00:52 - Aug 4 by Ajack_Kerouac

Two questions...

1) Why do you think the Cuban people have conducted mass protests against the Cuban government recently?

2) Why do the Democrats want an open Southern border for Mexicans and Central Americans in general but send the Cubans arriving on boats back into the hands of the Communists?

As Controversial seems to have lost his tongue does anyone on the Left want to have a go at those two questions?

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 17:16 - Aug 5 with 806 viewsjack_lord

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 12:41 - Aug 5 by Ajack_Kerouac

As Controversial seems to have lost his tongue does anyone on the Left want to have a go at those two questions?

The left of what?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 17:37 - Aug 5 with 804 viewsAjack_Kerouac

So that's a 'no' then.

Principles eh.

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 07:38 - Aug 6 with 769 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see the Olympic organisation had cancelled the accreditation of the two Belarus coaches.

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 17:26 - Aug 8 with 703 viewscontroversial_jack

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 09:53 - Aug 3 by majorraglan

I agree with your comments about the Russians interfering with the vote, they did the same in the US. If they can influence an outcome that is to more to their national interest they will do it.

Russia isn't the only country that does that. Look at the British company Cambridge Analytica and it's parent company, they have done it all around the world, usually successfully too. They also did it in the US election. They were contracted by many Republican candidates too, they basically got Trump elected.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024