Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 00:52 - Jun 4 with 56173 viewsAjack_Kerouac

So here's the idea, I'll update the squad as the transfer window progresses regarding ins and outs, I'll also add all players that we have been linked with at the bottom.
We could use this one thread to discuss transfer targets as we go along and watch the squad for next season take shape.

SQUAD

Manager
Russell Martin

Goalkeeper
1) Steven Benda
18) Ben Hamer

Right-Back
27) Ethan Laird
22) Joel Latibeaudiere

Left-Back
24) Jake Bidwell
3) Ryan Manning

Centre-Back
5) Ben Cabango
2) Ryan Bennett
26) Kyle Naughton
16) Brandon Cooper
??) Rhys Williams

Defensive Midfield
4) Flynn Downes
6) Jay Fulton
7) Korey Smith

Centre Midfield
8) Matt Grimes
??) Olivier Ntcham
28) Liam Walsh

Attacking Midfield
12) Jamie Patterson
21) Yan Dhanda

Forwards
17) Joel Piroe
9) Michael Obafemi
11) Morgan Whittaker
20) Liam Cullen

Most promising youngsters that haven't had a go yet...

19) Tiv Rushesha

42) Nico Detreitas-Hansen
49) James Searle (Goalkeeper)
37) Daniel Williams (Midfielder)
38) Cameron Evans (Defender)
25) Lewis Webb (Goalkeeper) - from Merthyr?
??) Evan Watts (Midfielder)
57) Michael Murphy (Midfielder) - from Swansea/Neath/Port Talbot/Llanelli
??) Adrian Akande (Winger) - ex-Chelsea
51) Rio Campbell (??????)
27) Josh Gould (Goalkeeper)
??) Harry Jones (Right-back) - ex-Arsenal
35) Lincoln McFayden (?????)
58) Josh Thomas (Striker) - from Bridgend
34) Scott Butler (Defender) - from Wrexham
36) Ben Lloyd (Attacking-Midfield)
47) Azeem Abdulai (??????)
48) Jacob Jones (Left-back)
53) Ben Erickson (????????)
54) Sam Leverett (????????)
55) Ben Margetson (Centre-back)
59) Tarrelle Whittaker (????????)

TRANSFERS IN - £4m+ (approx. £4.5m p.a. in wages)

1) Kyle Joseph - £500k (Wigan Athletic)
2) Joel Piroe - £1m (PSV Eindhoven)
3) Liam Walsh - £Free (Bristol City)
4) Jamie Patterson - £Free (Bristol City)
5) Flynn Downes - £1m+ (Ipswich Town)
6) Ethan Laird - LOAN (Man Utd)
7) Michael Obafemi - £1.5m (Southampton)
8) Olivier Ntcham - £FREE (Celtic)

TRANSFERS OUT/RELEASED - £4.5m (approx. £8m+ p.a. in wages)

1) Andre Ayew - Free
2) Declan John - Free (Bolton)
3) Barrie McKay - Free
4) Kieron Freeman - Free (Portsmouth)
5) Steve Cooper (Manager) + Mike Marsh + Martyn Margetson + 2 more coaches - £?????
6) George Byers - Undisclosed fee (Sheffield Wednesday)
7) Ali Al-Hamadi (Striker) ?
8) Wayne Routledge - Retired)
9) Connor Roberts - £2.5m -Burnley
10) Jamal Lowe - £1.5m - Bournemouth

OUT ON LOAN

41) Jordan Garrick - Plymouth Argyle
14) Kyle Joseph - Cheltenham
31) Oliver Cooper - Newport County

Players we have been linked with in the press

Right-Back - Neco Williams - £LOAN (Liverpool)
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/could-see-this-being-a-very-good-signing-swans

Right-Back/Centre-Back - Timothy “TJ” Eyoma - LOAN (Tottenham Hotspur)
https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/06/29/tottenham-hotspur-and-chelsea-stars-on-the-

Centre-Midfield - Barry Bannan - £1.5m (Sheff Wed)
https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/07/15/swans-watching-sheffield-wednesday-midfield

Centre-Midfield - Robbie Burton - £??? (Dinamo Zagreb)
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/blackburn-rovers-and-swansea-city-show-interes

Centre-Midfield - George McEachran - LOAN (Chelsea)
https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/06/29/tottenham-hotspur-and-chelsea-stars-on-the-

Centre-Midfield - Ali McCann - £1m (St. Johnstone & N. Ireland)
https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/06/27/swans-to-battle-stoke-city-hull-city-and-ce

Centre-Midfield - Kyle Scott - £Free (ex-Newcastle Utd)
https://the72.co.uk/237838/newcastle-united-release-midfielder-previously-eyed-b

Attacking-Midfield - Jorge Grant - £?? (Lincoln City)
https://the72.co.uk/240882/peterborough-united-want-to-sign-lincoln-city-starlet

Striker - Famara Diedhiou - £Free (Bristol City)
https://the72.co.uk/242059/west-brom-enter-race-to-sign-in-demand-free-agent-mid

Striker - Kevin Nisbet - £5m (Hibernian)

Striker - Sory Kaba - £?? (FC Midtjylland)
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/watford-locked-in-transfer-tussle-with-swansea

Striker - Thomas Henry - £5m + ? (Leuven)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9582393/Swansea-mulling-summe

Striker - Abdul Abdulmalik - £?? (Millwall)
https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/portsmouth-fc/millwall-youngster-rep

Transfers we were linked with in the press but didn't sign

1) Winger - Virgil Misidjan - £?? (FC Twente)
https://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/reading-fc-swansea-cit

2) Centre-Back - Jimmy Dunne - £Undisclosed (Burnley - QPR)
https://www.deepdaledigest.com/transfers/swansea-reportedly-open-talks-to-sign-j

3) Attacking-Midfield - Harry Wilson - £12.6m (Liverpool - Fulham)
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/swansea-city-heading-championship-clubs-in-rac

[Post edited 1 Sep 2021 0:03]

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 12:45 - Jul 16 with 4930 viewsvetchonian

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 12:08 - Jul 16 by Badlands

Cabango's skills at academy level have been knocked out of him
He was very comfortable with the ball at feet but there again he did have the semblance of a midfield to work with.
Rodon, for me, was easily knocked off the ball and spent too much time on his knees with arms out appealing to the ref.
Rodon has the air of a PL (Melchester United) player but his stats for us weren't great. At the same age and stage independent ratings had Joe around 6.9 Ben at 7.1.
Cabango is also a leader and organiser.

Take a look at this video of the Coventry game from February

It shows Ben's goal scoring prowess but check out from 2.01 on...he is still comfortable with the ball at his feet. Dhanda passes the ball back to him in our box and under pressure he takes a touch then with his second touch finds Ayew up the field ...not a hoof a directed pass..this then leads to some passing interchanges and resulteing in an attacking move wbut results in no goall, in fact therer are a couple of nices attacks after that....so much for the coward of a manager

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 13:12 - Jul 16 with 4869 viewsAndyCole

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 00:37 - Jul 16 by Chief

We gave Cooper £11million to spend!?

Only when it suits that tiresome troll.

Apparently according to that hapless troll, our manager had nothing to do with the Piroe signing. Cooper had been tracking Piroe for 2yrs, fact.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 13:23 - Jul 16 with 4856 viewsAndyCole

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 21:40 - Jul 15 by jasper_T

If Rodon's worth £11m then £6m for Cabango sounds about right, maybe a little generous.

Precisely.

Wilmot is a far more accomplished CB and has gone to O’Neill’s Stoke for 1.5m apparently.

His signing is likely to try and get even Stoke playing proper football from the back under O’Neill.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 14:19 - Jul 16 with 4829 viewsBadlands

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 00:35 - Jul 16 by jasper_T

Hopefully the goal threat adds something to his price tag from any interested clubs. Much of Rodon's value was in how he had every necessary ingredient to become a top end PL defender. Taller, faster, less heavy on the turn and less likely to trip over his own feet than Cabango. Can defend 1v1 and as part of an organised unit.

Rodon's time at Spurs has shown how far away great performances in the Championship are from the expectations at Premier League level. Guehi's comfort on the ball should serve him well but obviously Cabango's a step in the other direction in that respect.

He was very comfortable with the ball at feet but there again he did have the semblance of a midfield to work with.
Rodon, for me, was easily knocked off the ball and spent too much time on his knees with arms out appealing to the ref.
Rodon has the air of a PL (Melchester United) player but his stats for us weren't great. At the same age and stage independent ratings had Joe around 6.9 Ben at 7.1.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 15:16 - Jul 18 with 4283 viewsReslovenSwan1

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 14:19 - Jul 16 by Badlands

This season should see the emergence of four players that have come through the system are 21-23 and hardened by a season or half season on loan. Benda, Brandon Cooper Cullen and Garrick. I hope each get 20+ full games. I have great hopes for them.

Ollie Cooper and perhaps Cullen needs a season on loan somewhere for at least 6 months.

Wise sage since Toshack era

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 21:09 - Jul 19 with 3866 viewsAndyCole

This thread will go bonkers, imminently.......

I hope AK has some admin support to keep up with all the the Ins n Outs.......

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 23:41 - Jul 19 with 3757 viewsKeithHaynes

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 21:09 - Jul 19 by AndyCole

We are always holding back on stuff, too much all at once sends everyone mad with ideas and speculation. But things are most certainly afoot.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 09:15 - Jul 20 with 3589 viewsKGriz16

Oooooh!! Any news today do we think?
Login to get fewer ads

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 09:48 - Jul 20 with 3538 viewsonehunglow

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 23:41 - Jul 19 by KeithHaynes

We are always holding back on stuff, too much all at once sends everyone mad with ideas and speculation. But things are most certainly afoot.

I feel something stirring down below

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 10:55 - Jul 20 with 3505 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And the shake it all abouts too

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 10:56 - Jul 20 with 3501 viewsBrynmill_Jack

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 09:15 - Jul 20 by KGriz16

Oooooh!! Any news today do we think?

Yeah Cooper going

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 11:51 - Jul 20 with 3448 viewsKGriz16

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 10:56 - Jul 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah Cooper going

With a match tonight?!
INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 12:14 - Jul 20 with 3421 viewsThornburyswan

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 11:51 - Jul 20 by KGriz16

With a match tonight?!

To be fair that might be handy as with Cooper’s routine with subs the starting 11 will be shattered before he moves.
INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 12:37 - Jul 20 with 3387 viewsKGriz16

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 12:14 - Jul 20 by Thornburyswan

To be fair that might be handy as with Cooper’s routine with subs the starting 11 will be shattered before he moves.

Out of interest - could be O'Leary in the dugout tonight then?
INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 13:22 - Jul 20 with 3322 viewsonehunglow

Talking of nothing
#
Anything

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 21:36 - Jul 20 with 3117 viewsBrynmill_Jack

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 11:51 - Jul 20 by KGriz16

With a match tonight?!

I was just thinking positively. But apparently a news item due from the club imminently??

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 12:46 - Jul 21 with 2965 viewsAjack_Kerouac

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 23:52 - Jul 3 by jasper_T

Twist my arm...

Hansen (GK Everton), Abdullai (DM/CB Leicester, Rangers) and Leverett (CM Leeds) all played in the Sheff Utd u23s game as trialists. It's on youtube. Abdullai had a good game, and I thought Leverett had a very good first half but faded. Not entirely sure when Abdullai left Rangers, he seems to have been on trials for a while before Leicester picked him up and he was only there a few months before heading out on trials again.

No comment on Ben Margetson. Surprised Ben Erickson seems to be back, but we needed numbers in defence in the u23s, and he had terrible luck with injuries. Tarrelle Whittaker's a winger from Spurs.

In the u18s Ben Hughes (GK Chippenham Town) has been involved with Wales youth sides. David Roberts (CB), Filip Lissah (CB), Zane Myers (LB) have all come from Chelsea (I'd heard one more from there as well but he's not listed on the site at the moment). Richard Faakye comes from Palace, an athletic LCB/LB. Kieran Petrie (Arsenal) is a winger.

Charlie Veevers (CM Man Utd) was considered too good an opportunity to pass up even though we're really well stocked in midfield at u18s level. Cotterill, Lloyd, Congreve and Josh Carey all expected to develop as central players, although Ben Lloyd will probably get a lot of football out wide as he's pacey and carries the ball well. And probably won't spend much time in the u18s before moving up.

Should have the numbers to avoid cancelling any games this season, and not have scholars pulling double duty with both teams. New academy boss and recruitment team been earning their corn. I'm still a bit miffed we let Morgan Clarke go though. Don't think I'm the only one, either.

I heard the new Academy boss has stated that there is no talent in Swansea and is getting rid of everyone who isn't related to a coach (e.g. Margetson) or has a dad/close relative who is an ex-Swansea player.

Any truth to this Jasper?

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 13:24 - Jul 21 with 2930 viewsjasper_T

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 12:46 - Jul 21 by Ajack_Kerouac

I heard the new Academy boss has stated that there is no talent in Swansea and is getting rid of everyone who isn't related to a coach (e.g. Margetson) or has a dad/close relative who is an ex-Swansea player.

Any truth to this Jasper?

Given the overall turnover and seeing Ben Margetson, Joel Cotterill and Geoffroy Bony's names I can see why people might jump to that conclusion. I think it's more that renovations were long overdue and a lot of new staff keen to put their stamp on things. There's some very good prospects in the new scholars and this year's u16s, Swansea academy-raised if not Swansea born.

Harry Pinchard seems to be back on trial with us, played for the u23s yesterday. Had a few months at the start of last season but we didn't sign him in the end.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2021 13:25]
INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 14:18 - Jul 21 with 2896 viewsAjack_Kerouac

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 13:24 - Jul 21 by jasper_T

Given the overall turnover and seeing Ben Margetson, Joel Cotterill and Geoffroy Bony's names I can see why people might jump to that conclusion. I think it's more that renovations were long overdue and a lot of new staff keen to put their stamp on things. There's some very good prospects in the new scholars and this year's u16s, Swansea academy-raised if not Swansea born.

Harry Pinchard seems to be back on trial with us, played for the u23s yesterday. Had a few months at the start of last season but we didn't sign him in the end.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2021 13:25]

As I understand it the U16s have all been told they will be out in September?

I saw this match report earlier...
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/report-merthyr-saints-1-swansea-city-under-18s-

...I noticed that an U16 player scored 2 goals for the U18s.

Yet from what I hear the local boys will be shipped out in favour of a bunch of boys from London and Manchester.

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 15:29 - Jul 21 with 2846 viewsjasper_T

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 14:18 - Jul 21 by Ajack_Kerouac

As I understand it the U16s have all been told they will be out in September?

I saw this match report earlier...
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/report-merthyr-saints-1-swansea-city-under-18s-

...I noticed that an U16 player scored 2 goals for the U18s.

Yet from what I hear the local boys will be shipped out in favour of a bunch of boys from London and Manchester.

I know a few of the new u16s have already signed pre-scholarships that will start next summer. There's a few in that age group that played a lot of u18s football last season (Dan Watts, Seb Dabrowski).

As a Cat 2 club we can't recruit nationally at u16s level, we have to stay within our catchment area, so crops of London & Manchester lads won't be replacing the younger age groups just yet. Our scholarship recruitment this summer focused on the positions we lacked rather than bringing in a whole new team to replace what we have coming through.
INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 15:45 - Jul 21 with 2811 viewsAjack_Kerouac

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 15:29 - Jul 21 by jasper_T

I know a few of the new u16s have already signed pre-scholarships that will start next summer. There's a few in that age group that played a lot of u18s football last season (Dan Watts, Seb Dabrowski).

As a Cat 2 club we can't recruit nationally at u16s level, we have to stay within our catchment area, so crops of London & Manchester lads won't be replacing the younger age groups just yet. Our scholarship recruitment this summer focused on the positions we lacked rather than bringing in a whole new team to replace what we have coming through.

I know a parent who has/had a kid involved with the U16s and he told me that the kid who scored those two goals (Davies) has been playing with the U18s regularly also, and he has the most goals in the entire club (plus one of the best assist stats and is the fittest kid in the Academy)...yet he, and a few other high performers are out on their ear whilst we bring in boatloads of 17 year old + kids who have no connection to Swansea and have already been released from these other clubs.

Doesn't sound like my idea of an Academy. An Academy is supposed to bring through local youth who care about the club and have been coached to play football in the style of the club.
Bringing in a load of kids who have been trained at Chelsea/Arsenal/Man City/Man Utd sounds like our coaches have failed the local kids.

It is the "no talent in Swansea" comment that I found breathtaking...

- Rodon
- Cabango
- Roberts
- James
- Allen
- Ben Davies
- Ollie Cooper
- Rushesha
- Cullen.
....etc.

We could go all the way back to Trevor Ford and John Charles if you like.
Swansea is a football hotbed.

Those kids in the U16s have given total dedication, their time, their parents' time, given up playing for their local team with their mates, given up on playing rugby etc.
Then they get to the point where several of them could expect to be given an opportunity in professional sport, an opportunity they've earned...and some jumped up tw*t who has been there 2mins and not seen any of them play comes in, signs a load of kids somebody else has coached...
...and has the cheek and the bad manners to come out with "there's no talent in Swansea".

We must have sold a player from our academy to the Premier League for £20m ish every season for the last 5.
I really want to see what this fella achieves.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2021 16:04]

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 16:08 - Jul 21 with 2789 viewsjasper_T

I'd be disappointed if that's the case, not seen him play but I know the name.

It's probably easy to think the grass is always greener and that the kid leaving Chelsea or Arsenal must surely be a better prospect than the lad from little old Swansea, but look at last season when we brought in Adrian Akande. Didn't crack on and little Cam Congreve (now nearly 6') was our academy player of the year. On the other hand Harry Jones has done really well, but then we had the inside track with him as Matty Jones had coached him a with Wales u16s. Still a couple of homegrown lads had to make way to bring him through.

I'm definitely an advocate for us focusing on the development of Welsh talent, be they from Swansea, Cardiff, Neath, Wrexham, Pembroke etc. Not many clubs these lads can go to if we're not interested or don't have room. This year the majority brought in have been defenders, while our brightest internal prospects have been midfielders. Iwan Morgan came in from Cardiff last year, still an u16. Ben Hughes a non-league signing.
INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 16:20 - Jul 21 with 2770 viewsAjack_Kerouac

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 16:08 - Jul 21 by jasper_T

I'd be disappointed if that's the case, not seen him play but I know the name.

It's probably easy to think the grass is always greener and that the kid leaving Chelsea or Arsenal must surely be a better prospect than the lad from little old Swansea, but look at last season when we brought in Adrian Akande. Didn't crack on and little Cam Congreve (now nearly 6') was our academy player of the year. On the other hand Harry Jones has done really well, but then we had the inside track with him as Matty Jones had coached him a with Wales u16s. Still a couple of homegrown lads had to make way to bring him through.

I'm definitely an advocate for us focusing on the development of Welsh talent, be they from Swansea, Cardiff, Neath, Wrexham, Pembroke etc. Not many clubs these lads can go to if we're not interested or don't have room. This year the majority brought in have been defenders, while our brightest internal prospects have been midfielders. Iwan Morgan came in from Cardiff last year, still an u16. Ben Hughes a non-league signing.

I can assure you that is the case mate.
My info comes from somebody who was in the room when the parents were given the news.

My mate told me about that Davies kid...he is averaging a goal a game, he even scored crucial goals when he played 2/3 years up, as well as being the fittest in the tests and playing for Wales.
He was one that my mate felt sure was going to get a chance (he sort of expected his own kid to miss the cut).

Imagine my surprise when I come on here today and the U18s match report pops up in the sidebar (excellent addition that Keith ) ...I clicked on it because I wondered if any of these kids from London or Manchester were playing, having read your comments on them on here...there he is, the kid they are letting go, scoring 2 goals playing 2 years up.

Something is not right with that picture.
My mate reckons both of Bony's boys are half the player.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2021 16:20]

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 19:53 - Jul 21 with 2645 viewsKGriz16

Stuart James (journalist) is saying on Twitter to fans that Grimes is as good as gone, and we're buying players with money we know we're getting from sales?
INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 16:16 - Jul 22 with 2358 viewsThornburyswan

INS, OUTS, SQUAD UPDATES & LINKS 2021-22 on 19:53 - Jul 21 by KGriz16

Stuart James (journalist) is saying on Twitter to fans that Grimes is as good as gone, and we're buying players with money we know we're getting from sales?

Talking £4M to Fulham with Bournemouth interested.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024