Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patrisse Cullors buys $1.4M home near Malibu 09:39 - May 28 with 834 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57277777

Last month the New York Post reported that Ms Cullors - a self-described Marxist - had bought a $1.4m luxury home in Topanga Canyon, near Malibu, and owned three other homes, including a custom ranch in Georgia.

Nice to see that Facebook banned posts about this.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Patrisse Cullors buys $1.4M home near Malibu on 10:22 - May 28 with 814 viewsKeithHaynes

marxism or extremism when it suits for those who don’t believe in leadership but collective decision making ( apart from the big houses and cars )

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Patrisse Cullors buys $1.4M home near Malibu on 12:30 - May 28 with 781 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

and money, I'm quite looking forward to a Marxist future where we all need four houses.
[Post edited 28 May 2021 12:56]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Patrisse Cullors buys $1.4M home near Malibu on 17:25 - May 28 with 727 viewsCatullus

She's stepped down from BLM but not because of these claims.....obviously, she has 4 houses to look after and hasn't the time anymore.

Where did the money come from then?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024