Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, 20:24 - Jun 14 with 1795 viewsKeithHaynes

On Wednesday ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 15:36 - Jun 16 with 381 viewsKilkennyjack

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 06:55 - Jun 15 by jack247

No excuses. It’s a must win for Turkey. They’ll have to attack us at some point, we’ll be able to play our normal stifling game and try to hit them on the break or from a set piece. That’s as much of an advantage to us as the heat and the crowd will be to them.

Concede early and we’re in trouble.

Not sure we have a true stifling game...?

I much prefer our front 6 on the ball.
Attack is the best form of defence.

I hope we go at them from the start, and test their discipline.
We have to stay professional.

Beware of the Risen People

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 18:57 - Jun 16 with 354 viewsbritferry

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 21:19 - Jun 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It will give Welsh fans an excuse for as to why they finished bottom of the group.

Wales first team thru to the knockout stages... keep up the good work DYSS

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 19:14 - Jun 16 with 338 viewsbuilthjack

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 21:19 - Jun 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It will give Welsh fans an excuse for as to why they finished bottom of the group.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 19:22 - Jun 16 with 336 viewsmonmouth

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 18:57 - Jun 16 by britferry

Not yet, by any means. Much more likely though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 19:26 - Jun 16 with 326 viewsBoundy

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 18:57 - Jun 16 by britferry

I notice Badlands agreed with him but didn't say

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 19:27 - Jun 16 with 325 viewsbritferry

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 19:22 - Jun 16 by monmouth

4pts will be plenty

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 19:36 - Jun 16 with 321 viewsChief

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 19:22 - Jun 16 by monmouth

Yes, it's pretty impossible for us not to be now. There won't be 4 more third placed sides who get 4 points.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 19:43 - Jun 16 with 310 viewsKeithHaynes

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 19:28 - Jun 15 by 73__73

30 k fans. What is so special about international players playing in front of that amount ?

Numerous Welsh players said post match it inspired them. So it had an effect.

Login to get fewer ads

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 19:54 - Jun 16 with 301 viewsbritferry

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 19:36 - Jun 16 by Chief

Yes, it's pretty impossible for us not to be now. There won't be 4 more third placed sides who get 4 points.

quite right Chief.

In this format, for any World Cup or UEFA comp, finishing 3rd on 4pts gets you thru.

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 19:55 - Jun 16 with 299 viewsmonmouth

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 19:27 - Jun 16 by britferry

4pts will be plenty

I think we’ll get 5 or, gasp, 7. But still I need evidence having seen so many unbelievable near misses. Which two teams will likely only get three points? I’ll sleep easier then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 19:56 - Jun 16 with 295 viewsKeithHaynes

If Italy win tonight they won’t put out a first team, a few dropped.

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 20:17 - Jun 16 with 271 viewsbritferry

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 19:56 - Jun 16 by KeithHaynes

Group A winners play at Wembley next round, now that would be nice

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 20:18 - Jun 16 with 267 viewsbuilthjack

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 19:56 - Jun 16 by KeithHaynes

I think we' will make 6 or 7 changes

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 20:32 - Jun 16 with 252 viewsFireboy2

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 20:18 - Jun 16 by builthjack

I think we' will make 6 or 7 changes

I hope not, we need a bit of continuity, we are starting to show a bit of form in patches, if we can play as well as we showed tonight we can do Italy.
How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 20:43 - Jun 16 with 238 viewsKeithHaynes

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 20:32 - Jun 16 by Fireboy2

I hope not, we need a bit of continuity, we are starting to show a bit of form in patches, if we can play as well as we showed tonight we can do Italy.

By then we will have a far clearer picture on what we need to do.

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 20:51 - Jun 16 with 224 viewsFireboy2

How will 30k plus Turkish supporters affect Wales ?, on 20:43 - Jun 16 by KeithHaynes

By then we will have a far clearer picture on what we need to do.

Yep.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024