Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The doubting negative anti Wales football lot 19:34 - Jun 16 with 1360 viewsbuilthjack

Will now jump back on the bandwagon.
Same as last time.
Comical.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 19:43 - Jun 16 with 1001 viewsAndyCole

You mean much like the vast majority of alleged Swans fans on here.

Pitiful.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 19:52 - Jun 16 with 1020 viewsmonmouth

You’ve been watching football long enough to know the rules. That inspired me more than any Welsh match I’ve seen since Belgium 2016. Tonight was epic, real theatre.

At least people aren’t wearing spangly cowboy hats….yet.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 19:55 - Jun 16 with 1004 views73__73

I wouldn’t watch wales play , if they were world champions and playing in my garden.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 19:56 - Jun 16 with 1002 views73__73

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 19:52 - Jun 16 by monmouth

You’ve been watching football long enough to know the rules. That inspired me more than any Welsh match I’ve seen since Belgium 2016. Tonight was epic, real theatre.

At least people aren’t wearing spangly cowboy hats….yet.

Inspired you ? You must lead an exciting life.

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 20:03 - Jun 16 with 998 viewsSlugster664

I saw the last 30 minutes Builth, same shìt as the last 10 minutes I watched versus Switzerland. You won't find me jumping on any bandwagon. Wales won against a poor Turkish side. But you believe what you write

STID

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 20:07 - Jun 16 with 990 viewsbuilthjack

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 20:03 - Jun 16 by Slugster664

I saw the last 30 minutes Builth, same shìt as the last 10 minutes I watched versus Switzerland. You won't find me jumping on any bandwagon. Wales won against a poor Turkish side. But you believe what you write

I won't put the slug pellets down then

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 20:09 - Jun 16 with 989 viewslifelong

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 19:55 - Jun 16 by 73__73

I wouldn’t watch wales play , if they were world champions and playing in my garden.

Sad case.
The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 20:23 - Jun 16 with 953 views73__73

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 20:09 - Jun 16 by lifelong

Sad case.

It’s called having an opinion.

Login to get fewer ads

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 20:26 - Jun 16 with 955 viewsFireboy2

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 20:23 - Jun 16 by 73__73

Or being a wum.
The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 20:46 - Jun 16 with 928 viewsGwyn737

I absolutely loved that.

Still feeling the adrenaline...
The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 21:24 - Jun 16 with 872 views73__73

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 20:26 - Jun 16 by Fireboy2

Or being a wum.

Or being as daft as two short planks, like you

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 21:37 - Jun 16 with 864 viewsFireboy2

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 21:24 - Jun 16 by 73__73

Or being as daft as two short planks, like you

Ban him Ban him🤣🤣🤣🤣
The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 22:43 - Jun 16 with 806 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yes. But yours is and always has been utterly worthless

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 22:51 - Jun 16 with 795 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I love WAyuls always have

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 00:10 - Jun 17 with 746 viewsKilkennyjack

A nation of 3 million vs a nation of 83 million.

We are so proud of these young men who give everything they have for the badge.
They are proud to take the knee.

Well done Mr Page.
You are a credit to yourself, your nation and your profession.

Years of hard work by many people.

Cymru am byth ❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 00:28 - Jun 17 with 738 viewsraynor94

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 00:10 - Jun 17 by Kilkennyjack

Well done Mr Page.

Cymru am byth ❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Yep the Swans academy must be feeling very proud tonight

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 06:14 - Jun 17 with 681 viewsSlugster664

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 00:10 - Jun 17 by Kilkennyjack

Well done Mr Page.

Cymru am byth ❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

The most cringeworthy post, ever. I'm embarrassed for you

STID

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 20:45 - Jun 17 with 537 viewsKilkennyjack

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 00:28 - Jun 17 by raynor94

Yep the Swans academy must be feeling very proud tonight

Yes it just shows what we can do with the local lads. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 20:48 - Jun 17 with 530 viewsmonmouth

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 06:14 - Jun 17 by Slugster664

I thought it was entirely factual. What itS it you disagree with in factual terms?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 20:49 - Jun 17 with 527 viewsKilkennyjack

You are just gutted cos Cymru can be so successful without any help from England/UK/Britain.

It challenges your life beliefs.
Fed by the Sun and the toxic BBC…?

Repeat after me … Cymru were outstanding.
Cymru will always be proud Europeans.

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 22:49 - Jun 17 with 482 viewsowainglyndwr

Why
The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 22:53 - Jun 17 with 480 viewsowainglyndwr

English I take it...

Welsh people feel it in their hearts ....it must be hard to understand from the outside .
Yma o Hyd
The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 23:20 - Jun 17 with 467 viewsFireboy2

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 22:53 - Jun 17 by owainglyndwr

English I take it...

Welsh people feel it in their hearts ....it must be hard to understand from the outside .
Yma o Hyd

As you know I live in saes, for almost 34 years and as I've got older I get more passionate about the country of my birth, I cry when I hear our anthem and the best part is my boys both follow the country of their dad's birth even though they were both born in england, I havent pushed them at all, all they know is their dad is a madman who shouts and bawls at the box when wales play and if he gets a pass he watches wales whenever he can.
The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 00:04 - Jun 18 with 450 viewsDJack

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 23:20 - Jun 17 by Fireboy2

As you know I live in saes, for almost 34 years and as I've got older I get more passionate about the country of my birth, I cry when I hear our anthem and the best part is my boys both follow the country of their dad's birth even though they were both born in england, I havent pushed them at all, all they know is their dad is a madman who shouts and bawls at the box when wales play and if he gets a pass he watches wales whenever he can.

All you needed to post was

"all they know is their dad is a madman"

...We know it as well.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 05:04 - Jun 18 with 430 views73__73

The doubting negative anti Wales football lot on 21:37 - Jun 16 by Fireboy2

Ban him Ban him🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cancel culture 😂 get a grip, you wet lettuce 😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024