Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who can beat England in the Euros ? 20:21 - Jun 5 with 1075 viewstrampie

I make England favourites in the Euros, home advantage, good draw etc, I always want England to lose but who can beat them ?

Belgium for one but De Bruyne injured and even if he plays, will he be the same player so quickly after such a bad bump.

Spain not the team they were and no Ramos

France I think have a complex against the English.

Portugal might beat them but Ronaldo is getting older.

That leaves the teams in Wales group, although I would make England favourites to beat a team from Wales group, the teams from Wales group have a chance to beat England, Turkey are very good, Switzerland are organised and hard to score against and Italy are dark horses, anyone one of those 3 could knock England out, it just underlines what a super tough group Wales are in.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 20:23 - Jun 5 with 1061 viewsFergal

England will go out at the last 16.
Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 20:26 - Jun 5 with 1056 viewsCatullus

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 20:23 - Jun 5 by Fergal

England will go out at the last 16.

History teaches us this. England will lose just when they think they've gotten somewhere!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 20:28 - Jun 5 with 1051 viewsjack247

France, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Belgium, Croatia, Spain, Germany.

Iceland knocked them out last time and we beat Belgium, pretty much anyone could knock them out, just as they could beat any of the teams mentioned.
Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 20:29 - Jun 5 with 1042 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

England have, like they usually do, one of the best squads in world football.

Unfortunately, like they usually do, they have an incompetent manager who has proven he cannot get them to play well and they'll inevitably have another poor tournament.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 20:33 - Jun 5 with 1031 viewstrampie

PS I forgot to mention Germany are currently very poor, they have turned up in tournament finals in the past but they look weak compared to their historical standards.

It's on a plate for England truth be said.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 22:50 - Jun 5 with 967 viewsbritferry

have they released a song?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 23:10 - Jun 5 with 951 viewsbuilthjack

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 22:50 - Jun 5 by britferry

have they released a song?

They usually sing it's coming home. It never does.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 23:49 - Jun 5 with 941 viewsReslovenSwan1

I am not sure where you get the idea France have a complex over beating England or anybody for that matter.

Turkiye cannot beat England as they never have, In fact their record is so poor they have never even scored against England ever.

England v Scotland could be a turn up. England generally play poorly in hot weather against possession teams where closing down get very wearing. They also have a young inexperienced squad. Foden, Saka, Sancho Chilwell etc could lose their cool.

wales should have picked Hal Robson Kanu. A big matcch player instead of Tyler Roberts. Moore must play and have a player closer to him in the box.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 01:15 - Jun 6 with 920 viewsJoe_bradshaw

France have a complex against England?

Last eight matches between them show one England win, two draws and five French wins. Some complex.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 07:16 - Jun 6 with 875 viewstrampie

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 01:15 - Jun 6 by Joe_bradshaw

France have a complex against England?

Last eight matches between them show one England win, two draws and five French wins. Some complex.

The last two World cup they played, England beat them.

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 07:20 - Jun 6 with 866 viewsjack247

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 07:16 - Jun 6 by trampie

In 1966 and 1982

Complex
Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 07:49 - Jun 6 with 854 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 07:16 - Jun 6 by trampie

None of the current French team were alive for either.

Some complex.

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 09:33 - Jun 6 with 822 viewsKilkennyjack

France on form will be the team.

Germany, Italy, Spain and Holland.

Cymru could also give slab head the run around.

Beware of the Risen People

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 10:00 - Jun 6 with 810 viewsbritferry

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 07:20 - Jun 6 by jack247

In 1966 and 1982

Complex

I think he meant Crecy & Agincourt

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 10:02 - Jun 6 with 808 viewstrampie

My first glance at the full draw suggests that England have an easy group but potentially not easy knockout games, England should win their group giving them all home games except quarter final if I read it right.
After winning the group England play the runner up of France/Germany/Portugal group, I hope it's France as they are more likely to best England than Germany or Portugal, but I would have France down to win their group so Germany or Portugal, then if I read it right then it's Spain in Rome now that is the game that England can lose (if they avoid France in the previous round), semis Holland and final Belgium unless Italy upset Belgium, Holland/Belgium and Italy could upset England at Wembley but I'm looking at Spain beating England on neutral ground in the quarters.

I might have read the draw totally wrong mind you, it's an odd one because some 3rd place teams qualify and some don't.

Although it's almost impossible to predict what groups third place teams will progress if I had to have a guess I would say the 3rd place team from Wales and Scotlands group won't progress as the 3rd place teams in those groups might not beat the 4th place teams.

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 10:23 - Jun 6 with 788 viewsJoe_bradshaw

France, Italy, Belgium.

Winner, runner up and third place is my prediction for what it's worth.

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 11:09 - Jun 6 with 762 viewstrampie

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 10:23 - Jun 6 by Joe_bradshaw

France, Italy, Belgium.

Having seen the draw I'm pinning my hopes on Spain beating England in Rome I only knew England had an easy group with the likelihood of only one game on neutral ground away from Wembley, therefore if I was English their whole tournament my come down to that one game from their perspective unless there shenanigans in the group stage by the English, I'm going for Spain to beat them and therefore I will go for a 1,2,3,4 of France, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands.

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 14:28 - Jun 6 with 717 viewsReslovenSwan1

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 09:33 - Jun 6 by Kilkennyjack

France on form will be the team.

Germany, Italy, Spain and Holland.

Cymru could also give slab head the run around.

As a Welshman I never accept my country being called England. This happen often and I correct it often. In Turkiye where I have many contacts I correct it weekly.

As a good Cymro your self you should respect the Dutch peole in the Netheralnds than are not in Holland.

The name of the team is the Netherlands.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 20:15 - Jun 6 with 663 viewsbritferry

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 10:23 - Jun 6 by Joe_bradshaw

France, Italy, Belgium.

there aint a 3rd place play-off though

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 20:48 - Jun 6 with 649 viewsbuilthjack

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 20:15 - Jun 6 by britferry

there aint a 3rd place play-off though

I have never seen the point of a third place play off. Neither losing semi finalist wants to be there.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2021 20:49]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 23:14 - Jun 6 with 593 viewsKilkennyjack

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 14:28 - Jun 6 by ReslovenSwan1

As a Welshman I never accept my country being called England. This happen often and I correct it often. In Turkiye where I have many contacts I correct it weekly.

As a good Cymro your self you should respect the Dutch peole in the Netheralnds than are not in Holland.

The name of the team is the Netherlands.

You are nearly correct, but you mean Nederlands.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2021 23:18]

Beware of the Risen People

Who can beat England in the Euros ? on 00:24 - Jun 7 with 571 viewsTrefynwySwan

Italy can’t really be described as ‘dark horses’ to be fair. Have won their last 7 consecutive matches without conceding a goal and haven’t lost a match since September 2018 ( Portugal 1-0 )
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024