Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eriksen love in 23:13 - Jun 21 with 2054 viewstrampie

I wish Eriksen well in his recover but things are over the top, I'm sure multi millionaire Erikson is having top quality care, but there is a danger that Wales could be viewed as pantomime villains in our knockout tie against the Danes next week, I hope the officials are able to be professional and remain impartial.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2021 23:29]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Eriksen love in on 00:20 - Jun 22 with 1355 viewsFireboy2

Hes ok and in good hands, now let's get stuck into them and get the job done.
Eriksen love in on 07:00 - Jun 22 with 1288 viewsDr_Winston

Pretty much every syllable after the "But" is about the level you'd expect from trampie.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Eriksen love in on 07:34 - Jun 22 with 1278 viewsraynor94

What a sad post, but seeing who did it, not suprising

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Eriksen love in on 07:46 - Jun 22 with 1266 viewstrampie

Eriksen was discharged from hospital days ago, l wonder if Denmark will have trouble breaking us down without him pulling the strings, the first goal they scored last night was Eriksenesque but the player was given time and space which I hope (and expect) that Wales won't give them.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Eriksen love in on 07:54 - Jun 22 with 1255 viewsFireboy2

There are alot of drama queens on here, ffs he is still alive and out of danger, he has had and will have the better treatment than any normal person would have.

Now as I've said previously, let's get the job done.
Eriksen love in on 07:59 - Jun 22 with 1253 viewstrampie

Yes there are a lot of drama queens and snowflakes on here that you would not want to be next too in the trenches I can tell you.

Eriksen love in on 08:27 - Jun 22 with 1216 viewsThornburyswan

No issue at all for me - media, neutrals & fans that attend will all be backing the Danes might just suit us.
Eriksen love in on 09:26 - Jun 22 with 1179 viewsraynor94

Eriksen love in on 07:54 - Jun 22 by Fireboy2

There are alot of drama queens on here, ffs he is still alive and out of danger, he has had and will have the better treatment than any normal person would have.

Now as I've said previously, let's get the job done.

It's got nothing to do with snowflakes or drama queens, it was a stupid op insinuating, the officials could favour the Danes.

The Danes will be favourites, I just hope Page doesn't employ Cooperball, it's a one off let's go for it.

Login to get fewer ads

Eriksen love in on 09:53 - Jun 22 with 1143 viewsonehunglow

Denmark are the loved team of the tournament.Fact
Eriksen has given them the sympathy vote that TV loves.Fact

We face a massive mountain to climb. Fact.
To bring the term drama queen into this says much about the poster.Fact

To wave the pen1s here as an uberfan is pitiful. Fact.

We could lose this game heavily .Fact.

England will get through and then eventually get France who will trash them.

Personally speaking , a France v Belgium final is one to savour.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Eriksen love in on 10:08 - Jun 22 with 1115 views1983

Eriksen love in on 09:53 - Jun 22 by onehunglow

Get out there and duff them up

Eriksen love in on 10:11 - Jun 22 with 1119 viewsonehunglow

Reminds me;1983 a pretty bleak year.

Wear some cream

Eriksen love in on 10:28 - Jun 22 with 1093 views1983

Eriksen love in on 10:11 - Jun 22 by onehunglow

Reminds me;1983 a pretty bleak year.

Wear some cream

I could drive you in my Brisco van to Amsterdam it has easy accessible access

Eriksen love in on 10:40 - Jun 22 with 1090 viewsonehunglow

Springsteen's "nebraska" has just been released -one of my top 5- o there were some good things.

Eriksen love in on 10:41 - Jun 22 with 1077 views1983

Eriksen love in on 10:40 - Jun 22 by onehunglow

Springsteen's "nebraska" has just been released -one of my top 5- o there were some good things.

Love Springsteen

Eriksen love in on 11:29 - Jun 22 with 1050 viewsKilkennyjack

Eriksen love in on 09:53 - Jun 22 by onehunglow

We could win …?

We lost 1-0 to Italy in Rome with 10 men.

Bale is due to goal …. ❤️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿💪

Beware of the Risen People

Eriksen love in on 11:59 - Jun 22 with 1029 viewsWhiterockin

Eriksen love in on 11:29 - Jun 22 by Kilkennyjack

We could win …?

Italy went very easy on us and didn't get out of 2nd gear. They wanted to break the Italian record and no more. If they needed 4 goals to qualify they would have scored 4.
Eriksen love in on 12:22 - Jun 22 with 999 viewsCatullus

Eriksen love in on 07:59 - Jun 22 by trampie

Yes there are a lot of drama queens and snowflakes on here that you would not want to be next too in the trenches I can tell you.

Can you not see that your post was a fine example of drama and snowflakery, you are looking for someone to blame before the day arrives.

Ok, a lot of people may have Denmark down as their second team but to suggest the officials may cheat, even if subconsiously, because Eriksen had a heart attack is bizarre. It's right up there.

The officials will do their best, I suppose we'd best hope Michael Oliver or Anthony Taylor aren't chosen to ref the game or we may see accusations of English cheating again.
Don't worry Tramps, there aren't any Danish refs this year!

If you want to suggest bias or cheating, at least wait until it's happened, until there is evidence!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Eriksen love in on 13:21 - Jun 22 with 952 viewsonehunglow

Eriksen love in on 12:22 - Jun 22 by Catullus

Can you not see that your post was a fine example of drama and snowflakery, you are looking for someone to blame before the day arrives.

Ok, a lot of people may have Denmark down as their second team but to suggest the officials may cheat, even if subconsiously, because Eriksen had a heart attack is bizarre. It's right up there.

The officials will do their best, I suppose we'd best hope Michael Oliver or Anthony Taylor aren't chosen to ref the game or we may see accusations of English cheating again.
Don't worry Tramps, there aren't any Danish refs this year!

If you want to suggest bias or cheating, at least wait until it's happened, until there is evidence!

Is Denmark the new England for tramps.

Eriksen love in on 13:33 - Jun 22 with 945 viewstrampie

I'm not suggesting anything, Wales might have good officials, in the last few internationals we have a straight red card against us for handball that many thought was harsh away to World champions France and a straight red card for a foul away to Italy the team that opened the Euros that some thought was harsh.

When you remember Yugoslavia at Ninian Park and Scotland at Anfield and Stevenson's ban, Russian doping scandal etc the authorities do little old Wales no favours, I hope we get some good luck, as the saying goes if we did have no bad luck we would have no luck at all.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 13:59]

Eriksen love in on 13:57 - Jun 22 with 923 viewsonehunglow

Eriksen love in on 13:33 - Jun 22 by trampie

I'm not suggesting anything, Wales might have good officials, in the last few internationals we have a straight red card against us for handball that many thought was harsh away to World champions France and a straight red card for a foul away to Italy the team that opened the Euros that some thought was harsh.

When you remember Yugoslavia at Ninian Park and Scotland at Anfield and Stevenson's ban, Russian doping scandal etc the authorities do little old Wales no favours, I hope we get some good luck, as the saying goes if we did have no bad luck we would have no luck at all.

Maybe we should front up instead of enjoying being little and patronised.

Eriksen love in on 14:04 - Jun 22 with 908 viewsraynor94

Eriksen love in on 11:29 - Jun 22 by Kilkennyjack

We could win …?

Apart from 3 that was Italy's 2nd 11, is worth pointing out.

Eriksen love in on 15:18 - Jun 22 with 855 viewsCatullus

Eriksen love in on 13:33 - Jun 22 by trampie

Yeah because only li'l ol Wales ever get bad refereeing decisions against us?

That Ampadu red card, i've seen plenty of those given, I've seen red given for less and red not given for worse. That's life.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/915954-top-22-worst-refereeing-decisions-in-

Not a Swansea or Wales example in there, why do they ignore us so

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Eriksen love in on 15:26 - Jun 22 with 848 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Eriksen love in on 14:04 - Jun 22 by raynor94

Apart from 3 that was Italy's 2nd 11, is worth pointing out.

They even brought on their reserve goalkeeper so he could get a couple of minutes in his last finals tournament. They treated it the same way Swansea treat their pre-season friendlies against Neath.

It was embarrassing.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 15:27]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Eriksen love in on 15:50 - Jun 22 with 825 viewsReslovenSwan1

Eriksen love in on 15:26 - Jun 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They even brought on their reserve goalkeeper so he could get a couple of minutes in his last finals tournament. They treated it the same way Swansea treat their pre-season friendlies against Neath.

It was embarrassing.

Itally had qualified even before the game started and were entitled to be relaxed. Wales showed them no disrepect by picking an out of Contract championship veteran Gunter at Centre back. Wales could have easily nicked a draw with three good chances missed.

Wales cannot win the tournament as they cannot pass the ball accurately and keep possession of the ball. Levitt would help in this. Wales could do it but need better coaches like Swansea had.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Eriksen love in on 15:58 - Jun 22 with 807 viewsBoundy

Eriksen love in on 15:26 - Jun 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It was embarrassing.

Nothing embarrassing being beaten by the better side , it happens

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024