Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Rodon 18:11 - Jun 16 with 2437 viewsonehunglow

Watching him at this level really does make me seethe at his give away sale.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Joe Rodon on 18:18 - Jun 16 with 1404 viewsSlugster664

I too find it bonkers at the giveaway price, yet some on here believe it was the 'going' rate...when you compare his price to other defenders it doesn't make sense

STID

Joe Rodon on 18:25 - Jun 16 with 1394 viewsmax936

Joe Rodon on 18:18 - Jun 16 by Slugster664

I too find it bonkers at the giveaway price, yet some on here believe it was the 'going' rate...when you compare his price to other defenders it doesn't make sense

No way is Maguire better than Rodon and he went for 80mill and he's massively overrated.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Joe Rodon on 18:26 - Jun 16 with 1393 viewsonehunglow

Joe Rodon on 18:18 - Jun 16 by Slugster664

It was disgusting.
Going rate my@rse. It was a simple cade of Levy being a top shrewd businessman and our crew of clueles kiocks.

The negotiations should have started at 25m. Same with Dan James.

We are simply too cowardly to hold our nerve with talent like this and big clubs wanting to buy. We are insulted by the big club and we are screwed by them.

What is Rodon worth now. How much with Spurs make on him. Same with James.

Yet, we are more concerned with sellers of the club getting a bloody nose. It is these sales and the vanishing of the profits made that should concern us ,not whether or not Jenkins and chums made enough to live a life of luxury. Frankly,whatever money they made doesnt bother me really. Sale like these really do.

Joe Rodon on 18:26 - Jun 16 with 1373 viewsbuilthjack

Should have been big add ons in the contract.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Joe Rodon on 18:29 - Jun 16 with 1390 viewsonehunglow

Rodon,a proven leading international sold for peanuts.
He was obvious real quality.

He is outstanding and will win 100 caps for Wales and captain when Bale retires.

Joe Rodon on 19:22 - Jun 16 with 1346 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Joe Rodon on 18:29 - Jun 16 by onehunglow

Rodon,a proven leading international sold for peanuts.
He was obvious real quality.

He is outstanding and will win 100 caps for Wales and captain when Bale retires.

Agree completely, as long as his fitness holds out which was always a bit of a worry with us

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Joe Rodon on 19:48 - Jun 16 with 1321 viewsjasper_T

Cash up front when we needed it, they got a good deal but it kept the lights on. Didn't think he was any better than Mepham today, and he's a mid-Championship player at best.
Joe Rodon on 19:51 - Jun 16 with 1315 viewsonehunglow

Joe Rodon on 19:48 - Jun 16 by jasper_T

Cash up front when we needed it, they got a good deal but it kept the lights on. Didn't think he was any better than Mepham today, and he's a mid-Championship player at best.

No Siree.
No excuse at all for criminally undervaluing an asset. I thought we had accountancy trained experts on here.#
There was no reason to accept what cash there was offered.

None at all.

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Rodon on 19:54 - Jun 16 with 1301 viewsAndyCole

Joe Rodon on 19:48 - Jun 16 by jasper_T

Spot on. He was worth what the market offered, simple. A good deal. It's all about timing.

Often struggled and lost concentration esp at a key moment in the first half - hands on hips, tired body language, languidly passed it into touch when we so needed to regain momentum.

Made amends and heroic. But some perspective is needed.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Joe Rodon on 20:00 - Jun 16 with 1306 viewsonehunglow

No it's not and a good deal it wasn't .
Sometimes you have to be honest and the club were massively shafted. Levy has no scruples and took advantage of our weak management /chairman.

We clerly are seen to be weak at negotiating,which is evidenced by paying 2m for Asoro,16 m for Clucas FFS.and on and on.

Joe Rodon on 20:14 - Jun 16 with 1275 viewslifelong

It’s interesting Richard that on the evening of an excellent victory for Wales you decide to have a pop at our club, why is that I wonder?
Joe Rodon on 20:15 - Jun 16 with 1280 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Joe Rodon on 18:25 - Jun 16 by max936

No way is Maguire better than Rodon and he went for 80mill and he's massively overrated.

That is a very silly statement.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Joe Rodon on 20:22 - Jun 16 with 1246 viewsbuilthjack

Joe Rodon on 18:25 - Jun 16 by max936

He will be better than Maguire

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Joe Rodon on 20:23 - Jun 16 with 1261 viewsjasper_T

You can see the difference technically in top half PL defenders since Joe stepped up. Capable ball-player with us but looks a bit of a liability at Spurs and I think the coaching/lack of confidence has leaked over to his international game.

Panicked today whenever there wasn't a simple sideways pass on when he used to carry into midfield and offer a bit of variety into midfield (never had a big crossfield in his locker though). Not trusted at Spurs as despite being a better defender than Dier he could never play in midfield like Dier can, and needs to be better in possession to lock down a place for top 6 hopefuls.
Joe Rodon on 20:23 - Jun 16 with 1258 viewsonehunglow

Joe Rodon on 20:14 - Jun 16 by lifelong

It’s interesting Richard that on the evening of an excellent victory for Wales you decide to have a pop at our club, why is that I wonder?

It's entirely intereting that you pop up with a note from your master to have a pop at me.
Read what is posted and then comment as to the point.

Pop at the club? Just wind yer neck in ,man.

Rodon was misold ,undervalued when the club could have benefitted far better.

Club see Rog,Club.

Fan like you take second best and I don't. Anything more original in your script please append or simply ignore .

I ll save you the trouble ,bach

Joe Rodon on 20:24 - Jun 16 with 1240 viewsDr_Winston

The same people whining about the Price we got for Rodon are the same people who would be whining if we'd kept him and brought nobody in to bolster the squad all season.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe Rodon on 20:29 - Jun 16 with 1232 viewsAndyCole

Joe Rodon on 20:15 - Jun 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

So poor ol' Max goes from 'one of the best posters on this forum' to this. Fickle.

Showing your true colours, and wilting under the angst of being unable to post anything derisory about our national team.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Joe Rodon on 20:38 - Jun 16 with 1220 viewsonehunglow

Builty know who dwight is.
He says I'd be surprised.

So who is he?

A pysse taker getting his rock off on another username or is builthy on a wind up from HQ.

Some of what dwight posts is right but Maguire is a better all round player NOW but Joe might well catch him up,which brings me to my OP. What a disgusting give away that is supported by those fans seeing themselves as uberloyal. If they were ,they would have been outraged at the paltry fee we received.

Joe Rodon on 21:14 - Jun 16 with 1162 viewslifelong

Joe Rodon on 20:23 - Jun 16 by onehunglow

It's entirely intereting that you pop up with a note from your master to have a pop at me.
Read what is posted and then comment as to the point.

Pop at the club? Just wind yer neck in ,man.

Rodon was misold ,undervalued when the club could have benefitted far better.

Club see Rog,Club.

Fan like you take second best and I don't. Anything more original in your script please append or simply ignore .

I ll save you the trouble ,bach

My master, who might that be?

You insufferable bell end.
Joe Rodon on 21:18 - Jun 16 with 1165 viewsmax936

Joe Rodon on 20:22 - Jun 16 by builthjack

He will be better than Maguire

Of course he will.

Joe Rodon on 21:22 - Jun 16 with 1159 viewsmax936

Joe Rodon on 20:15 - Jun 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Maguire is overrated, both Lindelof and Shaw cover his arse virtually every game, for your beloved MU, and you know it.

Joe Rodon on 21:41 - Jun 16 with 1135 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Joe Rodon on 21:22 - Jun 16 by max936

Maguire is overrated, both Lindelof and Shaw cover his arse virtually every game, for your beloved MU, and you know it.

No, Maguire covers everybody else. He's an excellent defender. I do not think he is worth £80,000,000.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Joe Rodon on 22:23 - Jun 16 with 1073 viewsmax936

Joe Rodon on 21:41 - Jun 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No, Maguire covers everybody else. He's an excellent defender. I do not think he is worth £80,000,000.

Opinions are like apples and oranges. Dwighty.

Joe Rodon on 22:25 - Jun 16 with 1073 viewsjack247

We needed to sell more than they needed to buy. It was certainly below his true value, but it was deadline day and they were the only club in for him. If we’d held out for £20m plus, we probably wouldn’t have got anything. I think we brought in 5 first team/fringe players off the back of it?

Although we weren’t the only club bidding, we did the same to Wigan for Jamal Lowe. They needed cash and we exploited it. We’d probably have had him for less if we were the only club in for him.
Joe Rodon on 08:15 - Jun 17 with 952 viewsDr_Winston

Joe Rodon on 22:25 - Jun 16 by jack247

We needed to sell more than they needed to buy. It was certainly below his true value, but it was deadline day and they were the only club in for him. If we’d held out for £20m plus, we probably wouldn’t have got anything. I think we brought in 5 first team/fringe players off the back of it?

Although we weren’t the only club bidding, we did the same to Wigan for Jamal Lowe. They needed cash and we exploited it. We’d probably have had him for less if we were the only club in for him.

Simple and obvious, but sadly not obvious enough for some.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024