Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Proud to be Welsh 13:50 - Jun 12 with 1940 viewsbuilthjack

Wow. The red wall is back..
Every pub locally is full of red.people in the street mostly in red.
It's like 2016 again.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Proud to be Welsh on 14:03 - Jun 12 with 1361 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Proud to be Welsh on 15:11 - Jun 12 with 1297 viewsonehunglow

Don't look back.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Proud to be Welsh on 18:29 - Jun 12 with 1236 viewsKilkennyjack

Best anthem
Best flag
Best fans

Great young team to support.

I believe we were made to suffer Bobby Gould so that we earned these good times.
Why else would God have tested us so ?

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿❤️

Beware of the Risen People

Proud to be Welsh on 22:57 - Jun 12 with 1116 viewsmajorraglan

I visited Carmarthen this morning, it was before 10 but there were quite a few wearing Wales shirts, myself included.
I am coming up to retirement and hope to get a few away games in. I managed to get tickets for the Wales/Russia game in Toulouse, but apart from that it was the dark days of the 80s and early 90’s.
Proud to be Welsh on 07:48 - Jun 13 with 1046 viewsbuilthjack

Proud to be Welsh on 22:57 - Jun 12 by majorraglan

I visited Carmarthen this morning, it was before 10 but there were quite a few wearing Wales shirts, myself included.
I am coming up to retirement and hope to get a few away games in. I managed to get tickets for the Wales/Russia game in Toulouse, but apart from that it was the dark days of the 80s and early 90’s.

Away games are brilliant. Cracking atmosphere and great craic.
Hopefully we will be able to do Prague and Tallinn in October.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2021 7:49]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Proud to be Welsh on 09:30 - Jun 13 with 1001 viewsCountyJim

All very good but should people be traveling abroad at this moment and employers won't be happy if you have to isolate when they come home
Proud to be Welsh on 09:33 - Jun 13 with 988 viewsonehunglow

Proud to be Welsh on 09:30 - Jun 13 by CountyJim

All very good but should people be traveling abroad at this moment and employers won't be happy if you have to isolate when they come home

No Jim,they should not.
We have utterly lost our priorities as a breed . We still cannot see past drinking,holidays and clubbing and yeah,Sport.
This is a killer disease and Im afriad we haven't faced the reailty as we should.

Johnson's cowardice is staggering really.

Proud to be Welsh on 13:26 - Jun 13 with 921 viewsbuilthjack

Proud to be Welsh on 09:30 - Jun 13 by CountyJim

It would have to be safe of course. Let's see.

Login to get fewer ads

Proud to be Welsh on 20:35 - Jun 13 with 830 views73__73

Proud to be Welsh on 09:33 - Jun 13 by onehunglow

No Jim,they should not.
We have utterly lost our priorities as a breed . We still cannot see past drinking,holidays and clubbing and yeah,Sport.
This is a killer disease and Im afriad we haven't faced the reailty as we should.

Johnson's cowardice is staggering really.

It must be the only killer disease in history, that many people have to be tested to find out if they have it. 😂
It must also be the only killer disease in history, that has something like a 98 % survival rate.😂

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Proud to be Welsh on 20:40 - Jun 13 with 817 viewsonehunglow

Proud to be Welsh on 20:35 - Jun 13 by 73__73

It must be the only killer disease in history, that many people have to be tested to find out if they have it. 😂
It must also be the only killer disease in history, that has something like a 98 % survival rate.😂

I must be unlucky then as I seem to have lost dispropotionate friends through it but yiu carry on Champ.
If you catch it ,good luck. You might well survive it.Ive spoken to many who survived and guess what. It is horrendous.

Some times I wish we did what you allude too. Ignore it. No masks,distance,nor even wash hands after toilet.Hospitals get full,people unable to get treatment for cancer a no beds but never mind,you can survive!.

What to do with the covid victims then.Leave them. Stay at home and get on with it?

If only we had some guts in this country.

Proud to be Welsh on 20:41 - Jun 13 with 823 viewsReslovenSwan1

Proud to be Welsh on 20:35 - Jun 13 by 73__73

There is also the issue of 'Long covid' which aparently is life changing. Some were associating Eriksen little problem with the virus as he was logged in as perfectly healthy.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Proud to be Welsh on 20:53 - Jun 13 with 808 views73__73

Proud to be Welsh on 20:40 - Jun 13 by onehunglow

I must be unlucky then as I seem to have lost dispropotionate friends through it but yiu carry on Champ.
If you catch it ,good luck. You might well survive it.Ive spoken to many who survived and guess what. It is horrendous.

Some times I wish we did what you allude too. Ignore it. No masks,distance,nor even wash hands after toilet.Hospitals get full,people unable to get treatment for cancer a no beds but never mind,you can survive!.

What to do with the covid victims then.Leave them. Stay at home and get on with it?

If only we had some guts in this country.

I’ve known people who supposedly had it, and none were seriously ill.
It’s been exaggerated hugely

Proud to be Welsh on 20:55 - Jun 13 with 802 viewsonehunglow

Proud to be Welsh on 20:53 - Jun 13 by 73__73

I’ve known people who supposedly had it, and none were seriously ill.
It’s been exaggerated hugely

Well my experience is not that.
150,000 have succombed which blows your argument out of the water.

You are hoping this isnt any worse than flu and you re wrong.Deadly so.

Proud to be Welsh on 21:01 - Jun 13 with 802 views73__73

Proud to be Welsh on 20:55 - Jun 13 by onehunglow

Well my experience is not that.
150,000 have succombed which blows your argument out of the water.

You are hoping this isnt any worse than flu and you re wrong.Deadly so.

150.000 ? Those figures have been fiddled. Don’t you remember, anyone who died within 28 days ?
Even the government has admitted the figures have been fiddled

Proud to be Welsh on 21:03 - Jun 13 with 795 viewsonehunglow

Proud to be Welsh on 21:01 - Jun 13 by 73__73

150.000 ? Those figures have been fiddled. Don’t you remember, anyone who died within 28 days ?

Really.You do not know. You are saying that to suit your narrative.

Proud to be Welsh on 21:43 - Jun 13 with 783 viewsSlugster664

Proud to be Welsh on 18:29 - Jun 12 by Kilkennyjack

Best anthem
Best flag
Best fans

Great young team to support.

I believe we were made to suffer Bobby Gould so that we earned these good times.
Why else would God have tested us so ?

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿❤️

Whilst I agree with most of that, I cannot agree on 'best young team' remark...I watched 10 minutes(around the Wales goal)and it was horrendous. Park football at best. I won't be tuning in again.

STID

Proud to be Welsh on 21:54 - Jun 13 with 768 viewsmajorraglan

Proud to be Welsh on 21:01 - Jun 13 by 73__73

I also know someone who had covid in the first wave, recovered, but had several bouts of pneumonia afterwards. They had a further infection recently and lost the fight. They won’t count in the Covid stats, but I suspect Covid was the ultimate cause.
Proud to be Welsh on 21:56 - Jun 13 with 765 views73__73

Proud to be Welsh on 21:03 - Jun 13 by onehunglow

Really.You do not know. You are saying that to suit your narrative.

I’m saying it because I haven’t been subliminally brain washed like some of you.
Covid 19 is not some domesday disease. If you want to lock yourself away, then feel free to do so, but let the rest of us return to normality.

Proud to be Welsh on 21:56 - Jun 13 with 767 viewsFireboy2

Proud to be Welsh on 21:43 - Jun 13 by Slugster664

Whilst I agree with most of that, I cannot agree on 'best young team' remark...I watched 10 minutes(around the Wales goal)and it was horrendous. Park football at best. I won't be tuning in again.

Proud welshman then eh 🙄
Proud to be Welsh on 21:59 - Jun 13 with 762 views73__73

The Welsh football team is mediocre at best.

Proud to be Welsh on 22:11 - Jun 13 with 754 viewsbuilthjack

Proud to be Welsh on 21:59 - Jun 13 by 73__73

Are you Welsh? Honest answer

Proud to be Welsh on 22:15 - Jun 13 with 744 viewsReslovenSwan1

Proud to be Welsh on 22:11 - Jun 13 by builthjack

Are you Welsh? Honest answer

Page appears to be mediocre. I believe with a decent passing game Moore James Neco and Brooks would be extremely effective. Chester and Vaulks would add stabilty.

Page needs to show some guts.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Proud to be Welsh on 22:18 - Jun 13 with 739 views73__73

Proud to be Welsh on 21:54 - Jun 13 by majorraglan

I also know someone who had covid in the first wave, recovered, but had several bouts of pneumonia afterwards. They had a further infection recently and lost the fight. They won’t count in the Covid stats, but I suspect Covid was the ultimate cause.

You suspect ? So in reality you don’t know.

Proud to be Welsh on 22:24 - Jun 13 with 734 viewsFireboy2

Proud to be Welsh on 21:59 - Jun 13 by 73__73

And?
Proud to be Welsh on 05:33 - Jun 14 with 672 viewsSlugster664

Proud to be Welsh on 21:56 - Jun 13 by Fireboy2

Proud welshman then eh 🙄

Are you comparing being a proud Welshman with a realist? Have you ever represented your country at anything?

STID

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024