Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you had one Swansea wish TODAY Friday* 16:05 - Jun 10 with 2233 viewsKeithHaynes

What would that wish be ?
Who would you like to sign from the many already mentioned ?

We can’t wave a magic wand of course, but realistically, if you knew Cooper had financial backing, what would your choices be ? Has anyone tickled your thingys ? Or should we just hope the swans start gently tomorrow and then gradually move on ?

Will there be a signing tomorrow is the question being asked ? And if there was what would you like ?

A starter, main course, or an eat as much as you like buffet ?

Swansea City news round up 10th Jun 2021 16:37
It’s been a busy week, well for the close season it has. Numerous ups and downs with our current manager Steve Cooper, and players linked too. Let’s have a quick look back before we have a very positive look forwards to tomorrow. Despite the desire for many people to have their “rumours” published we have to do do our own due diligence, and ensure things are as researched as best as possible. In a way we do our own accountancy first so others don’t get hijacked. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 17:02 - Jun 10 with 1407 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cooper moves to Palace £4.5m. Guehi linked for £8m. He would probably like to play for Cooper again. Cooper recomended him by the looks of it.

Cameron Toshack Garry Richards and Angel Rangel appointed as management team with Routledge joining as advisor to Winter in the "Swansea playing philosphy manager". This role relates to ensuring possession based attacking football through all levels in the club. Scouting assesments of players coaches and phiosophy. Toshack and co will need to convince Routledge that these principles will be adopted.

Grimes goes to Newcastle for £8m. This puts £12.5m in the bank. Jason tells Julian he can spend £8m of that.

Grimes replaced by Ryan Woods for £1m. Joseph signs for £1m. Swansea get Thomas Henry for £3m. Swansea make a shock scoop for Alexandro Pozuelo for Toronto for £2m.
Billy Gilmour of Chelsea joins on loan. Brandon Cooper, and Jordan Garrick are identified as a first team players.

Culllen and Ollie Cooper go to Torquay on loan and Whittaker joins Burton Albion for a 12 month loan to get some goals and 40+ games under their belts.

Wise sage since Toshack era

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 17:09 - Jun 10 with 1394 viewsKeithHaynes

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 17:16 - Jun 10 with 1357 viewsonehunglow

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 17:09 - Jun 10 by KeithHaynes

Cooper leaves tonight.
Rafa decides to take us on as his project and is given a decent flat in the marina and a decent driver to take him back to his Caldy home on that bluddy A483,avoiding Builth naturally.

Grimes is sold to whoever dumb enough to believe he will be a good player for them,preferably a club I cant stand-Chelsea,United,Totts, Are,Palarse -it matters not.

We buy Guehi and row the boat put on a big and long contract for him then get him a nice house down west.

We bring back Brewster who will be chomping on the bit.

That 'd do.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 17:17 - Jun 10 with 1365 viewsKeithHaynes

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 17:16 - Jun 10 by onehunglow

Cooper leaves tonight.
Rafa decides to take us on as his project and is given a decent flat in the marina and a decent driver to take him back to his Caldy home on that bluddy A483,avoiding Builth naturally.

Grimes is sold to whoever dumb enough to believe he will be a good player for them,preferably a club I cant stand-Chelsea,United,Totts, Are,Palarse -it matters not.

We buy Guehi and row the boat put on a big and long contract for him then get him a nice house down west.

That 'd do.

Nah Rafa will go to Everton 😉

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 17:24 - Jun 10 with 1348 viewsnantywatcher

For it to stop raining - just for an hour or so please. Or am I going too far?
If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 17:26 - Jun 10 with 1337 viewsKeithHaynes

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 17:24 - Jun 10 by nantywatcher

For it to stop raining - just for an hour or so please. Or am I going too far?

Not far enough mate if it’s still raining 😉

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 17:35 - Jun 10 with 1324 viewsTenbySwan

Yanks out and local owners who care about the area and the club.

- oh wait a minute ......
If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 17:59 - Jun 10 with 1292 viewsmax936

So we are all still none the wiser as to what, Cooper is doinf of what the club are gonna do with Cooper.
I think its shocking that we haven't heard from the owners or their lacky Winters

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 18:22 - Jun 10 with 1260 viewsOldjack

I would wish for very very rich backers who love the club ,it's the only way to survive at the top table these days ,ps no more Cooperball

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 18:39 - Jun 10 with 1227 viewsKeithHaynes

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 17:59 - Jun 10 by max936

So we are all still none the wiser as to what, Cooper is doinf of what the club are gonna do with Cooper.
I think its shocking that we haven't heard from the owners or their lacky Winters

Tomorrow is Friday mind.

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 18:39 - Jun 10 with 1226 viewsguthrieintherain

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 17:59 - Jun 10 by max936

What are they going to say though we won't sack him because we can't afford it.

We are hopeful that he buggers off but it all depends on who else turns Palace down.

Nuno
Howe
Lampard.

Cooper is just lurking about waiting to get the job by default.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 19:01 - Jun 10 with 1155 viewsonehunglow

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 18:39 - Jun 10 by KeithHaynes

Tomorrow is Friday mind.

Great song that.
I can do that.Its easy that and a great party song.
I do it shortly after this one

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 19:12 - Jun 10 with 1155 viewsKeithHaynes

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 19:01 - Jun 10 by onehunglow

Great song that.
I can do that.Its easy that and a great party song.
I do it shortly after this one

The Chelsea hotel, New York, many a famous person lived and Died there.

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 20:28 - Jun 10 with 1027 viewsonehunglow

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 19:12 - Jun 10 by KeithHaynes

The Chelsea hotel, New York, many a famous person lived and Died there.

Indeed Keith.

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 20:48 - Jun 10 with 1004 viewsmax936

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 18:39 - Jun 10 by KeithHaynes

Tomorrow is Friday mind.

Is it, I've been lost this week and stressed to F & Back and I've had to work through it, been a hard week, I thought it was Friday today at times, might need to take some leave and sleep, what is sleep, never been a great sleeper, this weeks been worse, can't wait for the end of the working day tomorrow.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 20:53 - Jun 10 with 997 viewsKilkennyjack

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 17:02 - Jun 10 by ReslovenSwan1

Cooper moves to Palace £4.5m. Guehi linked for £8m. He would probably like to play for Cooper again. Cooper recomended him by the looks of it.

Cameron Toshack Garry Richards and Angel Rangel appointed as management team with Routledge joining as advisor to Winter in the "Swansea playing philosphy manager". This role relates to ensuring possession based attacking football through all levels in the club. Scouting assesments of players coaches and phiosophy. Toshack and co will need to convince Routledge that these principles will be adopted.

Grimes goes to Newcastle for £8m. This puts £12.5m in the bank. Jason tells Julian he can spend £8m of that.

Grimes replaced by Ryan Woods for £1m. Joseph signs for £1m. Swansea get Thomas Henry for £3m. Swansea make a shock scoop for Alexandro Pozuelo for Toronto for £2m.
Billy Gilmour of Chelsea joins on loan. Brandon Cooper, and Jordan Garrick are identified as a first team players.

Culllen and Ollie Cooper go to Torquay on loan and Whittaker joins Burton Albion for a 12 month loan to get some goals and 40+ games under their belts.

Hi Gary 👋🏿

Beware of the Risen People

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 23:40 - Jun 10 with 844 viewsbuilthjack

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 17:16 - Jun 10 by onehunglow

Cooper leaves tonight.

That 'd do.

Rafa likes Builth.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

If you had one Swansea wish TODAY Friday* on 07:47 - Jun 11 with 722 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Laudrup and enough cash for him to build a good entertaining promotion winning side

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If you had one Swansea wish TODAY Friday* on 08:40 - Jun 11 with 687 viewsBoundy

If you had one Swansea wish TODAY Friday* on 07:47 - Jun 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Laudrup and enough cash for him to build a good entertaining promotion winning side

Maybe not Laudrup but the rest then yes .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

If you had one Swansea wish TODAY Friday* on 08:48 - Jun 11 with 675 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If you had one Swansea wish TODAY Friday* on 08:40 - Jun 11 by Boundy

Maybe not Laudrup but the rest then yes .

Why not? He’s a man proven to be able to coach and improve journeymen players which is what we’ve got. A man who could bring some reasonably priced players in to augment his system and we’re away. I don’t get all the hate for Laudrup- he was sh*tted on by the sellouts as much as Guidolin was . And he won our only ever piece of major silverware too.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If you had one Swansea wish TODAY Friday* on 08:58 - Jun 11 with 668 viewsBoundy

If you had one Swansea wish TODAY Friday* on 08:48 - Jun 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Why not? He’s a man proven to be able to coach and improve journeymen players which is what we’ve got. A man who could bring some reasonably priced players in to augment his system and we’re away. I don’t get all the hate for Laudrup- he was sh*tted on by the sellouts as much as Guidolin was . And he won our only ever piece of major silverware too.

Because I posted what I did means I "hated" the man , far from it . that short period imo was the most exciting times as a fan and for the Club since Toshack . I would like to see the Club employ a coach / manager who is in it for the long term with the ability to improve players and play an exciting attacking brand of football , I don't believe Laudrup is / was that man .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 09:33 - Jun 11 with 638 viewsonehunglow

If you had one Swansea wish tomorrow - Friday* on 23:40 - Jun 10 by builthjack

Rafa likes Builth.

What,you?
Nah.

The village?
Hardly.

He's a lovely guy by the way and is wife and kids too.

Does loads in the community here.

Farking big house though.Huge,posh and classy with huge views of Wales.

If you had one Swansea wish TODAY Friday* on 09:37 - Jun 11 with 638 viewsjack247

Because he gave up when he didn’t get the backing he wanted after qualifying for Europe.

His first season, along with the promotion season under Rodgers, was head and shoulders above any season I can remember. His second, he was the managerial equivalent of Conor Hourihane.
If you had one Swansea wish TODAY Friday* on 09:43 - Jun 11 with 631 viewspencoedjack

I concur
👍
If you had one Swansea wish TODAY Friday* on 09:53 - Jun 11 with 618 viewsonehunglow

If you had one Swansea wish TODAY Friday* on 09:37 - Jun 11 by jack247

Because he gave up when he didn’t get the backing he wanted after qualifying for Europe.

His first season, along with the promotion season under Rodgers, was head and shoulders above any season I can remember. His second, he was the managerial equivalent of Conor Hourihane.

He simply sulked .
He did nothing since

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024