Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to back England 18:59 - Jun 26 with 5444 views73__73

As the only British side left in the competition 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Time to back England on 19:09 - Jun 26 with 1855 viewslifelong

I’d rather bite off my right testicle.
Time to back England on 19:16 - Jun 26 with 1873 views73__73

Time to back England on 19:09 - Jun 26 by lifelong

I’m surprised you have any

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Time to back England on 19:22 - Jun 26 with 1862 viewsmax936

Time to back England on 19:09 - Jun 26 by lifelong

I'd bite off both mine

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Time to back England on 19:24 - Jun 26 with 1856 viewsBadlands

em.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Time to back England on 19:28 - Jun 26 with 1847 viewsmax936

Time to back England on 19:24 - Jun 26 by Badlands

em.

This post has been edited by an administrator

What, my ball's and Lifeys right one or England, if it's the latter I wholesomely agree.

Time to back England on 19:32 - Jun 26 with 1844 viewsjack_lord

Its simple. All the others are foreign lands and England is part of the UK and I am British and Welsh. Should I support a foreign land? No.
I know that Wales has had the p taken out of it by our paymasters but it is part of the same nation of UK.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Time to back England on 19:41 - Jun 26 with 1832 viewsReslovenSwan1

I can see the reasoning of the OP. I simply cannot do it. When someone scores against England I cannot pretend not to be happy. I remember reading in the Guardian that the English are at their finest reviewing a defeat in generally good grace. They come over as decent people. Its not the same when they win.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Time to back England on 19:50 - Jun 26 with 1821 viewsWhiterockin

Don't you just love it when English supporters big themselves up only to fall flat on their face days later.
Login to get fewer ads

Time to back England on 19:54 - Jun 26 with 1804 viewsOldjack

Do the right thing and delete this thread

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Time to back England on 19:54 - Jun 26 with 1797 viewsonehunglow

Fair play 73.
You've exposed the bitterness,the envy ,the sheer puerile attitude of a whole nation.

Wales are out as they were shyte.

Therefore ,it makes it better if England fail. Grow the fark up boys. It doesn't make it better.

We truly are crap. Suck it up.

Today,we were exposed and embarassing .Bale a great what?

Sometimes,you just have to be realistic

England.Just who truly gives a monkeys. I don't.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Time to back England on 19:55 - Jun 26 with 1797 viewsmax936

Time to back England on 19:50 - Jun 26 by Whiterockin

Don't you just love it when English supporters big themselves up only to fall flat on their face days later.

Its pathetic spawned out of pathetic individuals who have nothing else to occupy their lives. Bless.

Time to back England on 19:57 - Jun 26 with 1788 viewsWhiterockin

Time to back England on 19:55 - Jun 26 by max936

Its pathetic spawned out of pathetic individuals who have nothing else to occupy their lives. Bless.

Roll on Tuesday. Wednesday will be busy when all the flags and bunting come down.
Time to back England on 20:01 - Jun 26 with 1734 viewslifelong

Time to back England on 19:54 - Jun 26 by onehunglow

Fair play 73.
You've exposed the bitterness,the envy ,the sheer puerile attitude of a whole nation.

Wales are out as they were shyte.

Therefore ,it makes it better if England fail. Grow the fark up boys. It doesn't make it better.

We truly are crap. Suck it up.

Today,we were exposed and embarassing .Bale a great what?

Sometimes,you just have to be realistic

England.Just who truly gives a monkeys. I don't.

I don’t believe that, you’ll be there on Tuesday Morris dancing with 73 with a red rose between your teeth.
Time to back England on 20:05 - Jun 26 with 1760 viewsonehunglow

Time to back England on 19:57 - Jun 26 by Whiterockin

Roll on Tuesday. Wednesday will be busy when all the flags and bunting come down.

I actually agree with that.
Pitiful displays of nationalism makes me puke.#

Time to back England on 20:13 - Jun 26 with 1737 viewsBadlands

Time to back England on 19:32 - Jun 26 by jack_lord

Its simple. All the others are foreign lands and England is part of the UK and I am British and Welsh. Should I support a foreign land? No.
I know that Wales has had the p taken out of it by our paymasters but it is part of the same nation of UK.

The likes of Belgium, Italy and France are less foreign to me than England.
At least they don’t occupy us.
Supporting England as the only uk team left is like supporting Cardiff in the FA Cup 4th round if we go out in the 3rd.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2021 20:19]

Time to back England on 20:18 - Jun 26 with 1720 viewsonehunglow

Time to back England on 20:13 - Jun 26 by Badlands

The likes of Belgium, Italy and France are less foreign to me than England.
At least they don’t occupy us.
Supporting England as the only uk team left is like supporting Cardiff in the FA Cup 4th round if we go out in the 3rd.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2021 20:19]

The Belgians are pretty split too.Walloons or Flems.

It's micro politics.

Time to back England on 20:19 - Jun 26 with 1718 viewsBadlands

Time to back England on 19:28 - Jun 26 by max936

What, my ball's and Lifeys right one or England, if it's the latter I wholesomely agree.

The Saes 👍

Time to back England on 20:26 - Jun 26 with 1706 viewsReslovenSwan1

Time to back England on 20:05 - Jun 26 by onehunglow

I actually agree with that.
Pitiful displays of nationalism makes me puke.#

I am not a big flag waver myself. The anthem is a distraction. In the Olympics when a US Afro American wins the sprint he rips off his shirt and runs with the stars and stripes.

What is he saying? "We are the best and I am great."

Wales always looked short in this tournament. Any Welsh team that dares to play 4 at the back and attack comes up short. It has to be 5-3-2 and defend for your lives. Our pass stats are worse than Cardiff city.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Time to back England on 20:32 - Jun 26 with 1671 viewsonehunglow

Time to back England on 20:26 - Jun 26 by ReslovenSwan1

I am not a big flag waver myself. The anthem is a distraction. In the Olympics when a US Afro American wins the sprint he rips off his shirt and runs with the stars and stripes.

What is he saying? "We are the best and I am great."

Wales always looked short in this tournament. Any Welsh team that dares to play 4 at the back and attack comes up short. It has to be 5-3-2 and defend for your lives. Our pass stats are worse than Cardiff city.

I think that is a very fair post and basically where I am.
Wanting England to lose doesn't help. It really does not.It might make some feel better but schadenfreude is a bitter medicine to indulge in.

I do hope England lose though as Im bored with all this excessiveness . I also do not want Denmark to win.I know Im alone here but this faux eriksen love is now grating and rather like taking the knee-showing love /support. Makes me cringe.

I also would like Holland to lose if only to see that arrogant jerk Depay swallow some humble pie.Same with preening Portugal.

It has always been the same.

Time to back England on 20:43 - Jun 26 with 1655 viewsKilkennyjack

English players are working class boys done good.
Well done to them.

But their travelling fans are a disgrace - and the English media is toxic.

If they do get to the final, then PM Johnson will be unbearable.
Wrapped in an XXXL flag no doubt.

So ….. 🇩🇪 …. 🇪🇺❤️

Beware of the Risen People

Time to back England on 20:53 - Jun 26 with 1656 viewsonehunglow

Amazing to think English people would support Wales if England were eliminated

Time to back England on 21:21 - Jun 26 with 1637 viewsCatullus

I really don't care either way. I am British and Welsh, not Britenglish. I'll support Wales and I'll support our teams at the Olympics, the Lions, the Ryder cup. I don't care what happens with the jocks and Irish either.

To be entirely truthful, I watched the game but it didn't spoil my day when Wales got pasted. I'm not really excited by international football.
I am looking forward to the new league season though I don't get carried away with that anymore either. I'm a bit ambivalent and apathetic about it all quite a lot of the time.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Time to back England on 21:25 - Jun 26 with 1630 viewsJack59

I ventured into England yesterday via Brecon/Leominster and I travelled around the Dudley area of West Midlands.
I was amazed at the large number of St George's flags that I saw draped from bedroom windows, and quite a number even on this side of the border.
Sadly, I hardly saw any Wales flags apart from the same few that sit on flagpoles in peoples gardens, and I think they remain there all year round.
I don't think the tournament captured the imagination of Welsh fans this time around.
England and Scotland also had big advantages of home fixtures, allowing decent numbers of their fans to attend their matches.
Time to back England on 21:27 - Jun 26 with 1631 viewsonehunglow

Time to back England on 21:21 - Jun 26 by Catullus

I really don't care either way. I am British and Welsh, not Britenglish. I'll support Wales and I'll support our teams at the Olympics, the Lions, the Ryder cup. I don't care what happens with the jocks and Irish either.

To be entirely truthful, I watched the game but it didn't spoil my day when Wales got pasted. I'm not really excited by international football.
I am looking forward to the new league season though I don't get carried away with that anymore either. I'm a bit ambivalent and apathetic about it all quite a lot of the time.

That is o where I am seriously.I wish I was as articulate. To me,that is a post difficult to argue with.
Wanting and enjoying England to lose shows how marrow minded and insular we are. That is fact.

Better that we actually grew up as a country and simply accepted facts instead of allowing parochial poison to choke us.

Grow up lads

Time to back England on 21:48 - Jun 26 with 1587 viewslifelong

Time to back England on 21:27 - Jun 26 by onehunglow

That is o where I am seriously.I wish I was as articulate. To me,that is a post difficult to argue with.
Wanting and enjoying England to lose shows how marrow minded and insular we are. That is fact.

Better that we actually grew up as a country and simply accepted facts instead of allowing parochial poison to choke us.

Grow up lads

Why is it narrow and insular?

Do you really believe that the vast majority of English football fans want Wales to win anything?

Get in the real world man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024