Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lucky there wasn’t social media around 30 years ago 07:43 - Jun 8 with 637 viewspencoedjack

With tweets & Facebook postings being trawled through i imagine there would be very few people working these days.

Obviously there’s a few liars about who will say they have never said anything that would upset the snowflakes.

Lucky there wasn’t social media around 30 years ago on 08:33 - Jun 8 with 583 viewsKilkennyjack

Agreed. It was a blessing not to have it.

More importantly perhaps, the ‘pile on’ type bullying of the young can be terrible.
The mega rich companies need to do far more.

Beware of the Risen People

Lucky there wasn’t social media around 30 years ago on 09:16 - Jun 8 with 560 viewsonehunglow

Lucky there wasn’t social media around 30 years ago on 08:33 - Jun 8 by Kilkennyjack

Agreed. It was a blessing not to have it.

More importantly perhaps, the ‘pile on’ type bullying of the young can be terrible.
The mega rich companies need to do far more.

and also the poor have to wise up

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lucky there wasn’t social media around 30 years ago on 10:17 - Jun 8 with 545 viewsCatullus

I said things I don't agree with and am ashamed of today, if Social media had been around then I'd probably have the police at my door for historical hate crimes!

Tolerance is very easy if you sit at home alone, when you have to mix with other humans it becomes a whole lot harder.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Lucky there wasn’t social media around 30 years ago on 10:19 - Jun 8 with 537 viewsonehunglow

Lucky there wasn’t social media around 30 years ago on 10:17 - Jun 8 by Catullus

I said things I don't agree with and am ashamed of today, if Social media had been around then I'd probably have the police at my door for historical hate crimes!

Tolerance is very easy if you sit at home alone, when you have to mix with other humans it becomes a whole lot harder.

Regrette rien .

You're a good man .
[Post edited 8 Jun 2021 10:30]

Lucky there wasn’t social media around 30 years ago on 11:54 - Jun 8 with 506 viewsCountyJim

Don't do twitface etc but as a wise man once said never put anything on line you wouldn't show your mother
Lucky there wasn’t social media around 30 years ago on 12:46 - Jun 8 with 481 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It's like Phnom Penh these days, people put in front of cameras to apologise for things they did as a teenager, then their career will be cut short.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2021 14:26]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Lucky there wasn’t social media around 30 years ago on 14:44 - Jun 8 with 426 viewsBoundy

At the time I probably said something which I believed to be true, at the time.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Lucky there wasn’t social media around 30 years ago on 21:14 - Jun 8 with 354 viewsFlashberryjack

Lucky there wasn’t social media around 30 years ago on 10:17 - Jun 8 by Catullus

"I'd probably have the police at my door for historical hate crimes!"

And they'd rip your statue down.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Lucky there wasn’t social media around 30 years ago on 21:41 - Jun 8 with 341 viewsonehunglow

Lucky there wasn’t social media around 30 years ago on 21:14 - Jun 8 by Flashberryjack

"I'd probably have the police at my door for historical hate crimes!"

And they'd rip your statue down.

Let' s face it,any on here that were teenagers in the 60s can look back with anxiety

Lucky there wasn’t social media around 30 years ago on 21:57 - Jun 8 with 328 viewsFlashberryjack

Lucky there wasn’t social media around 30 years ago on 21:41 - Jun 8 by onehunglow

Let' s face it,any on here that were teenagers in the 60s can look back with anxiety

Let face it, anyone on the planet that says he/she has never said/done something that would make today's snowflakes take offence, is a liar.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024