Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No No Neco 16:24 - Jun 19 with 821 viewsKeithHaynes

Seems the Liverpool,reporter on the echo is pretty convinced.

Gorst has said: “I think the plan for Williams is for him to stay put. He’s only 20 and a fully fledged international. It cost Liverpool around £11m for a Robertson back-up last summer in Tsimikas, so loaning Williams would need them to get one for the right side too.”

Williams started his career in the academy at Liverpool at the age of six.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

No No Neco on 17:38 - Jun 19 with 745 views34dfgdf54

The same reporter seems to think Liverpool have better rapport with Cardiff than they would swans despite the success of Brewster loan, which explains the Wilson situation.
No No Neco on 17:53 - Jun 19 with 726 viewsNotLoyal

No No Neco on 17:38 - Jun 19 by 34dfgdf54

The same reporter seems to think Liverpool have better rapport with Cardiff than they would swans despite the success of Brewster loan, which explains the Wilson situation.

The list of clubs queuing up for Wilson is massive.😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

No No Neco on 18:13 - Jun 19 with 702 views34dfgdf54

No No Neco on 17:53 - Jun 19 by NotLoyal

Last season was us, them and Derby
No No Neco on 18:24 - Jun 19 with 694 viewsjasper_T

Better relationship because Cardiff pay more. Liverpool have their academy players on absolute fortunes to retain them, and then want a significant portion of that back when they go out to develop.

It's been a very profitable model for them, fashionable academy means there's always plenty of offers for the kids Klopp namedrops, and enough of those that don't make the grade end up sold for outrageous fees.
No No Neco on 18:24 - Jun 19 with 693 viewsmax936

Not happy with us over Nat Phillips, apparently, although they're probably glad they kept him after losing all their Centre Backs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

No No Neco on 18:29 - Jun 19 with 681 views34dfgdf54

No No Neco on 18:24 - Jun 19 by jasper_T

Better relationship because Cardiff pay more. Liverpool have their academy players on absolute fortunes to retain them, and then want a significant portion of that back when they go out to develop.

It's been a very profitable model for them, fashionable academy means there's always plenty of offers for the kids Klopp namedrops, and enough of those that don't make the grade end up sold for outrageous fees.

The relationship between the clubs since the Grujic deal was what I’m sure was quoted on the article but my memory may be playing tricks.

No loyalty to us considering we sorted them out big time with the Brewster sale. As Max says, may be something to do with the Nat Phillips situation whatever happened there.
No No Neco on 19:04 - Jun 19 with 640 viewsKeithHaynes

No No Neco on 17:53 - Jun 19 by NotLoyal

Now or last season ?
Because now I would agree, last season there were a few.

No No Neco on 19:14 - Jun 19 with 619 viewsmax936

No No Neco on 19:04 - Jun 19 by KeithHaynes

Now or last season ?

Tidy, player on his day, just needs a club that suits his game, not a premier league player though falls way short.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

No No Neco on 21:03 - Jun 19 with 543 views34dfgdf54

No No Neco on 19:04 - Jun 19 by KeithHaynes

Now or last season ?

If they are willing to loan to a championship club I think pretty much all would take him. Talks of Leeds aswell.
No No Neco on 21:27 - Jun 19 with 519 viewsKeithHaynes

No No Neco on 21:03 - Jun 19 by 34dfgdf54

If they are willing to loan to a championship club I think pretty much all would take him. Talks of Leeds aswell.

Premier league would be better for him and Wales. Cardiff ruined him last season and will again. I’m thinking more about big bucks like Brewster regards interest.

No No Neco on 22:15 - Jun 19 with 478 viewsjasper_T

No club is going to spend a Brewster-like fee on 24 year old Harry Wilson. Been around long enough, 150+ senior games under his belt. Already earns a big PL wage packet.

I don't think Cardiff ruined him at all, he had a decent season (7 goals 11 assists) at a level he's equipped for. Important after his disappointing Bournemouth spell.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024