Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future 20:08 - Jun 15 with 2811 viewsAndyCole

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-fans-del

Very surprised this article and Poll hasn't had a mention on here as yet.

' Out of 1,902 responses, 74 per cent said yes, they wanted the 41-year-old to continue in his role at the Liberty, testament to the job he has done in SA1.'

No doubt Coops is off to one of his many suitors in the Premier league, however should he decide to stay (on improved terms) he knows he can count on at least 3 out of 4 fans at the Liberty, most especially when he reaches out for that rousing fist-pumping support.

Worth clicking on the embedded article by Guto too - smart guy is Guto.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 20:10 - Jun 15 with 2795 viewsonehunglow

Where are you and Steve holidaying ,AC.
I'd like to join you but not sure I'd be welcome

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 00:35 - Jun 16 with 2636 viewsKeithHaynes

The larger silent majority mate, not so vociferous, but then maybe just sat back and left it for others when the club needed saving too ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 01:48 - Jun 16 with 2615 viewsDr_Parnassus

I have always stated that forum polls are skewed and not representative of the fan base. The majority tend to use forums to vent, meaning any polls will reflect the views of those more prone to emotional as opposed to rational reactions. Which is why the forum is buzzing when we lose and deathly silent when we win.

The vast majority of Swansea supporters I have no doubt will see back to back play off appearances under the circumstances we are faced with as a superb success. The budgets Cooper has had to work with to bring his own players in has been minuscule, he’s worked wonders.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 07:23 - Jun 16 with 2545 viewsWhiterockin

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 01:48 - Jun 16 by Dr_Parnassus

I have always stated that forum polls are skewed and not representative of the fan base. The majority tend to use forums to vent, meaning any polls will reflect the views of those more prone to emotional as opposed to rational reactions. Which is why the forum is buzzing when we lose and deathly silent when we win.

The vast majority of Swansea supporters I have no doubt will see back to back play off appearances under the circumstances we are faced with as a superb success. The budgets Cooper has had to work with to bring his own players in has been minuscule, he’s worked wonders.

This 100%.

Forums and phone ins are not a true reflection of what the majority of supporters feel, just the opinions of people who bother to voice their opinions. The silent majority, as Keith called them, often are the voice of most fans. Albeit a quiet one.
Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 10:00 - Jun 16 with 2444 viewsonehunglow

When we win a game ,the first thought of many is to rip into other fans.
Fact.
Weird

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 19:50 - Jun 16 with 2346 viewsAndyCole

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 07:23 - Jun 16 by Whiterockin

This 100%.

Forums and phone ins are not a true reflection of what the majority of supporters feel, just the opinions of people who bother to voice their opinions. The silent majority, as Keith called them, often are the voice of most fans. Albeit a quiet one.

This 100%, too.

It's just such a pity that the majority of forum posters are so irrationally gloomy. They always look to slag off our Club, players and manager. Bonkers.

Imagine the reaction if they behave like that at the Liberty. Where at least 75% would :
'Kick it Out'.

The abuse and misery on here isn't right.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 20:08 - Jun 16 with 2328 viewsonehunglow

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 19:50 - Jun 16 by AndyCole

This 100%, too.

It's just such a pity that the majority of forum posters are so irrationally gloomy. They always look to slag off our Club, players and manager. Bonkers.

Imagine the reaction if they behave like that at the Liberty. Where at least 75% would :
'Kick it Out'.

The abuse and misery on here isn't right.

It's not misery AC,really it isnt.
We want the best.
Some accept second best,third even.
You'll find every top pro who has played professional sport is never fully satisfied as you become complacent.
I get upset when I see complacent posts.

We should be demanding and thankfully,some of us are .

Players know this.

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 20:23 - Jun 16 with 2321 viewsAndyCole

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 10:00 - Jun 16 by onehunglow

When we win a game ,the first thought of many is to rip into other fans.
Fact.
Weird

Mate, you are and have been one of the very best posters on these here forums since the inception of Swans forums on this planet.

However the shouty, puerile NOISE and abuse when we lose is 10x that of the rational fan who applauds our performances and results.

Fact, and weirder.

And, a behaviour which is so anathema to most contemporary fans who want the best for our Club, players and manager.

'Kick It Out'. It's abusive to the very thing we support.

Login to get fewer ads

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 20:34 - Jun 16 with 2298 viewsonehunglow

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 20:23 - Jun 16 by AndyCole

Mate, you are and have been one of the very best posters on these here forums since the inception of Swans forums on this planet.

However the shouty, puerile NOISE and abuse when we lose is 10x that of the rational fan who applauds our performances and results.

Fact, and weirder.

And, a behaviour which is so anathema to most contemporary fans who want the best for our Club, players and manager.

'Kick It Out'. It's abusive to the very thing we support.

Depends AC on how it is articulated.
Im pretty genuine. I get upset and shoot from the hip.Like fans do.

I don't have an agenda ,I don't have a fan club ,I really do not want forum fanship as Ive seen some so called friends dump me becaue of what others have posted about me-all lies.You can see the long line of keyboard warriors that have followed me for 10 years or more.
They implore other to ignore me but they can't and don't as I rattle their cages and point out the obvious .
Im filth,stupid,classless,anti Swansea/Welsh Ive read it all but no a word said to my face. There' s a reason for that.

I would say there is much puerile kcok waving faux support when we get stuffed. This is when people,although angry,post entirely disingenuous drivel extolling their love for all things Swans/Welsh. I ve outed many ;it's so easy really.

I do not see things as you do,but ,in all seriousness you do it in good spirit and Id defend you every day of the week,trust me.

Ive had to stick another on ignore now as he is on another mission of hate.

Anyway, when is Steve going ?

Who do ya want to replace?

Do I have to paint a picture of the moon?

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 23:01 - Jun 16 with 2242 viewsAndyCole

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 20:34 - Jun 16 by onehunglow

Depends AC on how it is articulated.
Im pretty genuine. I get upset and shoot from the hip.Like fans do.

I don't have an agenda ,I don't have a fan club ,I really do not want forum fanship as Ive seen some so called friends dump me becaue of what others have posted about me-all lies.You can see the long line of keyboard warriors that have followed me for 10 years or more.
They implore other to ignore me but they can't and don't as I rattle their cages and point out the obvious .
Im filth,stupid,classless,anti Swansea/Welsh Ive read it all but no a word said to my face. There' s a reason for that.

I would say there is much puerile kcok waving faux support when we get stuffed. This is when people,although angry,post entirely disingenuous drivel extolling their love for all things Swans/Welsh. I ve outed many ;it's so easy really.

I do not see things as you do,but ,in all seriousness you do it in good spirit and Id defend you every day of the week,trust me.

Ive had to stick another on ignore now as he is on another mission of hate.

Anyway, when is Steve going ?

Who do ya want to replace?

Do I have to paint a picture of the moon?

Shooting from the hip is what forums should be about., and posters like you should be applauded more.

Yet some are intimidated to do so. The 'some' are the feeble sheeple. Cowering behind the shouty irrational haters.

'Ignore' button has to go. Clearly you aren't in the category of having to put other posters on 'Ignore'.

Putting others on 'Ignore' is something the stupid people do. You know, the sheeple who can't cope with for example, posters suggesting rational thought against the grain.

Most fans want Cooper to stay.

Rational thinkers, unsullied by the irrational doom merchants on here who have yet to proffer a cogent case against our management, team and Club.

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 07:25 - Jun 17 with 2184 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 23:01 - Jun 16 by AndyCole

Shooting from the hip is what forums should be about., and posters like you should be applauded more.

Yet some are intimidated to do so. The 'some' are the feeble sheeple. Cowering behind the shouty irrational haters.

'Ignore' button has to go. Clearly you aren't in the category of having to put other posters on 'Ignore'.

Putting others on 'Ignore' is something the stupid people do. You know, the sheeple who can't cope with for example, posters suggesting rational thought against the grain.

Most fans want Cooper to stay.

Rational thinkers, unsullied by the irrational doom merchants on here who have yet to proffer a cogent case against our management, team and Club.

He’s going. Get over it !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 08:04 - Jun 17 with 2164 viewsThornburyswan

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 20:08 - Jun 16 by onehunglow

It's not misery AC,really it isnt.
We want the best.
Some accept second best,third even.
You'll find every top pro who has played professional sport is never fully satisfied as you become complacent.
I get upset when I see complacent posts.

We should be demanding and thankfully,some of us are .

Players know this.

Interesting points OHL & if your measure of the best for the Swans is Premier League top 4/Champions League qualification/regularly winning trophies then you are right to consistently complain & want for more.

However it is acceptable for other Jacks to add a context filter to their rose tinted glasses & factor in our financial, current squad & transfer window limitations and perhaps be pleased with two play-off qualifications on the spin. Nothing complacent in that just a healthy dose of realism.
Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 09:24 - Jun 17 with 2112 viewsonehunglow

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 08:04 - Jun 17 by Thornburyswan

Interesting points OHL & if your measure of the best for the Swans is Premier League top 4/Champions League qualification/regularly winning trophies then you are right to consistently complain & want for more.

However it is acceptable for other Jacks to add a context filter to their rose tinted glasses & factor in our financial, current squad & transfer window limitations and perhaps be pleased with two play-off qualifications on the spin. Nothing complacent in that just a healthy dose of realism.

Top 4 ?
Behave mun.
No ,something on the lines of Burnley would do.A town one third of the size of Swansea with half a dozen mega clubs within an hour as opposed to Swansea with only the utterly irrelevant cradiff chity to bother about.

Leicester seem to have landed the perfect owners. Their fans should thank Allah every day for their good luck.

On t'other hand,we shouldn't be looking to see us fall into the same league as the likes of Forest Green .

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 10:00 - Jun 17 with 2101 viewsjack247

Neither sites like this, nor polls on WOL, where people who haven’t been since we were in the PL, idly click yes or no with no real insight into how we are playing, are going to be an accurate reflection of how match day fans feel.

If he stays, I’m sure he’ll get a good reaction initially, which will quickly turn if results and performances carry on as they were towards the end of last season.
Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 11:33 - Jun 17 with 2023 viewsThornburyswan

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 09:24 - Jun 17 by onehunglow

Top 4 ?
Behave mun.
No ,something on the lines of Burnley would do.A town one third of the size of Swansea with half a dozen mega clubs within an hour as opposed to Swansea with only the utterly irrelevant cradiff chity to bother about.

Leicester seem to have landed the perfect owners. Their fans should thank Allah every day for their good luck.

On t'other hand,we shouldn't be looking to see us fall into the same league as the likes of Forest Green .

Fair enough OHL, that I suspect would be about the pinnacle of our ambition but nothing wrong with aiming for it.
Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 12:06 - Jun 17 with 1985 viewsonehunglow

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 11:33 - Jun 17 by Thornburyswan

Fair enough OHL, that I suspect would be about the pinnacle of our ambition but nothing wrong with aiming for it.

Indeed Mr Thorn.
Life is pointles without ambition. People post Im negative but all that shows is their ignorance. I am utterly positive when it comes to the Swans but not in the nauceatingly saccharine way we see posted. I want to punch them in the mouth. lol.Im waiting for an invite from 1462 for a straightener as he's first up to try to split my face. Good luck with that Champ.

The ignore button simply saves getting wound up ,as I admit it does,mainly as it is because of cowards not having the balls to ever say it to your face nor even DM or ring me. I'd welcome that. It's also a matter of sadness to do so as the same people have been at it for 10 TEN years with the same old shite--you're this ,that and kissmy@ss .It is impossible for them to engage with me in a decent manner.

This is why I like Andy Cole,whoever he is.He might be a wind up;he might be Jesus ,I don't know. I think he posts incredible stuff most of which I see as "wrong" but he does it free of cant and every ingle one of you keyboard warriors should take note of him and how he posts.

And no I do not want to have carnal relations with him

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 13:17 - Jun 17 with 1944 viewsbuilthjack

A very good source told me that Lampard was interviewed on Tuesday, and Cooper yesterday. Lampard almost out of the picture now.
Lucien Favre in the chair today.
As i said the other day, Friday could well be decision day.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2021 13:18]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 21:03 - Jun 17 with 1802 viewsAndyCole

Our very own (much maligned - on here) successful young manager now rightfully in contention for a highly competitive Premier league gig. Credit to Swansea City again.

Cooper now in the same space as Nuno, Lampard, Howe, Favre et al. And topping the bill.

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 21:46 - Jun 17 with 1750 viewsBoundy

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 21:03 - Jun 17 by AndyCole

Our very own (much maligned - on here) successful young manager now rightfully in contention for a highly competitive Premier league gig. Credit to Swansea City again.

Cooper now in the same space as Nuno, Lampard, Howe, Favre et al. And topping the bill.

He's not ours , he like most others are just passing through

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 22:14 - Jun 17 with 1721 viewsmonmouth

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 21:46 - Jun 17 by Boundy

He's not ours , he like most others are just passing through

Bloody hope so. Like a pint of kestrel. Flush him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 23:42 - Jun 17 with 1677 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cooper is a mini Hodgson. More of the same defensive football relying on Zaha and Eze fro inspriation. He can set up a defense and defensive midfield.

He can bring Guehi to the club with a £15m budget and Ayew for nothing and on £40,000 a week for goals. A bid of £10m for Giibbs White or Gallagher will add flair.

From Palace's point of view it might not look such a bad package. Cooper wth money to spend to buy Giibs White and Guehi as disticnt from Swansea with Cooper no money to spend just loans. No great culture shock post Hodgson.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 06:43 - Jun 18 with 1630 viewsWhiterockin

Cooper can't have made much of an impression on Palace if they are spreading the net.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/jun/17/crystal-palace-sound-out-former
Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 06:55 - Jun 18 with 1624 viewsjack247

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 23:42 - Jun 17 by ReslovenSwan1

Cooper is a mini Hodgson. More of the same defensive football relying on Zaha and Eze fro inspriation. He can set up a defense and defensive midfield.

He can bring Guehi to the club with a £15m budget and Ayew for nothing and on £40,000 a week for goals. A bid of £10m for Giibbs White or Gallagher will add flair.

From Palace's point of view it might not look such a bad package. Cooper wth money to spend to buy Giibs White and Guehi as disticnt from Swansea with Cooper no money to spend just loans. No great culture shock post Hodgson.

I doubt he’d just go in there and sign players who have done well for us. He’s not that limited.

I’d imagine he’d have a better pool of players to loan from at a PL club. Guehi though yes, obviously needs testing at that level now, he would seem a logical choice.
Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 10:55 - Jun 20 with 1449 viewsAndyCole

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 01:48 - Jun 16 by Dr_Parnassus

You're right Dr, as per.

The shouty, irrational less intelligent types are clearly not representative of our proper fanbase. Fact. Classic wums.

And it's good to see you continue calling them out., for what they are.

The handful of usual suspects are tediously predictable in their cheapshot digs - stuff they would never have the courage to spew out loud, in public and certainly not face to face. Most especially at the Liberty.

It's such a pity this forum has lost so many proper fans, driven away by these tedious bullies and their motley crew of feeble sheeple.

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 21:24 - Jun 20 with 1384 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Overwhelming verdict on Cooper's future on 10:55 - Jun 20 by AndyCole

You're right Dr, as per.

The shouty, irrational less intelligent types are clearly not representative of our proper fanbase. Fact. Classic wums.

And it's good to see you continue calling them out., for what they are.

The handful of usual suspects are tediously predictable in their cheapshot digs - stuff they would never have the courage to spew out loud, in public and certainly not face to face. Most especially at the Liberty.

It's such a pity this forum has lost so many proper fans, driven away by these tedious bullies and their motley crew of feeble sheeple.

He’s going. Get over it!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024