Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euros 22:54 - Jun 3 with 1426 viewsbuilthjack

I would hope that all Welsh people want us to win it.
Get your Welsh flags up and your Welsh shirts on and support the boys.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Euros on 05:04 - Jun 4 with 1115 viewsNotLoyal

There's a lot of support for Wales here, regardless of sides, it's not so much an affinity but supporting the underdog, which we always are 👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Euros on 06:31 - Jun 4 with 1103 views1983

What a strange thing to say? Of course all Welsh people would want Wales to win?
I would support Wales in tiddly winks

Euros on 06:36 - Jun 4 with 1101 viewsjack247

You’re being silly now Builth. Not wanting independence or not minding wealthy English people moving here and supporting the economy just makes people sensible (in my view). It certainly doesn’t mean they are anti Welsh or dislike their own national team.

In sport, I want England to lose, whoever they are playing. Outside of that, I’ve no prejudice.
Euros on 07:55 - Jun 4 with 1082 views34dfgdf54

Euros on 06:36 - Jun 4 by jack247

You’re being silly now Builth. Not wanting independence or not minding wealthy English people moving here and supporting the economy just makes people sensible (in my view). It certainly doesn’t mean they are anti Welsh or dislike their own national team.

In sport, I want England to lose, whoever they are playing. Outside of that, I’ve no prejudice.

This!

Sport and Politics shouldn't mix. I don't want independence, but I'm Welsh through and through, travel away watching Wales in Football and Rugby.
Euros on 08:45 - Jun 4 with 1061 viewsKeithHaynes

Euros on 06:31 - Jun 4 by 1983

What a strange thing to say? Of course all Welsh people would want Wales to win?

I think we could win that 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Euros on 09:18 - Jun 4 with 1045 viewsCatullus

I don't really bother much with international football. Odd really because come the 6 nations and the Lions tour I'm up for it. Even so I was watching the 2016 Euros and getting as excited as anyone.

Thisidea that people on here are anti Welsh is bananas.

As a club the Swans can look at Wales these days and be quite happy we have 5 players or former players making their mark; lets hope we can churn out a few more really good youngsters this season.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Euros on 09:18 - Jun 4 with 1045 viewspencoedjack

This ^
Euros on 14:42 - Jun 4 with 987 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'll be supporting England and Wales.

Whilst I disagree with the expansion of the European Championship Finals as I believe it dilutes the quality of teams and players, it is nice to see regions like Wales qualify.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2021 14:43]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Euros on 14:58 - Jun 4 with 974 viewsBoundy

Euros on 14:42 - Jun 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Whilst I disagree with the expansion of the European Championship Finals as I believe it dilutes the quality of teams and players, it is nice to see regions like Wales qualify.

watt

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Euros on 20:57 - Jun 4 with 911 viewsbuilthjack

I am not sure what all that has to do with the price of eggs.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2021 22:10]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Euros on 20:58 - Jun 4 with 910 viewsbuilthjack

Euros on 06:31 - Jun 4 by 1983

Some dont.

Euros on 21:42 - Jun 4 with 886 viewsbritferry

the troll that keeps on giving.

I remember in 2016 on a different forum, you were predicting how easily England would win the group and that Wales wouldn't get thru. You went quiet when Wales won the group, you disappeared completely after the Iceland debacle

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Euros on 21:47 - Jun 4 with 877 viewsbuilthjack

Euros on 21:42 - Jun 4 by britferry

I remember in 2016 on a different forum, you were predicting how easily England would win the group and that Wales wouldn't get thru. You went quiet when Wales won the group, you disappeared completely after the Iceland debacle

He was mute for a few months. On the one username.

Euros on 22:08 - Jun 4 with 870 viewspencoedjack

Euros on 21:42 - Jun 4 by britferry

Why do you (or anyone else) bother replying to him?
Euros on 22:39 - Jun 4 with 854 viewsDr_Winston

I intend to not give a shit unless we really start doing well, after which I'll engage full on plastic mode.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Euros on 23:22 - Jun 4 with 830 viewsbuilthjack

Euros on 09:18 - Jun 4 by Catullus

I don't really bother much with international football. Odd really because come the 6 nations and the Lions tour I'm up for it. Even so I was watching the 2016 Euros and getting as excited as anyone.

As a club the Swans can look at Wales these days and be quite happy we have 5 players or former players making their mark; lets hope we can churn out a few more really good youngsters this season.

Odd

Euros on 23:32 - Jun 4 with 823 viewsSlugster664

Euros on 22:39 - Jun 4 by Dr_Winston

I intend to not give a shit unless we really start doing well, after which I'll engage full on plastic mode.

Me too. I have absolutely no interest in international football. Until this thread I didn't know there was an European tournament going on, and Wales were in it...

Waste of time imo, but each to their own.

STID

Euros on 07:53 - Jun 5 with 793 viewsbritferry

Euros on 22:08 - Jun 4 by pencoedjack

Why do you (or anyone else) bother replying to him?

he is entertaining

Euros on 08:50 - Jun 5 with 772 viewsbuilthjack

Is that because in the 6 nations we are guaranteed a top 3 or 4 every single year , and top 2 every bright spell?
Whereas in football we are up against a couple of hundred truly professional playing countries and therefore success is ten times harder?
people like success.

Euros on 19:12 - Jun 5 with 728 viewsbritferry

Euros on 08:50 - Jun 5 by builthjack

Is that because in the 6 nations we are guaranteed a top 3 or 4 every single year , and top 2 every bright spell?
Whereas in football we are up against a couple of hundred truly professional playing countries and therefore success is ten times harder?
people like success.

"guaranteed a top 3 or 4 every single year" wot like mighty England do

sorry, couldn't resist

Euros on 19:22 - Jun 5 with 716 views73__73

I hope Wales get fooking hammered.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Euros on 19:24 - Jun 5 with 712 views73__73

I’m looking forward to the lions tour. As for the euros.....🖕

Euros on 19:26 - Jun 5 with 710 views73__73

Definitely. Way to many teams involved these days

Euros on 20:06 - Jun 5 with 690 viewsbuilthjack

Euros on 19:12 - Jun 5 by britferry

"guaranteed a top 3 or 4 every single year" wot like mighty England do

sorry, couldn't resist

Bottom 2 should always be relegated.
They should get a proper league system going. It's the only way to expand those 6 teams into a proper European league. It's a bit of a joke at the moment.

Euros on 20:11 - Jun 5 with 688 viewsjack247

Euros on 20:06 - Jun 5 by builthjack

Bottom 2 should always be relegated.
They should get a proper league system going. It's the only way to expand those 6 teams into a proper European league. It's a bit of a joke at the moment.

That only works if the teams coming up are as good as, or if not better than the ones relegated. Can you imagine how much of a farce it would be with Romania and Georgia instead of England and Italy next year?

Plus there’s the commercial aspect. Take England out of it and revenue will be decimated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024