Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what was the point in the vax then 01:34 - Jun 12 with 5112 viewsJack123

3 weeks to flatten the curve they said, here we are many months on, and now it's a crank with projected doom, I'm so angry with the bas*rds doing this to people..

It's never going to end, let's face it. take the vax all, plus keep your masks on, and all social distance..

I called this 2020 December.

libera nos a malo

So what was the point in the vax then on 08:29 - Jun 12 with 2691 viewsKilkennyjack

People voted for him cos he had funny hair, this is the direct result.
Johnson must resign.

Beware of the Risen People

So what was the point in the vax then on 08:40 - Jun 12 with 2675 viewsWhiterockin

So what was the point in the vax then on 08:29 - Jun 12 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson must resign.

Much as you would like it that's not going to happen. Johnson has the support of the majority in England, as seen in recent elections, with this support he will carry on.
So what was the point in the vax then on 09:05 - Jun 12 with 2650 viewscontroversial_jack

So what was the point in the vax then on 08:40 - Jun 12 by Whiterockin

Much as you would like it that's not going to happen. Johnson has the support of the majority in England, as seen in recent elections, with this support he will carry on.

They voted for him, because they believed the lies about Brexit and Corbyn. We get what we deserve, unfortunately.
So what was the point in the vax then on 09:13 - Jun 12 with 2642 viewsbritferry

government policy "we're going to close the borders because the other country has an infection problem but not quite yet, we'll give everybody a few days to jump on a plane to get here first, even if they are infected"

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

So what was the point in the vax then on 09:34 - Jun 12 with 2619 viewsWhiterockin

So what was the point in the vax then on 09:05 - Jun 12 by controversial_jack

They voted for him, because they believed the lies about Brexit and Corbyn. We get what we deserve, unfortunately.

Seems he was right. We are doing fine compared to Europe after Brexit and Labour dumped Corbyn.
So what was the point in the vax then on 10:40 - Jun 12 with 2570 viewsonehunglow

2/3 now suffering covid have not been vaxed and mainly young .Also in Asian towns where there is a religious element of distrust.

Pretty obvious.

Yet, we are happy to see fan zones in Glasgow all pyssed up but not having a cruise ship dock.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

So what was the point in the vax then on 10:58 - Jun 12 with 2563 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The OP (who’s refusing the vaccination) is angry because further relaxation isn’t going to happen because people like him/her are refusing the vaccination.

You couldn’t make it up.

I was a shielder (extremely vulnerable) yet in the past couple of weeks I’ve been to a football match, a restaurant and a cinema all of which were slightly restricted with social distancing but I enjoyed them all and I felt safe.

Stop being such a drama Queen and get on with your life. A few minor restrictions are nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

So what was the point in the vax then on 11:25 - Jun 12 with 2551 viewsraynor94

So what was the point in the vax then on 10:58 - Jun 12 by Joe_bradshaw

The OP (who’s refusing the vaccination) is angry because further relaxation isn’t going to happen because people like him/her are refusing the vaccination.

You couldn’t make it up.

I was a shielder (extremely vulnerable) yet in the past couple of weeks I’ve been to a football match, a restaurant and a cinema all of which were slightly restricted with social distancing but I enjoyed them all and I felt safe.

Stop being such a drama Queen and get on with your life. A few minor restrictions are nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Great post, the ones shouting the loudest about freedom, are the anti vaxxers.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

So what was the point in the vax then on 11:47 - Jun 12 with 2520 viewsonehunglow

You couldn’t make it up.

I’m not sure you re comfortable with this Joe but I am 100 % with you on this .
The anti vaxers have NO alternative.

I’m not bothered as we are frankly.

So what was the point in the vax then on 13:04 - Jun 12 with 2476 viewscontroversial_jack

So what was the point in the vax then on 09:34 - Jun 12 by Whiterockin

Seems he was right. We are doing fine compared to Europe after Brexit and Labour dumped Corbyn.

In which way are we doing fine compared to Europe?
So what was the point in the vax then on 14:42 - Jun 12 with 2428 viewsKeithHaynes

Put the vaccine in a takeaway Biryani or good Madras tonight and whole of Wales will be vaccinated by tomorrow morning.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

So what was the point in the vax then on 15:25 - Jun 12 with 2408 viewsJack123

You couldn’t make it up.

I think if everyone had the vax, the restrictions will stay..

There would be some new variant, and we will be restricted again.

Sorry, but I'm not being suckered by these sage chumps.

Sometimes a picture speaks a thousand words.

libera nos a malo

So what was the point in the vax then on 15:43 - Jun 12 with 2395 viewsCountyJim

So what was the point in the vax then on 15:25 - Jun 12 by Jack123

I think if everyone had the vax, the restrictions will stay..

There would be some new variant, and we will be restricted again.

Sorry, but I'm not being suckered by these sage chumps.

Sometimes a picture speaks a thousand words.

So please tell us your alternative
So what was the point in the vax then on 16:24 - Jun 12 with 2369 viewsJack123

So what was the point in the vax then on 15:43 - Jun 12 by CountyJim

So please tell us your alternative

Well just get back to normal, what they are doing has not worked..

I would follow Florida's example, and get back to normal.

Sick of it, had the misfortune to catch some goon on BBC news last night, " data shows the delta variant is 60% more transmissible" %&£$ off I shout and turn the channel over. data this, data that, enough is enough as far as I'm concerned.

Sick of the muzzles, sick of the distancing.

libera nos a malo

So what was the point in the vax then on 16:30 - Jun 12 with 2357 viewsJoe_bradshaw

So what was the point in the vax then on 16:24 - Jun 12 by Jack123

Sick of it, had the misfortune to catch some goon on BBC news last night, " data shows the delta variant is 60% more transmissible" %&£$ off I shout and turn the channel over. data this, data that, enough is enough as far as I'm concerned.

More drama queenery.

You can go to the pub, to a restaurant and do what you like. Grow up.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

So what was the point in the vax then on 17:41 - Jun 12 with 2302 viewsonehunglow

So what was the point in the vax then on 16:24 - Jun 12 by Jack123

Im sick of people spreading it then whinging about vaxes

Im sick we didnt stop flight from India immediately.

Im sick people still wont vax even thoiugh they could spread it

Im sick people are so selfish.

Im sick not being able to stand in a bar is seen as tough.

People are still dying and we are more bothered about having a pint at a bar

How farking selfish is that

So what was the point in the vax then on 19:42 - Jun 12 with 2258 viewsJack123

So what was the point in the vax then on 16:30 - Jun 12 by Joe_bradshaw

More drama queenery.

You can go to the pub, to a restaurant and do what you like. Grow up.

Ok, I want to go to a nightclub, and I also want to walk in a shop without wearing a muzzle., how is that doing what I like? It is not, you may be happy for them to take the pee out of us, I am not.

libera nos a malo

So what was the point in the vax then on 20:14 - Jun 12 with 2229 viewsonehunglow

So what was the point in the vax then on 19:42 - Jun 12 by Jack123

Ok, I want to go to a nightclub, and I also want to walk in a shop without wearing a muzzle., how is that doing what I like? It is not, you may be happy for them to take the pee out of us, I am not.

Night club .Why is that important?

Muzzle? Nah ,it's a piece of cloth over nose and mouth to to stop possible spead of a killer virus.

Seeing the light yet?

You don't NEED to go to a night club.

People have a right to live without being killed by the selfishness of others.

Night clubs could all close and we'd be better off .

So what was the point in the vax then on 20:18 - Jun 12 with 2229 viewsKilkennyjack

So what was the point in the vax then on 17:41 - Jun 12 by onehunglow

Im sick of people spreading it then whinging about vaxes

Im sick we didnt stop flight from India immediately.

Im sick people still wont vax even thoiugh they could spread it

Im sick people are so selfish.

Im sick not being able to stand in a bar is seen as tough.

People are still dying and we are more bothered about having a pint at a bar

How farking selfish is that

Good post OHL.

Beware of the Risen People

So what was the point in the vax then on 20:34 - Jun 12 with 2211 viewsJack123

So what was the point in the vax then on 20:14 - Jun 12 by onehunglow

Night club .Why is that important?

Muzzle? Nah ,it's a piece of cloth over nose and mouth to to stop possible spead of a killer virus.

Seeing the light yet?

You don't NEED to go to a night club.

People have a right to live without being killed by the selfishness of others.

Night clubs could all close and we'd be better off .

On the point of nightclub, it's important to me, the missis seems to have gone off the idea of sex ever since covid started, so I was hoping to pull a nice young lady, to reassure me everything is working correctly down below.

libera nos a malo

So what was the point in the vax then on 21:00 - Jun 12 with 2177 viewsProfessor

So what was the point in the vax then on 19:42 - Jun 12 by Jack123

I want to be able to work from my office and meet my research team face-to-face not on a video call. If that means a few more months to get all vaccinated so be it. Sod nightclubs and pubs. They can wait
So what was the point in the vax then on 21:33 - Jun 12 with 2145 viewsJack123

So what was the point in the vax then on 21:00 - Jun 12 by Professor

I want to be able to work from my office and meet my research team face-to-face not on a video call. If that means a few more months to get all vaccinated so be it. Sod nightclubs and pubs. They can wait

Well for me, it's more important I make sure my tackle down below is working.

It's not so much I want to cheat on my wife, just a case of I wonder if everything is working correctly.

libera nos a malo

So what was the point in the vax then on 07:45 - Jun 13 with 2018 viewsPawelAbbott

The effectiveness of the AstraZenica is 66%, even if the whole country is vaccinated then that is 20M who could be effected badly by it. The effects of the vaccines are expected to last around 9 months. That means those vaccinated first will need Boosters in August.
The Delta variant is considerably more transmissible than the Kent one which was worse than the original.
To ease further restrictions now with 8000 cases a day would be crazy. We will be in full lockdown by September if they don't get some level of control of this
So what was the point in the vax then on 08:52 - Jun 13 with 1985 viewsonehunglow

So what was the point in the vax then on 20:34 - Jun 12 by Jack123

On the point of nightclub, it's important to me, the missis seems to have gone off the idea of sex ever since covid started, so I was hoping to pull a nice young lady, to reassure me everything is working correctly down below.

Well it should not be.
Nightclubs are the last thing that should concern us.

Alcohol,dope,fights. All a part of a night out.

We can survive without one single night club.Even young kids I know don't go a they are full of potential trouble.

Our priorities are all wrong.Clearly

So what was the point in the vax then on 09:55 - Jun 13 with 1959 viewsSlugster664

So what was the point in the vax then on 08:29 - Jun 12 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson must resign.

And your opinion on dripford? Been more caution you've always said, been more caring you've always said, always lead you've always said...come on kilky pants, give us your views on dripford the LEADER OF WALES

PS WTF is Rachel Clarke?!!!

STID

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024