Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't get my head around this... 15:51 - Jun 21 with 1074 viewsGwyn737

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-57549653
Can't get my head around this... on 18:16 - Jun 21 with 1022 viewsCatullus

You are not the only one. Even female born athletes can't figure it out.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Can't get my head around this... on 21:16 - Jun 22 with 946 viewsAjack_Kerouac

It's quite simple.
The powers that be are allowing a mentally ill man to take a gold medal away from a woman at the next Olympics.
He will also be allowed to create unassailable false World records in women's weightlifting...

...and we must all play along in the fraud/delusion for the sake of a handful of other mentally ill men's feelings.

Anyone who is brave enough to point out that the emperor has no clothes will be ostracised and labelled a 'phobe...for, in order to maintain the lie/delusion it is necessary to convince the majority that it is the person pointing out the obvious, the truth, who is in fact mentally sick.

....and all of this is brought to you by the idiot Left. There is a fatal flaw in Leftist thinking that has inevitably led us to this point.. One lie begets another lie begets....

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Can't get my head around this... on 21:39 - Jun 22 with 926 viewsGwyn737

Can't get my head around this... on 21:16 - Jun 22 by Ajack_Kerouac

It's quite simple.
The powers that be are allowing a mentally ill man to take a gold medal away from a woman at the next Olympics.
He will also be allowed to create unassailable false World records in women's weightlifting...

...and we must all play along in the fraud/delusion for the sake of a handful of other mentally ill men's feelings.

Anyone who is brave enough to point out that the emperor has no clothes will be ostracised and labelled a 'phobe...for, in order to maintain the lie/delusion it is necessary to convince the majority that it is the person pointing out the obvious, the truth, who is in fact mentally sick.

....and all of this is brought to you by the idiot Left. There is a fatal flaw in Leftist thinking that has inevitably led us to this point.. One lie begets another lie begets....

I don’t think that biologically born men should be allowed to compete in women’s events.

But mentally ill? No. No. No.

I don’t accept that opinion one bit.
Can't get my head around this... on 22:02 - Jun 22 with 911 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Can't get my head around this... on 21:39 - Jun 22 by Gwyn737

I don’t think that biologically born men should be allowed to compete in women’s events.

But mentally ill? No. No. No.

I don’t accept that opinion one bit.

Some men used to believe they were Napoleon.
We didn't try to force the rest of society to buy into that delusion did we?

If you think that biologically born men should not be allowed to compete in women's events you are already admitting he is not a woman. It's ok, he isn't.
The question is 'why does he believe he is a woman, when he patently isn't? and how do we best help someone like that?'

You seem to already accept that we shouldn't force the rest of society to buy into his delusion (e.g. - you don't think he should compete in women's sport). So what exactly do you think our society should do to help him?...without harming women and women's opportunities.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Can't get my head around this... on 22:40 - Jun 22 with 882 viewsGwyn737

Can't get my head around this... on 22:02 - Jun 22 by Ajack_Kerouac

Some men used to believe they were Napoleon.
We didn't try to force the rest of society to buy into that delusion did we?

If you think that biologically born men should not be allowed to compete in women's events you are already admitting he is not a woman. It's ok, he isn't.
The question is 'why does he believe he is a woman, when he patently isn't? and how do we best help someone like that?'

You seem to already accept that we shouldn't force the rest of society to buy into his delusion (e.g. - you don't think he should compete in women's sport). So what exactly do you think our society should do to help him?...without harming women and women's opportunities.

I don’t accept that society shouldn’t but into the illusion.

It’s possible to hold the opinion that biological sex is real, that gender is more complicated and that biological men shouldn’t compete against women.

That’s where I am.
Can't get my head around this... on 10:16 - Jun 23 with 834 viewsCatullus

Can't get my head around this... on 22:40 - Jun 22 by Gwyn737

I don’t accept that society shouldn’t but into the illusion.

It’s possible to hold the opinion that biological sex is real, that gender is more complicated and that biological men shouldn’t compete against women.

That’s where I am.

I agree with you, Gwyn. The person used to be a man, is now a woman but they still carry the physical advantages of having been born and grown up a man. They are unfair advantages of size, strength and speed.

I don't doubt some people who want to change sex are mentally ill but to label them all mentally ill is patently untrue.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Can't get my head around this... on 11:49 - Jun 23 with 812 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Can't get my head around this... on 10:16 - Jun 23 by Catullus

I agree with you, Gwyn. The person used to be a man, is now a woman but they still carry the physical advantages of having been born and grown up a man. They are unfair advantages of size, strength and speed.

I don't doubt some people who want to change sex are mentally ill but to label them all mentally ill is patently untrue.

He is not a woman.
If he was, competing in women’s events against women would be fine.
He is a man, that is a biological fact.
To say otherwise is anti-science.
There is such a thing as reality, it can’t be bent to our will.

Can't get my head around this... on 14:55 - Jun 23 with 774 viewsCatullus

Can't get my head around this... on 11:49 - Jun 23 by Ajack_Kerouac

He is not a woman.

It's not anti science, it's more anti religion. It is science that made the sex change possible. We bend reality to our will every day.

A hundred years ago if you had a damaged hip joint the reality was you had to live with it. Today they'll give you a new hip...or whatever other body part is damaged that they can replace, including your heart.

If people thought like you there are many modern miracles that wouldn't exist because we would just accept reality the way it was. It's called progress, for better or for worse.

Login to get fewer ads

Can't get my head around this... on 18:03 - Jun 23 with 736 viewsGwyn737

Can't get my head around this... on 11:49 - Jun 23 by Ajack_Kerouac

He is not a woman.

He is not biologically a woman.

Transitioning gender is not a mental illness.

There. Fixed it.
Can't get my head around this... on 22:47 - Jun 23 with 707 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Can't get my head around this... on 14:55 - Jun 23 by Catullus

It's not anti science, it's more anti religion. It is science that made the sex change possible. We bend reality to our will every day.

A hundred years ago if you had a damaged hip joint the reality was you had to live with it. Today they'll give you a new hip...or whatever other body part is damaged that they can replace, including your heart.

If people thought like you there are many modern miracles that wouldn't exist because we would just accept reality the way it was. It's called progress, for better or for worse.

No, making things worse is not progress.

If it were possible to attach testicles and a big old member to your forehead would you do it? Would you call that progress and praise 'Science'?
Was 'Eugenics' progress?

Fixing a damaged hip joint is progress, it is the act of using science and medicine to solve a problem.

The weightlifter's problem however is mental, not physical.
So science has been abused to make his mental problem a physical reality...but we all know he is still a man.
It is a scientific fact.
It is a fact so obvious that a child could see it. Which is why even people who want to believe that men can become women are uncomfortable with the idea of that 'woman' competing against the actual, real women.

Can't get my head around this... on 06:44 - Jun 24 with 663 viewsCatullus

Can't get my head around this... on 22:47 - Jun 23 by Ajack_Kerouac

No, making things worse is not progress.

If it were possible to attach testicles and a big old member to your forehead would you do it? Would you call that progress and praise 'Science'?
Was 'Eugenics' progress?

Fixing a damaged hip joint is progress, it is the act of using science and medicine to solve a problem.

The weightlifter's problem however is mental, not physical.
So science has been abused to make his mental problem a physical reality...but we all know he is still a man.
It is a scientific fact.
It is a fact so obvious that a child could see it. Which is why even people who want to believe that men can become women are uncomfortable with the idea of that 'woman' competing against the actual, real women.

If somebody wanted "biggus dickus" attached to their forhead, it'd be their choice. No I wouldn't do it but regardless, it's a silly point to try and make.
Some people genuinely feel they are in the wrong body, not everybody wants to be a dickhead, though some also clearly are!
Whether or not it's making things worse is subjective. Personally I have concerns about transgendering, we have to be certain it's the right thing for the person and they aren't suffering from any kind of mental illness, I worry that some parents seem to be pushing their kids towards it, maybe mummy always wanted a girl?
One thing though, you clearly believe it is wrong whereas the majority seem to have accepted it, that's the difference. Eugenics was wrong and is thought wrong by the majority, not so much the idea maybe (because they are talking about gene editing now) but the methods employed.

To a religious person having a new hip could be wrong, Jehovah's witnesses may not allow it, they won't allow life saving blood transfusions, even for their kids.

Can't get my head around this... on 09:05 - Jun 24 with 643 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Can't get my head around this... on 06:44 - Jun 24 by Catullus

If somebody wanted "biggus dickus" attached to their forhead, it'd be their choice. No I wouldn't do it but regardless, it's a silly point to try and make.
Some people genuinely feel they are in the wrong body, not everybody wants to be a dickhead, though some also clearly are!
Whether or not it's making things worse is subjective. Personally I have concerns about transgendering, we have to be certain it's the right thing for the person and they aren't suffering from any kind of mental illness, I worry that some parents seem to be pushing their kids towards it, maybe mummy always wanted a girl?
One thing though, you clearly believe it is wrong whereas the majority seem to have accepted it, that's the difference. Eugenics was wrong and is thought wrong by the majority, not so much the idea maybe (because they are talking about gene editing now) but the methods employed.

To a religious person having a new hip could be wrong, Jehovah's witnesses may not allow it, they won't allow life saving blood transfusions, even for their kids.

I have no issue with grown adults making the decision to disfigure their body, I don’t like paying for it but then there are lots of things available on the NHS I don’t like paying for. So be it.

I have 2 issues with it.
1) Putting it on kids. Let them make their own mind up as adults. Kids shouldn’t be making life changing decisions.
2) when everybody else is forced to make compromises to accommodate the mentally ill (with the English language and the practical implications).
There are hundreds of young women who have been training hard for years to try and win that gold medal. There are thousands of young women historically, presently and in the future who have coveted the world record in that sport.
Weak people who can’t say ‘no’ are stealing those dreams away from those women, taking their devotion and effort and putting it in the bin...just to accommodate this bloke.
It is cheating, it is immoral, and everybody knows it.

Can't get my head around this... on 09:15 - Jun 24 with 642 viewsonehunglow

K ha a point although I don't see mental illness.
I actually see something far more sinister.
Have a read of what Sharron Davies tweet to let you know how other sports people feel.

Talking of Sharron,Now that is a woman.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024