Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow 11:56 - May 28 with 2175 viewspikeypaul

10 years ago Sunday I headed to Wembley with a huge amount of nervousness and trepidation and desperate for us to win.

Tomorrow I really do not care if we win or lose, strange how times have changed.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 12:18 - May 28 with 2135 views1983

That's the hammer

Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 12:25 - May 28 with 2123 viewsSoberBaker

Same here. I reckon I'll get over a loss after a couple of hours - 10 years ago I would have been sick to my stomach for weeks.

It's ok though - we will return to the promised land as I have put £100 on a Brentford win so that's them f*cked

AMOW

Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 13:36 - May 28 with 2083 viewspikeypaul

I will be over it before the players have got off the pitch IF we lose.

Probably partly in the knowledge the yank coonts won’t invest a cent and just rinse the club and fans/trust like they have done all along.

Dislike the dick that manages Brentford otherwise I think I would slightly prefer them to win.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 16:25 - May 28 with 1964 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Despite finishing 3rd and with 14 losses, I strongly believed we were, by far, the best team in that division and I absolutely expected us to win the play-offs.

Whereas tomorrow I think we have one of the best squads in the league but I consider us to be a very poor side, especially since January, and I'm amazed Barnsley essentially let us past them without a whimper.

I wouldn't be surprised if we lose 5-0 tomorrow. Not because of the difference in quality between the players, but the way their coach(es) set the teams up to play. We really are awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 16:46 - May 28 with 1942 viewsjack_lord

Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 16:25 - May 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Despite finishing 3rd and with 14 losses, I strongly believed we were, by far, the best team in that division and I absolutely expected us to win the play-offs.

Whereas tomorrow I think we have one of the best squads in the league but I consider us to be a very poor side, especially since January, and I'm amazed Barnsley essentially let us past them without a whimper.

I wouldn't be surprised if we lose 5-0 tomorrow. Not because of the difference in quality between the players, but the way their coach(es) set the teams up to play. We really are awful.

Have you considered a career as a motivational speaker?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 17:34 - May 28 with 1915 viewsBoundy

Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 16:46 - May 28 by jack_lord

Hope not , if he does then I suggest hiding the rope

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 18:23 - May 28 with 1881 viewsFlashberryjack

Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 16:46 - May 28 by jack_lord

We could do with him starting his motivational career in the Brentford dressing tomorrow.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 19:21 - May 28 with 1840 viewsSTID2017

What is the point guys ?
Let's just not bother, eh ?
I for one hope the Swans make it back to the Premier League and we can once again pit ourselves against the best teams in England ... and Manure 😁😁
COYS !!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 19:31 - May 28 with 1830 viewsskettyparkjack

Pikeypaul.
You are clearly not a true fan then because any real swans fan would be over the moon if we return to the premier league tomorrow evening.
[Post edited 28 May 2021 19:36]
Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 23:41 - May 28 with 1703 viewsKeithHaynes

Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 16:25 - May 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Beautiful 👏

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 00:30 - May 29 with 1679 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 13:36 - May 28 by pikeypaul

Probably partly in the knowledge the yank coonts won’t invest a cent and just rinse the club and fans/trust like they have done all along.

Dislike the dick that manages Brentford otherwise I think I would slightly prefer them to win.

So let’s not go up and gain 150 million plus that will stabilise the club and set us up for the at least next few years. Brilliant.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 08:12 - May 29 with 1628 viewsGeoffThom

I'm going more in hope ,let's be honest in reality brentford are the better side mainly because they have attacking intent and a goal scorer in toney
We have to play to our full 100% and use the size of the pitch to help us then maybe but it's only a maybe God willing
Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 09:11 - May 29 with 1595 viewsraynor94

Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 13:36 - May 28 by pikeypaul

You would want another team to beat us? mind boggling

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Reading 10 years ago opposed to Brentford tomorrow on 09:54 - May 29 with 1576 viewsOptimisticJack

Well said.
Some of the comments on here are quite bizarre on such a massive day.
Anyway Im well on our way to Wembley now.
Switching off from negativity and staying in my own optimistic world.
Safe journey to all travelling.
Have a great day.
C,mon the Swans

Optimisticjack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024