Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out 16:30 - Jun 23 with 3645 viewspikeypaul

Happy fecking days and now that project fear has been shown to be total BS what a great feeling it is to be out of the pathetic EU and how stupid the Remoaners are now looking with all their false claims and guesses.
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 23 Jun 2021 17:14]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 17:32 - Jun 23 with 2085 viewsPawelAbbott

I haven't noticed any difference so far but then I'm not a fisherman or a farmer
5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 18:07 - Jun 23 with 2067 viewsGwyn737

What’s better?

(I take the vaccine rollout as a given, but it can’t continue to be sole answer to every Brexit related query)
5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 18:24 - Jun 23 with 2043 viewscontroversial_jack

Where's the £350 million a week that was going to be saved gone? It's not gone to the NHS as they said it would.
5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 19:48 - Jun 23 with 2013 viewsDr_Winston

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 18:24 - Jun 23 by controversial_jack

Where's the £350 million a week that was going to be saved gone? It's not gone to the NHS as they said it would.

I'm fairly certain that during the Covid situation the NHS has seen a shitload more than £350m a week spent on it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 19:58 - Jun 23 with 2016 viewsCatullus

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 18:24 - Jun 23 by controversial_jack

Yes, a boatload of money has gone to the NHS, including to it's core funding,

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/7billion-for-nhs-and-social-care-for-covid-19

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 21:12 - Jun 23 with 1976 viewsFireboy2

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 19:48 - Jun 23 by Dr_Winston

I'm fairly certain that during the Covid situation the NHS has seen a shitload more than £350m a week spent on it.

But would it if covid hadn't shown its ugly head?

I think not.
5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 21:15 - Jun 23 with 1967 viewsDr_Winston

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 21:12 - Jun 23 by Fireboy2

I think not.

Who knows?

For the most part it could probably have been consigned to the dustbin, along with the "economic crash just after a leave vote" that was mooted.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 21:40 - Jun 23 with 1960 viewsBarrySwan

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 21:12 - Jun 23 by Fireboy2

I think not.

Well as long as you've decided that it wouldn't have that's all that matters.
Login to get fewer ads

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 21:41 - Jun 23 with 1947 viewscontroversial_jack

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 19:48 - Jun 23 by Dr_Winston

£350 million a week?
5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 21:55 - Jun 23 with 1948 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 21:41 - Jun 23 by controversial_jack

£350 million a week?

Do you realise how much is spent on the NHS? Most people do not.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 21:59 - Jun 23 with 1941 viewsDr_Winston

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 21:41 - Jun 23 by controversial_jack

£350 million a week?

The NHS has a budget of £150bn+ a year and 1.4m employees. £350m a week would barely be noticed. Given the Covid hassle it wouldn't even touch the sides.

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 22:12 - Jun 23 with 1937 viewsFireboy2

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 21:40 - Jun 23 by BarrySwan

Well as long as you've decided that it wouldn't have that's all that matters.

Not surprised that you have replied to my post.
5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 22:38 - Jun 23 with 1919 viewsKilkennyjack

💪🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 22:41 - Jun 23 with 1921 viewsraynor94

Best thing we could have done, come on in Italy the water is lovely.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 22:49 - Jun 23 with 1916 viewsAndyCole

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 18:07 - Jun 23 by Gwyn737

What’s better?

(I take the vaccine rollout as a given, but it can’t continue to be sole answer to every Brexit related query)

Eh ?

FTSE250 (the best barometer of UK business health) continues to make new All Time Highs, despite a global pandemic, and because of Brexit.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 22:52 - Jun 23 with 1911 viewsKilkennyjack

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 22:49 - Jun 23 by AndyCole

Eh ?

FTSE250 (the best barometer of UK business health) continues to make new All Time Highs, despite a global pandemic, and because of Brexit.

You have been had butt …. Pity mun …
[Post edited 23 Jun 2021 22:53]

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 22:58 - Jun 23 with 1902 viewsKilkennyjack

Dont mention fishing or farming ffs …..

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 23:00 - Jun 23 with 1904 viewsraynor94

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 22:52 - Jun 23 by Kilkennyjack

You have been had butt …. Pity mun …
[Post edited 23 Jun 2021 22:53]

Thank god you edited your post(again)

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 23:09 - Jun 23 with 1883 viewsKilkennyjack

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 23:00 - Jun 23 by raynor94

Thank god you edited your post(again)

Creepy behaviour, leave me alone ….

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 06:50 - Jun 24 with 1828 viewsfelixstowe_jack

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 22:58 - Jun 23 by Kilkennyjack

Dont mention fishing or farming ffs …..

Have you not noticed their is a global pandemic trade throughout the world has fallen . Of course as we have come out out of lockdown in the second quarter I predict exports will rise in the second quarter as the monthly trade figures have already shown. Do try to publish some uptodate figures and not your usual lies.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 07:52 - Jun 24 with 1797 viewsKilkennyjack

Being treated as a 3rd country is a riot …..

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 07:53 - Jun 24 with 1794 viewsKilkennyjack

Great news … 😕

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 07:58 - Jun 24 with 1794 viewsbuilthjack

Farmers now wish they had stayed in. They see a bleak future.
Even these last few weeks the supermarkets have been flooded with NZ lamb. Cheap and bland stuff. Shouldnt happen. Good old Johnson.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 08:00 - Jun 24 with 1794 viewsmagicdaps10

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 07:52 - Jun 24 by Kilkennyjack

Being treated as a 3rd country is a riot …..

And being done so over political gain and tantrum is just as bad.

Imagine the whinging by some on here if we were doing the same! You are damned uf you do and damned if you don't!

I am not saying that the UK is some magical do right Kingdom, clearly it is not BUT I think other nations need to clear the cack from their own eyes and put their hands up to their own downfalls..... Including their inhabitants(cough cougk Killy, cough cough).

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

5 years ago today the people spoke and kicked the EU out on 08:05 - Jun 24 with 1793 viewspikeypaul

5 years ago today all the losers woke up and realised the Great British people had kicked the EU out and despite their tantrums and trying to stop democracy the losers are still throwing their toys out of the pram, whilst the majority are fecking loving it.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 24 Jun 2021 8:06]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024