Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club Wembley Saturday 16:21 - May 27 with 798 viewspikeypaul

Luckily a well known local car dealer has got us a box in club wembley for saturday,however if its like the Bradford match i would rather watch it at home since there is zero atmosphere and most are more intereted in the food than the football.Plus we are not allowed to leave the box and go outside which was allowed against Bradford.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Club Wembley Saturday on 16:46 - May 27 with 766 viewshobo

I'd happily buy it off you Mr Paul...
Club Wembley Saturday on 17:55 - May 27 with 701 viewsmax936

He's not fussed on Skateboards though is he

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Club Wembley Saturday on 18:42 - May 27 with 653 views1983

We done club Wembley for the Bradford game from a job agency company and like you say its sh1t but you get free programmes only upside was you can change seats and walk to be with the side your fans are on if there is room.

Club Wembley Saturday on 21:37 - May 27 with 523 viewspikeypaul

Club Wembley Saturday on 18:42 - May 27 by 1983

We done club Wembley for the Bradford game from a job agency company and like you say its sh1t but you get free programmes only upside was you can change seats and walk to be with the side your fans are on if there is room.

i think you mean club wembley seats,i am talking about the private boxes.

Like you know only about 20% of the CW seats were taken in the bradford game,so we could leave the box and go and get some atmosphere in the seats anywhere around the ground on that level since there is no segregation in the CW concoure.

i dont know if the seats are available to sit in on saturday since we have been told we must stay in the box,which i am not to keen on doing.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024