Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday 03:13 - Jun 4 with 3852 viewsWhiterockin

From Monday 6th June football matches in Wales can have an 10,000 attendance if seated 4,000 standing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57346925

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 07:41 - Jun 4 with 2541 viewsThornburyswan

Could we accommodate that with the 2m social distancing rule still in play, would seem unlikely to me - suspect we’d still be capped at around 5-7K.
Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 07:47 - Jun 4 with 2536 viewsKeithHaynes

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 07:41 - Jun 4 by Thornburyswan

Could we accommodate that with the 2m social distancing rule still in play, would seem unlikely to me - suspect we’d still be capped at around 5-7K.

Decent spacing between seats, in fact some of the best I’ve seen. Compared to other grounds.
Could be it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 09:13 - Jun 4 with 2483 viewsCatullus

Is it just me that makes no sense to? Cardiff stadium is over 50% bigger than the Liberty. We can be 50% full but they can only have less than 30%. Then the Welsh league teams, 4k standing, that means they carry on as normal, they can have full grounds.

Am I missing some details? Are there things I haven't read or been told? It just seems unfair to me.

I assume the 10k allowed in will be done by ballot.

Maybe I'm worried about nothing and they'll have changed the rules again by seasons start, who knows.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 09:41 - Jun 4 with 2458 viewsjeza739

We won't have 10,000 because we can't comply with social distancing 2m rule. I doubt we'll have 4000 imo, just like there won't be 10000 in Sophia Gardens either which has a capacity of just under 17000.
Sure Hugh Morris said on Glam members forum the other day to comply with WAG direction on social distancing they'd have 2700ish at Sophia Gardens.

But it's a start, a step in right direction and things could be totally different by Aug.
Maybe it's one of the reasons why our ST sales have increased to what they have, as people have realised that without a ST for foreseeable future they no chance of going to a game.
Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 11:04 - Jun 4 with 2402 viewsjack_lord

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 09:41 - Jun 4 by jeza739

We won't have 10,000 because we can't comply with social distancing 2m rule. I doubt we'll have 4000 imo, just like there won't be 10000 in Sophia Gardens either which has a capacity of just under 17000.
Sure Hugh Morris said on Glam members forum the other day to comply with WAG direction on social distancing they'd have 2700ish at Sophia Gardens.

But it's a start, a step in right direction and things could be totally different by Aug.
Maybe it's one of the reasons why our ST sales have increased to what they have, as people have realised that without a ST for foreseeable future they no chance of going to a game.

i had been wondering what was going to happen come August as there were less than a thousand season tickets left. How were they going to allocate match day seats?

Hopefully the vaccine programme has ensured the scrapping of the 2M rule by then.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 11:08 - Jun 4 with 2392 viewsonehunglow

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 11:04 - Jun 4 by jack_lord

i had been wondering what was going to happen come August as there were less than a thousand season tickets left. How were they going to allocate match day seats?

Hopefully the vaccine programme has ensured the scrapping of the 2M rule by then.

Yes but not all want the vax.
Who wants to sit next to someone like that.

No entry without vax.

That simple

Nobody needs to die just to see the game

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 11:16 - Jun 4 with 2387 viewsjack_lord

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 11:08 - Jun 4 by onehunglow

No entry without vax.

That simple

My understanding is that the Government would love to have a vax passport but so many complications, eg health reasons, they can legislate for it.

I think it bonkers that those who can have it won't. Very selfish and more than somewhat ignorant. Personal choice blah blah.

The good news is that it will be very difficult for the virus to circulate with a tiny minority un vaccinated but it may mean that we will be on an annual vax booster programme. So 67 million times £20 plus staffing costs.

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 12:48 - Jun 4 with 2335 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 11:08 - Jun 4 by onehunglow

No entry without vax.

That simple

How are Vaxxed people going to die if infected by a non vaxxed or another vaxxed person, isn't that the whole point of having the vax in the first place so that you don't?
Or do you think that the UK has just wasted all that time & money for nothing?
Login to get fewer ads

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 12:52 - Jun 4 with 2333 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 11:16 - Jun 4 by jack_lord

My understanding is that the Government would love to have a vax passport but so many complications, eg health reasons, they can legislate for it.

I think it bonkers that those who can have it won't. Very selfish and more than somewhat ignorant. Personal choice blah blah.

The good news is that it will be very difficult for the virus to circulate with a tiny minority un vaccinated but it may mean that we will be on an annual vax booster programme. So 67 million times £20 plus staffing costs.

It won't be the unvaccinated people that cause a requirement for a booster it will be new strains, which will continue to be migrated in to the country from all over the world by people going on holiday and doing business.
The latest one is the Nepal variation.
Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 13:13 - Jun 4 with 2321 viewsdobjack2

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 12:48 - Jun 4 by A_Fans_Dad

How are Vaxxed people going to die if infected by a non vaxxed or another vaxxed person, isn't that the whole point of having the vax in the first place so that you don't?
Or do you think that the UK has just wasted all that time & money for nothing?

Vaccines are not 100% effective to start with and their efficacy against newer variants will vary. I suspect that once the current vaccines have been rolled out to all that want them, if newer vaccines are available as boosters then we will start another rollout.

Whether any boosters will only be for those in the most vulnerable groups or for all will depend on a lot of issues including costs.
Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 13:19 - Jun 4 with 2317 viewsCatullus

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 13:13 - Jun 4 by dobjack2

Vaccines are not 100% effective to start with and their efficacy against newer variants will vary. I suspect that once the current vaccines have been rolled out to all that want them, if newer vaccines are available as boosters then we will start another rollout.

Whether any boosters will only be for those in the most vulnerable groups or for all will depend on a lot of issues including costs.

Nah, it'll be like Flu jabs, we'll be getting them every year and possibly it will be offered to the most vulnerable.
The big problem is with new variants, currently young people aren't so vulnerable but with a new strain, who knows?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 13:21 - Jun 4 with 2314 viewsBadlands

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 07:47 - Jun 4 by KeithHaynes

Decent spacing between seats, in fact some of the best I’ve seen. Compared to other grounds.
Could be it.

Far better than in Wembley.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 13:44 - Jun 4 with 2292 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 13:19 - Jun 4 by Catullus

Nah, it'll be like Flu jabs, we'll be getting them every year and possibly it will be offered to the most vulnerable.
The big problem is with new variants, currently young people aren't so vulnerable but with a new strain, who knows?

The young already are with the Indian strain.

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 15:18 - Jun 4 with 2247 viewsWhiterockin

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 11:04 - Jun 4 by jack_lord

Looks like the 2M rule is here to stay for this year. Next season will be interesting with 14,000 season tickets sold.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57346925
Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 16:39 - Jun 4 with 2195 viewsjack_lord

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 12:52 - Jun 4 by A_Fans_Dad

It won't be the unvaccinated people that cause a requirement for a booster it will be new strains, which will continue to be migrated in to the country from all over the world by people going on holiday and doing business.
The latest one is the Nepal variation.

Yes but the unvaccinated people allow the virus to mutate.

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 19:49 - Jun 4 with 2137 viewsFlashberryjack

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 09:13 - Jun 4 by Catullus

Is it just me that makes no sense to? Cardiff stadium is over 50% bigger than the Liberty. We can be 50% full but they can only have less than 30%. Then the Welsh league teams, 4k standing, that means they carry on as normal, they can have full grounds.

Am I missing some details? Are there things I haven't read or been told? It just seems unfair to me.

I assume the 10k allowed in will be done by ballot.

Maybe I'm worried about nothing and they'll have changed the rules again by seasons start, who knows.

"I assume the 10k allowed in will be done by ballot"

I bloody well hope not, I don't seem to have much luck in their ballots.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 21:28 - Jun 4 with 2106 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 16:39 - Jun 4 by jack_lord

Yes but the unvaccinated people allow the virus to mutate.

And you think that the vaccinated ones don't?
Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 21:49 - Jun 4 with 2098 viewsbuilthjack

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 13:21 - Jun 4 by Badlands

Far better than in Wembley.

Arsenal,seats were the best. Wide and padded. Very comfortable.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2021 21:50]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 08:54 - Jun 5 with 2016 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ah b*gger, a couple of weeks too late. Never mind

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 09:25 - Jun 5 with 2007 viewsjack_lord

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 21:28 - Jun 4 by A_Fans_Dad

And you think that the vaccinated ones don't?

So you know more than the scientists now.

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 11:37 - Jun 5 with 1959 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 09:25 - Jun 5 by jack_lord

So you know more than the scientists now.

This is the football forum, but seeing as you asked.

https://www.quantamagazine.org/how-vaccines-can-drive-pathogens-to-evolve-201805
Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 12:45 - Jun 5 with 1926 viewsjack_lord

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 11:37 - Jun 5 by A_Fans_Dad

This is the football forum, but seeing as you asked.

https://www.quantamagazine.org/how-vaccines-can-drive-pathogens-to-evolve-201805

It is an interesting article especially if you are a chicken. WHO have come out and stated it is unlikely that you will be able to spread covid if you have been fully vaccinated based on clinical and observational studies. There are a number of articles out there. Feel free to read them.

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 16:46 - Jun 5 with 1865 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 12:45 - Jun 5 by jack_lord

It is an interesting article especially if you are a chicken. WHO have come out and stated it is unlikely that you will be able to spread covid if you have been fully vaccinated based on clinical and observational studies. There are a number of articles out there. Feel free to read them.

How can you possibly believe anything that the WHO says, have you taken no notice of the origins of COVID19?
The Chinese, the WHO, the Lancet and the Scientists involved all lied.
Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 16:51 - Jun 5 with 1867 viewsCatullus

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 16:46 - Jun 5 by A_Fans_Dad

How can you possibly believe anything that the WHO says, have you taken no notice of the origins of COVID19?
The Chinese, the WHO, the Lancet and the Scientists involved all lied.

I think the Chinese lid, to me the WHO were more incompetent, too slow and got things very wrong but I don't think they lied.

Lots of people, lots of experts, they got things wrong, it doesn't mean they lied, they were just wrong.

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 17:41 - Jun 5 with 1857 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Liberty capacity 10,000 from Monday on 16:51 - Jun 5 by Catullus

I think the Chinese lid, to me the WHO were more incompetent, too slow and got things very wrong but I don't think they lied.

Lots of people, lots of experts, they got things wrong, it doesn't mean they lied, they were just wrong.

Fauci lied, not just to Trump & the public, but under oath to a senate committee.
Daszak lied during the WHO investigation of the Wuhan outbreak.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024