Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? 15:52 - Jun 21 with 1630 viewsKeithHaynes

Four games this evening / tonight. Wales will know who they will face in Amsterdam after tonight. Wales will play the Group B runners up. Looking at group B shouldn’t Finland be in 2nd pre match ? Maybe it’s me ?

Who will Wales face on Saturday ? Find out here tonight ! 21st Jun 2021 16:45
The second placed team in Group B will play Wales in the Amsterdam arena on Saturday. The kick off is 5pm UK time ( 6pm CET) and the opponents will definitely be one from Russia, Finland, Belgium and Denmark. Group B is wide open. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 17:16 - Jun 21 with 925 viewsNotLoyal

Great idea for tonight pal 👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 18:34 - Jun 21 with 896 viewsCatullus

Well MKD are out. Don't know why but I fancy Denmark to win tonight. And yes, shouldn't Finland be second?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 19:33 - Jun 21 with 863 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Russia beat Finland and head to head record takes precedence over goal difference.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 20:11 - Jun 21 with 825 viewsKeithHaynes

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 19:33 - Jun 21 by Joe_bradshaw

Russia beat Finland and head to head record takes precedence over goal difference.

Cheers mate, I always thought it was GD then head to head, but then they do change the rules to suit. 👍

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 20:14 - Jun 21 with 820 viewsThornburyswan

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 20:11 - Jun 21 by KeithHaynes

Cheers mate, I always thought it was GD then head to head, but then they do change the rules to suit. 👍

Gets interesting if Denmark were to score.
This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 20:14 - Jun 21 with 808 viewsonehunglow

Best Russia V Finland fixture is at Ice Hockey.Blood bath

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 20:40 - Jun 21 with 795 viewsThornburyswan

Denmark 1 up which moves Finland up to 2nd if it stays as now.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2021 20:42]
This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 20:46 - Jun 21 with 781 viewsKeithHaynes

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 20:40 - Jun 21 by Thornburyswan

Denmark 1 up which moves Finland up to 2nd if it stays as now.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2021 20:42]

Possibly our most preferred choice ?

Login to get fewer ads

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 20:50 - Jun 21 with 772 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If Finland beat Belgium they win the group and we play Belgium.

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 20:56 - Jun 21 with 762 viewsOldjack

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 20:50 - Jun 21 by Joe_bradshaw

If Finland beat Belgium they win the group and we play Belgium.

get the match winners on for Belgium

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:34 - Jun 21 with 707 viewsraynor94

Bad news, beginning to look like Denmark

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:36 - Jun 21 with 703 viewsraynor94

The Danes are on fire

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:37 - Jun 21 with 701 viewsKeithHaynes

All change 3-1 Denmark 😂

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:38 - Jun 21 with 693 viewsraynor94

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:37 - Jun 21 by KeithHaynes

All change 3-1 Denmark 😂

Make that 4!

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:39 - Jun 21 with 694 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Denmark will be tough. Their defeat to Finland was a false result due to the circumstances.

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:39 - Jun 21 with 694 viewsKeithHaynes

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:36 - Jun 21 by raynor94

The Danes are on fire

I don’t fancy us against them tbh.

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:39 - Jun 21 with 693 viewsKeithHaynes

4-1 Denmark.

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:41 - Jun 21 with 676 viewsraynor94

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:39 - Jun 21 by KeithHaynes

Not at all if they carry on like this.

They are riding the crest of a wave

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:41 - Jun 21 with 677 viewsThornburyswan

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:39 - Jun 21 by KeithHaynes

Me neither, at least we’ll go in as underdogs!
This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:51 - Jun 21 with 630 viewsFireboy2

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:41 - Jun 21 by raynor94

Not at all if they carry on like this.

They are riding the crest of a wave

Amsterdam will be a bit different than their last 3 home games

In a funny way yesterdays defeat will have done us the world of good, it showed that we can defend, its upto bale and ramsey to bring their A game and I think they will.
This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:54 - Jun 21 with 621 viewsJoe_bradshaw

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:51 - Jun 21 by Fireboy2

Amsterdam will be a bit different than their last 3 home games

In a funny way yesterdays defeat will have done us the world of good, it showed that we can defend, its upto bale and ramsey to bring their A game and I think they will.

It will be like a home game for them. No Welsh supporters allowed in Amsterdam.

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:57 - Jun 21 with 608 viewsraynor94

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:54 - Jun 21 by Joe_bradshaw

They will travel in their thousands

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:58 - Jun 21 with 607 viewsFireboy2

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 21:54 - Jun 21 by Joe_bradshaw

How come? Are they allowed in the Netherlands? If so rhats an unfair advantage.
This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 22:00 - Jun 21 with 605 viewsmax936

No fans shouldn't allowed then, its a shambles, how can there be a quarter final without fans from both sides, ridiculous, how can some sides play all their games at home whilst some play all theirs away, at an International finals every 4 yrs, it suggests all sorts of shenanigans have gone on behind the scene's.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 22:02 - Jun 21 with 601 viewsFireboy2

This evening at the Euros - Chat away ‘Wales opponents’ ? on 22:00 - Jun 21 by max936

No fans shouldn't allowed then, its a shambles, how can there be a quarter final without fans from both sides, ridiculous, how can some sides play all their games at home whilst some play all theirs away, at an International finals every 4 yrs, it suggests all sorts of shenanigans have gone on behind the scene's.

It's an effing joke max.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024