Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along 19:25 - Jun 23 with 407 viewsKeithHaynes

10 goals in the early evenings two games.
Sweden 3 Poland 2
Slovakia 0 Spain 5

Tonight at 8pm

Portugal v France
Germany v Hungary.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 20:49 - Jun 23 with 384 viewsKeithHaynes

The rain in Germany !

Half Time
Germany 0 Hungary 1
France 1 Portugal 1

If it stays the same the Germans are out.

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 21:02 - Jun 23 with 364 viewsAndyCole

If it stays as it is, would love to see Sanches running rings around stodgy Rice and Phillips.

Portugal's front foot positivity is everything England isn't.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 21:10 - Jun 23 with 359 viewsonehunglow

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 21:02 - Jun 23 by AndyCole

If it stays as it is, would love to see Sanches running rings around stodgy Rice and Phillips.

Portugal's front foot positivity is everything England isn't.

Bugger.Benzema some finish that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 21:17 - Jun 23 with 356 viewsraynor94

As it stands, England will be playing Hungary at Wembley next Tuesday

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 21:28 - Jun 23 with 347 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s madness, changing every minute 😂

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 21:29 - Jun 23 with 342 viewsbuilthjack

Portugal 2nd now. Could be Germany shortly.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 21:33 - Jun 23 with 328 viewsAndyCole

Highly entertaining drama.

Hilarious how Lineker et al (Al, Shearer ;-) ) were last night hoping for Portugal in the next round.

Careful what you wish for, a prescient theme.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 21:35 - Jun 23 with 332 viewsKeithHaynes

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 21:33 - Jun 23 by AndyCole

Highly entertaining drama.

Hilarious how Lineker et al (Al, Shearer ;-) ) were last night hoping for Portugal in the next round.

Careful what you wish for, a prescient theme.

All three from France, Germany, Portugal would beat England.

Login to get fewer ads

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 21:44 - Jun 23 with 322 viewsbuilthjack

As I was saying

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 21:45 - Jun 23 with 321 viewsKeithHaynes

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 21:44 - Jun 23 by builthjack

As I was saying

😂👍

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 22:06 - Jun 23 with 298 viewsonehunglow

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 21:35 - Jun 23 by KeithHaynes

All three from France, Germany, Portugal would beat England.

I’m not bitter but fsrkme, the briefest of mentions for U.K. qualifier Wales .

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 22:15 - Jun 23 with 293 viewsBadlands

Renato played well.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 06:09 - Jun 24 with 193 viewsCatullus

That was a fantastic day of football. Hungary went for it and were maybe unlucky. France showed some real quality but also, Mbappe is a cheat, that was never enough to go down for! Portugal, how long can Ronaldo keep doing it, he's incredible. Germany, not just a functional, efficient team anymore, they make mistakes but they look more entertaining.

Spain gave Slovakia a good going over but didn't look like they moved out of second gear, Poland have been a tad disappointing but with Lewandowski, always a threat. Sweden, looking better than I expected.

All things considered I think Denmark was maybe the best oppo we could have got, maybe Ukraine, but I think we have a chance. After this next round though, we may need some luck!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 11:10 - Jun 24 with 160 viewsonehunglow

Tonight’s Euro games - Weds Chat along on 06:09 - Jun 24 by Catullus

That was a fantastic day of football. Hungary went for it and were maybe unlucky. France showed some real quality but also, Mbappe is a cheat, that was never enough to go down for! Portugal, how long can Ronaldo keep doing it, he's incredible. Germany, not just a functional, efficient team anymore, they make mistakes but they look more entertaining.

Spain gave Slovakia a good going over but didn't look like they moved out of second gear, Poland have been a tad disappointing but with Lewandowski, always a threat. Sweden, looking better than I expected.

All things considered I think Denmark was maybe the best oppo we could have got, maybe Ukraine, but I think we have a chance. After this next round though, we may need some luck!

Denmark will be spurred on by a truly passionate stadium of Danes.It's not just Celts who are deemed passionate and fiery. Denmark had a sizeable Empire too although saw sense in giving it away,unlike us when it was too late to avoid damage.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024