Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back 18:46 - May 29 with 3742 viewsKeithHaynes

Apart from his mad wages.

https://the72.co.uk/237438/were-always-a-man-down-with-hordes-of-swansea-city-fa

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 19:17 - May 29 with 2766 viewsReslovenSwan1

The January window promised so much and delivered so little.

6 or 7 players coming in and making little or no difference. Who is to blame for this ?

Cooper ? Scott? Winter? Somebody has to take the rap.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 19:21 - May 29 with 2738 viewsonehunglow

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 19:17 - May 29 by ReslovenSwan1

6 or 7 players coming in and making little or no difference. Who is to blame for this ?

It has proven a disaster that killed us off.

I ll not mince words here -a Ive had a few drinks.Houlihane is the biggest coward ,biggest disgrace to our fine club we have ever had. An appalling professional and one we should have simply accepted was a mistake.
Lacking in energy,committmen t,courage and skill ,he was a stain on our shirt.And he started today folks. He started.

We deserve better,much better.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 20:05 - May 29 with 2673 viewsTreforys_Jack

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 19:17 - May 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Agree, it seemed like a fabulous transfer window for a change. How wrong we were.
The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 20:19 - May 29 with 2632 viewsHugeEnkins

1) he's shyte. What a waste of a shirt.

This post has been edited by an administrator
The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 20:22 - May 29 with 2630 viewsjackal

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 19:21 - May 29 by onehunglow

It has proven a disaster that killed us off.

I ll not mince words here -a Ive had a few drinks.Houlihane is the biggest coward ,biggest disgrace to our fine club we have ever had. An appalling professional and one we should have simply accepted was a mistake.
Lacking in energy,committmen t,courage and skill ,he was a stain on our shirt.And he started today folks. He started.

We deserve better,much better.

Harsh words, but hard to argue against.

Also not a shot on target.

If we had fluked a win today it would have been frightening to imagine what would have happened in the Prem.
[Post edited 29 May 2021 20:32]
The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 20:44 - May 29 with 2546 viewsKeithHaynes

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 20:22 - May 29 by jackal

Harsh words, but hard to argue against.

Also not a shot on target.

If we had fluked a win today it would have been frightening to imagine what would have happened in the Prem.
[Post edited 29 May 2021 20:32]

That’s the problem, who can say ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 20:46 - May 29 with 2533 viewsmax936

Cause he's shit and a coward, he's been a disinterested since he's been here, good riddance.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 21:10 - May 29 with 2481 viewsChief

Nobody in fairness to anyone at the club could possibly have predicted how awful Hourihane has been. He seemed a perfect fit

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 22:35 - May 29 with 2361 viewsCatullus

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 21:10 - May 29 by Chief

Nobody in fairness to anyone at the club could possibly have predicted how awful Hourihane has been. He seemed a perfect fit

Nobody could have predicted it, very true. That wasn't the real problem though. The real problem was, when it became crystal clear to nearly everyone that Hourihane was no better than a 12th man for the opposition, we kept picking him. It was insanity. He should never have been out there today. I wonder how Smith feels at being consistently left out for the waste of space who brought less to the team today than I would have, and I'm on crutches!

It has been Coopers folly and now it's crashing down around all of us.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 22:41 - May 29 with 2350 viewsmax936

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 22:35 - May 29 by Catullus

Nobody could have predicted it, very true. That wasn't the real problem though. The real problem was, when it became crystal clear to nearly everyone that Hourihane was no better than a 12th man for the opposition, we kept picking him. It was insanity. He should never have been out there today. I wonder how Smith feels at being consistently left out for the waste of space who brought less to the team today than I would have, and I'm on crutches!

Been an absolute passenger in virtually every game he's played in, I can understand a player lacking ability, but still playing with heart and commitment, but a player who couldn't give a fudge and a player who is has gutless as he's been, teams like us don't need.
Good riddance, can't see anybody wanting him.

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 22:51 - May 29 with 2332 viewsCatullus

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 22:41 - May 29 by max936

Been an absolute passenger in virtually every game he's played in, I can understand a player lacking ability, but still playing with heart and commitment, but a player who couldn't give a fudge and a player who is has gutless as he's been, teams like us don't need.
Good riddance, can't see anybody wanting him.

After the Barnsley match weren't the Tykes saying he;d been "Agent Hourihane" with several posts saying he looked like he was doing his best for THEM!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 22:57 - May 29 with 2296 viewsonehunglow

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 22:51 - May 29 by Catullus

After the Barnsley match weren't the Tykes saying he;d been "Agent Hourihane" with several posts saying he looked like he was doing his best for THEM!

A stomach churning jerk of a player who killed us off,we all fell for the intiial BS.
We were a player short every time he played

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 23:16 - May 29 with 2268 viewsbuilthjack

Likely to be Scott.
Cooper didnt seem happy with the signings.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 23:22 - May 29 with 2249 viewsDr_Parnassus

The owners clearly had the January transfers under their remit.

I can’t imagine Coops knocking on the door saying “we need a third choice right back, some Americans loans in their off season and a reserve keeper, and we need them now!”.

But no doubt some will pretend so.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 06:14 - May 30 with 2130 viewsjack247

100%.

Either Cooper is a complete mug, or his hands were tied here. I don’t normally like to hammer our players, but will make an exception for Hourihane. He’s let us down badly. Spineless coward.
The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 06:45 - May 30 with 2100 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 06:14 - May 30 by jack247

100%.

Either Cooper is a complete mug, or his hands were tied here. I don’t normally like to hammer our players, but will make an exception for Hourihane. He’s let us down badly. Spineless coward.

The worst thing - it was a proper opportunity for him to showcase himself as the “big game player” some purport him to be. Yet he couldn’t get himself motivated for a Wembley final???

Players like Smith and Manning must have been choked watching him sit out a game they would have at least given 100% in.

If it had been me in Coopers position (seeing how this performance is exactly what he’s given us since just after he came here) id have told him to go home after the last regular game of the season. We might still have lost yesterday but we’d have had a team going out on that turf willing to die for one another. Our worst ever loan signing, way worse than Sanches in his effect on the team.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 08:11 - May 30 with 2041 viewsWhiterockin

Looked like Ayew was saying his choice words to Cooper before CH was pulled.
The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 08:34 - May 30 with 1994 viewsChief

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 22:35 - May 29 by Catullus

Yup, I can only assume the thinking was that even when having one of his numerous anonymous matches, he'd still be one of our most likely scorers.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 08:54 - May 30 with 1964 viewsnantywatcher

The number of "spineless' players we still have worries me. Hopefully Woodman is gone forever - Dhanda and Whittaker are particularly feeble. With Matty most probably on his way we need to find some steel if we want to finish in the top 20 next season.
The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 09:00 - May 30 with 1933 viewsonehunglow

And let us not the Press described Hoolie as an outstanding loan success.Woody too outstanding.
Media knowledge of us has been zero. Insulting ignorance our club.

For me,Hoirihane stands alone-for all the wrong reasons. We should never forget him .

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 09:19 - May 30 with 1923 viewsjack247

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 09:00 - May 30 by onehunglow

And let us not the Press described Hoolie as an outstanding loan success.Woody too outstanding.
Media knowledge of us has been zero. Insulting ignorance our club.

For me,Hoirihane stands alone-for all the wrong reasons. We should never forget him .

I don’t think I’ve ever booed an ex player, not even Clucas. Hourihane will be the exception to that if we come up against him in the future. Not because he failed, or because we may have gone up without him, just because he came down here and took the piss. Drifting through games and bottling challenges is a massive insult.
The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 09:28 - May 30 with 1888 viewsonehunglow

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 09:19 - May 30 by jack247

I don’t think I’ve ever booed an ex player, not even Clucas. Hourihane will be the exception to that if we come up against him in the future. Not because he failed, or because we may have gone up without him, just because he came down here and took the piss. Drifting through games and bottling challenges is a massive insult.

Ive never booed any player.Seriously.
I just stay schtum really and take it out on any kitten I come across on the way back to the car.

He is a player whom even our loyal,superuber fans would have hammered had he been selected and played as he did.
Cooper,has in that regard,got away with murder. Let us be honest.

Lowe,for example, is nothing special but he is 100% and nobody can fault him in that regard.

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 10:44 - May 30 with 1811 viewsWhiterockin

CH should be eternally thankful that he only played in front of our supporters for 2 matches. He would have been crucified if supporters were allowed in all season.
The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 10:59 - May 30 with 1790 viewsCatullus

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 23:22 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

The owners clearly had the January transfers under their remit.

I can’t imagine Coops knocking on the door saying “we need a third choice right back, some Americans loans in their off season and a reserve keeper, and we need them now!”.

But no doubt some will pretend so.

If that's true then the owners have to carry the can. Elsehwere it's been siad Cooper had 2 strikers lined up. If both these things are facts then our owners have shot themselves in the foot, they may well have cost us promotion by thinking they knew better than Cooper and/or by looking after their stateside interests.

I've aid quite a few times the football on display has been terrible to watch but if the owners have behaved as you say then it's all at their door. If we'd had 2 strikers and not the USA loanees the team selection might have been much different and the style of football much better, who knows?

The reason why Hourihane won’t be coming back on 11:13 - May 30 with 1773 viewsmax936

Starting with and ending with F&F

Don't know what happened here, I thought I quoted a post from Brynnie, just looked through thread and I can't find his post now, l had a few last night though
[Post edited 30 May 2021 11:24]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024