Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
600 million test kits unaccounted for in England 21:06 - Jun 26 with 1473 viewsKilkennyjack

Almost 600m NHS home Covid tests unaccounted for, auditors reveal.

Considering the number of people in England that figure is hard to believe.
It would be far easier to believe that these kits never actually existed…?

How could Dido allow this to happen ?
[Post edited 26 Jun 2021 21:07]

Beware of the Risen People

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 21:59 - Jun 26 with 1438 viewsmax936

Much filling of pockets has gone on throughout this pandemic, the corruption has been insurmountable in my opinion.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 22:44 - Jun 26 with 1419 viewsKilkennyjack

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 21:59 - Jun 26 by max936

Much filling of pockets has gone on throughout this pandemic, the corruption has been insurmountable in my opinion.

Certainly looks like Max, difficult to see it any other way ……

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 19:17 - Jun 27 with 1319 viewsFlashberryjack

Boris has been selling them in a car boot sale in Peckham, disgusting.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 23:16 - Jun 27 with 1289 viewsKilkennyjack

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 19:17 - Jun 27 by Flashberryjack

Boris has been selling them in a car boot sale in Peckham, disgusting.

Must be a look-a-like mate, Johnson is far too lazy for that gig.

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 00:22 - Jun 28 with 1268 viewsmajorraglan

On a serious note, working on the assumption each test costs £10, that’s £6bn pounds worth of kit that can’t be accounted for. That’s our money!!!
600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 09:07 - Jun 28 with 1220 viewsbuilthjack

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 00:22 - Jun 28 by majorraglan

On a serious note, working on the assumption each test costs £10, that’s £6bn pounds worth of kit that can’t be accounted for. That’s our money!!!

Scandalous. It gets worse every day.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 09:27 - Jun 28 with 1214 viewsKilkennyjack

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 00:22 - Jun 28 by majorraglan

Somebody somewhere is pocketing some serious coin …… its a mind blowing amount of kit and money ….

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 09:38 - Jun 28 with 1212 viewsProfessor

When it is said they are unaccounted for, it's mainly tests that have been distributed but not reported back into the system. Mainly as very few people report the negative LFD tests. An individual test is around £3. They have not disappeared 'off the back of a lorry". A pretty crap headline. I have about 10 boxes in the cupboard as my son keeps getting them from school.
Login to get fewer ads

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 09:42 - Jun 28 with 1209 viewsYrAlarch

Dido should have stuck to her singing career. The English must be quaking in their boots now she is applying for the CEO NHS England job.
600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 10:06 - Jun 28 with 1203 viewsProfessor

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 09:42 - Jun 28 by YrAlarch

Dido should have stuck to her singing career. The English must be quaking in their boots now she is applying for the CEO NHS England job.

She was Queen of Carthage. I expect Diana Harding picked the nickname from Virgil's 'Aeneid' during Latin classes in her Independent school. Privileged life.
600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 10:07 - Jun 28 with 1202 viewsswan65split

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 21:59 - Jun 26 by max936

Many Private Walkers during a crisis.

More scandal ofn the home front to come I believe.
600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 20:15 - Jun 28 with 1165 viewsKilkennyjack

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 09:38 - Jun 28 by Professor

When it is said they are unaccounted for, it's mainly tests that have been distributed but not reported back into the system. Mainly as very few people report the negative LFD tests. An individual test is around £3. They have not disappeared 'off the back of a lorry". A pretty crap headline. I have about 10 boxes in the cupboard as my son keeps getting them from school.

Blame the Guardian …. Its only from auditors after all ….

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2021/jun/25/almost-60
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 20:17]

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 20:26 - Jun 28 with 1149 viewsSlugster664

Everytime I login on this forum it's like checking which of the fools have been reading a comic today...and today's fool is, yet again, the Clown of Kilkenny! Why don't you try reading a grown ups paper mucka, you may learn something factual.

STID

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 20:55 - Jun 28 with 1139 viewsKilkennyjack

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 20:26 - Jun 28 by Slugster664

Everytime I login on this forum it's like checking which of the fools have been reading a comic today...and today's fool is, yet again, the Clown of Kilkenny! Why don't you try reading a grown ups paper mucka, you may learn something factual.

Righto mate, your analysis is spot on as usual …..fair play ….. 🤡

I will go order the Sun tomorrow …..

600 million test kits unaccounted for in England on 21:37 - Jun 28 with 1112 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Good representation of the internet this thread; how information is misrepresented.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2021 10:18]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024