Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals 06:52 - May 24 with 5617 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Wonder what sanctions the EU will impose on rouge state Belarus as it hijacks an internal flight between two EU countries.

Perhaps the EU should ban all flights to Belarus as well as closing the land borders until they release their kidnapped victim.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 08:16 - May 24 with 4312 viewsonehunglow

I'm a broad minded guy but ,to be honest,anything more easterly than Germany and I get a bit suspicious.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 18:05 - May 24 with 4250 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 08:16 - May 24 by onehunglow

I'm a broad minded guy but ,to be honest,anything more easterly than Germany and I get a bit suspicious.

Good to see the UK government taking action banning flights and telling UK airlines to avoid Belarus airspace.
Hopefully the EU will follow the UK's lead this evening.

Belarus cannot be allowed to get away with hijacking a plane.

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 18:37 - May 24 with 4227 views34dfgdf54

According to his mother he is now in critical condition in hospital with “heart disease”.

Hijacking a flight between two nato countries is an act of war in my opinion.
Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 20:34 - May 24 with 4193 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Of course the Russians support the action, I am sure they would like to be able to do the same and get away with it.
Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 21:17 - May 24 with 4169 viewsGroo

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 20:34 - May 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Of course the Russians support the action, I am sure they would like to be able to do the same and get away with it.

The worrying thing for me is both Russia and China are getting bolder.

The West is slowly breaking up and the Countries internally being cut up by woke guilt.

I think we're in for difficult times ahead.

Groo does what Groo does best

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 21:20 - May 24 with 4151 viewsonehunglow

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 21:17 - May 24 by Groo

The West is slowly breaking up and the Countries internally being cut up by woke guilt.

Yet most here are more concerned/worried/dimayed by USA rather than these appalling sub human lands of the east.

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 22:48 - May 24 with 4121 viewscontroversial_jack

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 18:05 - May 24 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see the UK government taking action banning flights and telling UK airlines to avoid Belarus airspace.
Hopefully the EU will follow the UK's lead this evening.

Belarus cannot be allowed to get away with hijacking a plane.

They have gone further and banned Belarus aircraft from EU airports and Eu airspace
Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 07:56 - May 25 with 4079 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 22:48 - May 24 by controversial_jack

They have gone further and banned Belarus aircraft from EU airports and Eu airspace

That is exactly what the UK did yesterday.
The CAA suspended all foreign carrier permits held by Belarus Air carriers until further notice.

This applies to schedule flights and charter flights.

Login to get fewer ads

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 22:20 - May 25 with 4006 viewscontroversial_jack

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 07:56 - May 25 by felixstowe_jack

That is exactly what the UK did yesterday.
The CAA suspended all foreign carrier permits held by Belarus Air carriers until further notice.

This applies to schedule flights and charter flights.

The Eu has stopped them flying over Eu airspace too
Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 16:35 - May 26 with 3958 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 22:20 - May 25 by controversial_jack

The Eu has stopped them flying over Eu airspace too

The UK did the same the day before.

The CAA withdrew all certificates allowing any Belarus airline to enter UK airspace.

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 18:27 - May 26 with 3937 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Do you know why the Russians/Belarussians are so angry at the journalist?
Because he accused them of rigging the election.

The irony.
The US has lost all moral authority.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 18:38 - May 26 with 3927 viewscontroversial_jack

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 21:17 - May 24 by Groo

Good, we deserve it.
Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 18:44 - May 26 with 3924 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 18:38 - May 26 by controversial_jack

Good, we deserve it.

Do you have kids?

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 03:14 - May 27 with 3886 viewsJack59

Russia and China are well aware of the vulnerability of Western nations. Patriotism in the West seems to be a dirty word, and is seemingly confined to older people. There's no stomach here for a fight, UK citizens who hate this country would be on the streets in their millions, at the first sign of sabre rattling
Western leaders are more afraid of the media than Russia and China.
Putin could come over on the Ferry in a minibus, with a dozen Spetsnaz and take over anytime he likes. The only problem for him would be if TV, or Broadband, was interrupted, if that happened, he'd be in real trouble with the Snowflakes, they'd be whispering their disapproval soon enough then!
Looking at it with positively, at least he'd get rid of the BBC
Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 08:11 - May 28 with 3826 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It seems that Russia has refused to allow flights from Austria and France as they are using Belarus airspace.

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 08:56 - May 28 with 3812 viewsAjack_Kerouac

The U.S. of A. currently has hundreds of people locked up who dared to protest a rigged election...there were thousands banned from air travel and millions censored.

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 09:19 - May 28 with 3804 viewsmajorraglan

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 08:56 - May 28 by Ajack_Kerouac

The U.S. of A. currently has hundreds of people locked up who dared to protest a rigged election...there were thousands banned from air travel and millions censored.

The ones who attacked the Capitol building. Commit criminal offences and one can expect to banged up.
Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 09:24 - May 28 with 3800 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 09:19 - May 28 by majorraglan

The ones who attacked the Capitol building. Commit criminal offences and one can expect to banged up.

Yet those who committed the exact same offences in the name of Antifa and BLM are allowed to go scot free.

We all know the reason why Jan 6th protesters are treated differently don't we.

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 21:12 - May 28 with 3767 viewsmajorraglan

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 09:24 - May 28 by Ajack_Kerouac

Yet those who committed the exact same offences in the name of Antifa and BLM are allowed to go scot free.

We all know the reason why Jan 6th protesters are treated differently don't we.

Don’t think anyone other groups stormed the Capitol building. When BLM protested in Washington the National Guard were deployed.

The Jan 6th protestors tried to storm the building and stop/disrupt government business.
Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 21:33 - May 28 with 3766 viewsDJack

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 21:12 - May 28 by majorraglan

Don’t think anyone other groups stormed the Capitol building. When BLM protested in Washington the National Guard were deployed.

The Jan 6th protestors tried to storm the building and stop/disrupt government business.

Those pesky facts.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 14:52 - Jun 7 with 3646 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 21:33 - May 28 by DJack

Those pesky facts.

Good to see Ukraine unveil their new football kit for the EUROS.
It has on it a map of the while country including the bits invaded recently by Russia.

Needless to say Russia has complained.

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 20:26 - Jun 7 with 3613 viewsonehunglow

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 14:52 - Jun 7 by felixstowe_jack

It has on it a map of the while country including the bits invaded recently by Russia.

Weren't they invited in Felix to hep indigenous Russian folk.?. Nah.

Simple mendacity by Putin,of whom all are terrified of but he aint exactly bothered.

Russians admire strength more than anything

We can only dream

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 22:06 - Jun 7 with 3602 viewsRumjack

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 14:52 - Jun 7 by felixstowe_jack

I’ll be honest it doesn’t sit well with me bringing politics into sport. The last thing the world needs right now in these troubled times is bringing their own propaganda onto people who only want to watch a game of footy.
Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 11:09 - Jun 8 with 3551 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 22:06 - Jun 7 by Rumjack

I’ll be honest it doesn’t sit well with me bringing politics into sport. The last thing the world needs right now in these troubled times is bringing their own propaganda onto people who only want to watch a game of footy.

Hardly political propaganda. This is an international sporting event all countries are allowed to display their national flags. After all Scotland is still flying the EU flag alongside the saltire while banning the union flag.

This is despite the UK including Scotland left the EU on 31st January 2020.

Belarus hijacks a plane on a flight between 2 EU capitals on 14:00 - Jun 8 with 3537 viewsGroo

Argentina have created one with the Falklands on, don't think they plan to wear it at the Final's though. Bet some fans will though.

[Post edited 8 Jun 2021 14:01]

Groo does what Groo does best

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024