Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This England Scotland game 13:54 - Jun 18 with 804 viewsonehunglow

My God,how much more.
Build up my'rse.

20000 pysed up scots without tickets,England 66,Braveheart, chips on shoulder.

I truly am not bothered as to how it goes but is is inescapable today unless one locks oneself away in the garden shed which seems a good idea right now

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

This England Scotland game on 14:35 - Jun 18 with 781 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve got a nine foot sunflower in the garden.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

This England Scotland game on 16:20 - Jun 18 with 722 viewstrampie

Gilded Splinter - (@BillUU55) Tweeted: Tartan Army's night of carnage: Scotland fans trash Leicester Square https://t.co/XM0YDv61fc via @MailOnline

Football fans and lots of alcohol is a very very dangerous cocktail. Especially post match if you lose.

According to the English press the Scots have taken over the West End of London and trashed central London.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

This England Scotland game on 17:24 - Jun 18 with 671 viewsbuilthjack

I have had a good few drinks with the Scots before Wales v Scotland games.
Happy souls who don't like the English. Fine with us Welsh.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This England Scotland game on 17:28 - Jun 18 with 673 viewsBoundy

This England Scotland game on 17:24 - Jun 18 by builthjack

I have had a good few drinks with the Scots before Wales v Scotland games.
Happy souls who don't like the English. Fine with us Welsh.

But wouldn't the world be a better place if we all got on together if only in the UK .There's few Welsh men I wouldn't **** on if they were on fire .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

This England Scotland game on 17:35 - Jun 18 with 662 viewsbuilthjack

This England Scotland game on 17:28 - Jun 18 by Boundy

But wouldn't the world be a better place if we all got on together if only in the UK .There's few Welsh men I wouldn't **** on if they were on fire .

Mostly the Welsh are good at away Internationals.
There is always trouble with a percentage of the English wanting to fight. In gangs of course.
I don't think that they have ever learnt to drink properly, poor souls.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 17:45]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This England Scotland game on 17:41 - Jun 18 with 656 viewsKeithHaynes

This England Scotland game on 16:20 - Jun 18 by trampie

Gilded Splinter - (@BillUU55) Tweeted: Tartan Army's night of carnage: Scotland fans trash Leicester Square https://t.co/XM0YDv61fc via @MailOnline

Football fans and lots of alcohol is a very very dangerous cocktail. Especially post match if you lose.

According to the English press the Scots have taken over the West End of London and trashed central London.

Friday night, late kick off, drinking, Millwall, West Ham, Chelsea and Spurs united by all accounts. What’s the worst that can happen ?

This England Scotland game on 17:46 - Jun 18 with 642 viewsbuilthjack

This England Scotland game on 17:41 - Jun 18 by KeithHaynes

Friday night, late kick off, drinking, Millwall, West Ham, Chelsea and Spurs united by all accounts. What’s the worst that can happen ?

Brentford youth get involved.

This England Scotland game on 17:54 - Jun 18 with 637 viewsKeithHaynes

This England Scotland game on 17:46 - Jun 18 by builthjack

Brentford youth get involved.

Apparently there’s a British Legion club in Hounslow they are up for turning over before it opens tonight. Arfur on the door and his sidekick Albert 75 reckon they will be able to deal with it.

Login to get fewer ads

This England Scotland game on 18:08 - Jun 18 with 611 viewsJoe_bradshaw

This England Scotland game on 17:54 - Jun 18 by KeithHaynes

Apparently there’s a British Legion club in Hounslow they are up for turning over before it opens tonight. Arfur on the door and his sidekick Albert 75 reckon they will be able to deal with it.

They don’t like it up ‘em!

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

This England Scotland game on 18:21 - Jun 18 with 602 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Few years ago this would've been a no brainer for me- Scotland to hammer the cocky gits.

Now, between the nauseating Scotland love in (nearly as bad as the England love in) on the TV and the fact that a sizeable majority of Scots football fans are pro- independence and refer to us as the 'West English' for not being so, I'm not so sure.

Can they both lose? If I had to pick I'd still pick Scotland for the sheer comedy value of seeing the English bubble burst but it's certainly closer than it used to be. I personally found it hilarious when they got done by the Czechs the other day.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 18:53]
This England Scotland game on 18:23 - Jun 18 with 600 viewsonehunglow

and people seem to think this is jolly japes,cos their celts.

This England Scotland game on 18:36 - Jun 18 with 582 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I understand that Scotland have never got out of their group at any major tournament.

Wales have never failed to get out of their group at any major tournament.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

This England Scotland game on 12:49 - Jun 19 with 447 viewstrampie

Podcast Pêl-droed 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 (@PodcastPeldroed) Tweeted: Quality read by @asoundreaction

https://t.co/r44eoikmJW

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

This England Scotland game on 12:51 - Jun 19 with 442 viewstrampie

Nation.Cymru (@NationCymru) Tweeted: Which of our dear beloved neighbouring nations would you rather won in the football this afternoon? #ENG #SCO #ENGSCO #Euro2020

Prior to Joe Jordan I reckon it would have been 99.9% if not 100% in favour of the Scots by those that identify as Welsh.

This England Scotland game on 14:13 - Jun 19 with 390 viewsonehunglow

All welsh and scots fans have in common is a hatred of England and the English.

This England Scotland game on 15:02 - Jun 19 with 354 viewslifelong

This England Scotland game on 14:13 - Jun 19 by onehunglow

All welsh and scots fans have in common is a hatred of England and the English.

The English love the Scots and Welsh though 🙄🙄.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024