Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread 15:12 - Jun 17 with 6893 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the last game of the Group A qualifiers and Wales play away again, this time in Rome against Italy. The Azzurri are flying higher than the Aeronautica Militare over a soft target on a Tuesday morning. The reversal of any vehicle especially a stereotypical Alfa Romeo won’t stop this game going ahead. Greenpeace haven’t any grudges against Mark Drakeford as far as we know and Mario Draghi continues to excel at being a ‘right’ banker.

Italy v Wales
Group A
Sunday 20th June 2021
Kick off 5pm
Olympic Stadium, Rome

Officials TBA

Italy won their first two games against Switzerland and Turkey 3-0. They are the first country to qualify for the last sixteen of this years Euros. Wales have drawn against Switzerland and beat Turkey 2-0. The latter a convincing and exciting display of attacking football. If Wales avoid defeat they will qualify in second place for the last sixteen, if they win, they win the group, if they are defeated and Switzerland win the Swiss have to turn around a five goal difference.

It isn’t over yet.

As you know Swansea Independent is an educational website encouraging learning at all levels. By the time you have finished this Matchday thread you will know the entire Italian sign language alphabet.

There you go. It’s not all stereotypes though, we’ve said this before, Birmingham in that England is named after spaghetti, and has a series of roads named after it. There are some rough neighbourhoods in Italy, these are called Spaghetto’s, talking of which - in Napoli a few years ago the police were ‘right’ pizza tossers. The currency in Italy is now the euro which replaced the pasta note in about 1996 or before.

Italy v Wales “We have more pride and fighting spirit than anyone else here “ 20th Jun 2021 09:00
Wales may well have to rely on more than their footballing ability to get anything from today’s game in Rome. Gareth Bale has already stated that this side has more pride and fighting spirit than any other side in the competition. Well, today that will most certainly be put to the test. 0

To follow!

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Jun 17 with 2877 views1983

Gutted as this was the one we were booked up and paid up for

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:22 - Jun 17 with 2829 viewsbuilthjack

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Jun 17 by 1983

If we are allowed, Prague will be invaded by 20000 Welsh in October, with half of them heading to Estonia a few days later.
Here's hoping.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Jun 17 with 2820 viewsOldjack

so what's the crack on us missing out for the last sixteen?
ps Italy are well capable of putting a hat-full past us

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 20:21 - Jun 17 with 2783 viewsjasper_T

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Jun 17 by Oldjack

so what's the crack on us missing out for the last sixteen?
ps Italy are well capable of putting a hat-full past us

Switzerland need a 5 goal swing to level with us in 2nd. We almost certainly still qualify as a best 3rd place team, but the draw is much tougher.

Chiellini out injured.
Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 20:44 - Jun 17 with 2784 viewsmonmouth

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 20:21 - Jun 17 by jasper_T

Switzerland need a 5 goal swing to level with us in 2nd. We almost certainly still qualify as a best 3rd place team, but the draw is much tougher.

Chiellini out injured.

I think we’ll draw 1.1. As long as we don’t do Cooper frightened kitten mode

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Jun 17 with 2778 viewsOldjack

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 20:44 - Jun 17 by monmouth

I think we’ll draw 1.1. As long as we don’t do Cooper frightened kitten mode

Italy are frighteningly fast in the attack along with superb passing ability and my favorites to lift this trophy . If they should put out a weakened team we might just keep the scoreline down PS 29 GAMES UNBEATEN AND OVER 900 MINS WITHOUT CONCEDING
[Post edited 17 Jun 2021 20:52]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 22:20 - Jun 17 with 2718 viewsFireboy2

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Jun 17 by 1983

And me 😢
Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 01:42 - Jun 18 with 2671 viewsKeithHaynes

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 22:20 - Jun 17 by Fireboy2

And me 😢

Yes, me and my loyal brother and a few others. Son In law etc. Gutted.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 06:19 - Jun 18 with 2644 viewsPolskijack

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 18:22 - Jun 17 by builthjack

If we are allowed, Prague will be invaded by 20000 Welsh in October, with half of them heading to Estonia a few days later.
Here's hoping.

As things stand, Poland is a green country for Czechia so I'll be there 😀
Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 10:29 - Jun 18 with 2568 viewsCatullus

Italy are a cut above our other oppo so far, I expect us to lose but hopefully not too badly. I'm pinning my hopes on the Swiss and Turks drawing or at least a narrow win.

We need to be as tight at the back as is possible. Dan James could find himself chasing a lot of out balls!
I don't see Italy resting many nor taking it easy on us, they'll want to keep the winning habit. We need to be at our very best.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 17:32 - Jun 18 with 2460 viewsbuilthjack

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 06:19 - Jun 18 by Polskijack

As things stand, Poland is a green country for Czechia so I'll be there 😀

Swans Independent meet up

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 17:45 - Jun 18 with 2472 viewsKeithHaynes

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 10:29 - Jun 18 by Catullus

Italy are a cut above our other oppo so far, I expect us to lose but hopefully not too badly. I'm pinning my hopes on the Swiss and Turks drawing or at least a narrow win.

We need to be as tight at the back as is possible. Dan James could find himself chasing a lot of out balls!
I don't see Italy resting many nor taking it easy on us, they'll want to keep the winning habit. We need to be at our very best.

I think the Swiss will beat Turkey putting us both level on points if we lose, it’s got to be a low score.

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 19:16 - Jun 18 with 2444 viewsgordondg

Fingers crossed Turkey won't want a whitewash and will at least get a draw.
Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 20:00 - Jun 18 with 2412 viewsFireboy2

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 19:16 - Jun 18 by gordondg

I'm hoping that also Gord.
Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 22:29 - Jun 18 with 2363 viewsangryjack

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 19:16 - Jun 18 by gordondg

Turkey can still finish third whether it will be good enough as one of the 4 best so they won't rollover,,,
Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 11:23 - Jun 19 with 2255 viewsPolskijack

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 17:32 - Jun 18 by builthjack

Swans Independent meet up

Sounds good. 😀
Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 12:22 - Jun 19 with 2228 viewsFireboy2

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 11:23 - Jun 19 by Polskijack

Sounds good. 😀

No polish vodka though mate, me and builthy got stung at a polish get together in the workingmens club on wind st the night before the scum away game, he was sick the morning after 🤣
Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 14:57 - Jun 19 with 2159 viewsPolskijack

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 12:22 - Jun 19 by Fireboy2

No polish vodka though mate, me and builthy got stung at a polish get together in the workingmens club on wind st the night before the scum away game, he was sick the morning after 🤣

No problem. Stick to beer. Standard strength is only 6%😀
Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 19:55 - Jun 19 with 2066 viewsFireboy2

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 14:57 - Jun 19 by Polskijack

No problem. Stick to beer. Standard strength is only 6%😀

That's perfect for me polski 👍
Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 20:54 - Jun 19 with 2036 viewsKeithHaynes

Some great articles coming tomorrow from 9am 👍

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 21:30 - Jun 19 with 2019 viewsmax936

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 20:54 - Jun 19 by KeithHaynes

Some great articles coming tomorrow from 9am 👍

9am, having another lie in are you

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 21:51 - Jun 19 with 2002 viewsKeithHaynes

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 21:30 - Jun 19 by max936

9am, having another lie in are you

All lined up, hard work done mate. 👍 That’s ten o clock here mind. 😂

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 22:24 - Jun 19 with 1985 viewsbuilthjack

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 12:22 - Jun 19 by Fireboy2

The beer and vodka were no problem.
You dropped your guts in the car and it smelt like you had a dead rat in your stomach.

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 22:30 - Jun 19 with 1993 viewsFireboy2

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 22:24 - Jun 19 by builthjack

The beer and vodka were no problem.
You dropped your guts in the car and it smelt like you had a dead rat in your stomach.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Surprised it took you so long to reply mate.

Btw billy still p!sses himself laughing remembering that.
Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 22:36 - Jun 19 with 1973 viewsbuilthjack

Italy v Wales : Euros Matchday Thread on 22:30 - Jun 19 by Fireboy2

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Surprised it took you so long to reply mate.

Btw billy still p!sses himself laughing remembering that.

Been decorating and doing electrics all day.
That was the worse fart I have ever smelt.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024