Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy 60th Birthday Lady Di 07:28 - Jul 1 with 636 viewsbritferry

Sadly the statue unveiling will be over-shadowed by the thick ginger brat being present, its a disgrace that Kate won't be there, just to keep that American woman happy

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Happy 60th Birthday Lady Di on 08:34 - Jul 1 with 609 viewsKilkennyjack

Have some respect for a veteran service man who lost his mother at such a young age.
Did great things for charity.

Throw The Sun away and turn off the BBC.
Why might they not like Meghan perhaps …? I have absolutely no idea ….. 🧐

Shirley looking after your new wife is a completely normal thing to want to do ?

Go on the Harry, do whats right.

Beware of the Risen People

Happy 60th Birthday Lady Di on 08:46 - Jul 1 with 602 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Happy 60th Birthday Lady Di on 08:34 - Jul 1 by Kilkennyjack

Have some respect for a veteran service man who lost his mother at such a young age.
Did great things for charity.

Throw The Sun away and turn off the BBC.
Why might they not like Meghan perhaps …? I have absolutely no idea ….. 🧐

Shirley looking after your new wife is a completely normal thing to want to do ?

Go on the Harry, do whats right.

Have some respect for Diana who was killed by a drunk driver

Yet again your bigotry has no place this is her day not yours.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Happy 60th Birthday Lady Di on 08:53 - Jul 1 with 598 viewsonehunglow

Tell you where I am on this one.

I'm out

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Happy 60th Birthday Lady Di on 08:54 - Jul 1 with 601 viewsCatullus

I went right off Harry after all his shenanigans. I do agree about Kate, she has behaved impeccably whereas Meghan Markle has shown herself to be a grasping, selfish. trouble maker. All their nonsense about wanting privacy but then "look at us, look at us" I wish Harry and Meghan would just shut up and go away.

When the Queen passes the Royal family should just all become private citizens, they can keep their wealth but just retreat from public life, buy their own homes and leave us alone. Then we can get rid of the HoL too and save many millions. Replace it with a much smaller elected upper chamber and stop all the political cronyism while we're at it.

See, you started me off now

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Happy 60th Birthday Lady Di on 09:58 - Jul 1 with 580 viewsFireboy2

Happy 60th Birthday Lady Di on 08:54 - Jul 1 by Catullus

I went right off Harry after all his shenanigans. I do agree about Kate, she has behaved impeccably whereas Meghan Markle has shown herself to be a grasping, selfish. trouble maker. All their nonsense about wanting privacy but then "look at us, look at us" I wish Harry and Meghan would just shut up and go away.

When the Queen passes the Royal family should just all become private citizens, they can keep their wealth but just retreat from public life, buy their own homes and leave us alone. Then we can get rid of the HoL too and save many millions. Replace it with a much smaller elected upper chamber and stop all the political cronyism while we're at it.

See, you started me off now

Spot on yet again Cat.
Happy 60th Birthday Lady Di on 10:10 - Jul 1 with 570 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Happy 60th Birthday Lady Di on 09:58 - Jul 1 by Fireboy2

Spot on yet again Cat.

Perhaps we could have a referendum of keeping constitutional monarch or an elected President. Though given the divisiveness that having an elected president causes in USA not sure that is the solution either.

Not sure that would satisfy the voters in Scotland, Wales and Ni who would claim they are having a president forced on them as it would be pretty much a binary choice between Labour and the Conservatives.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Happy 60th Birthday Lady Di on 10:53 - Jul 1 with 554 viewstrampie

https://www.tatler.com/gallery/princess-diana-boyfriends-lovers

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1368246/princess-diana-news-prince-charles-

Diana had an interesting life.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Happy 60th Birthday Lady Di on 11:16 - Jul 1 with 552 viewsCatullus

Happy 60th Birthday Lady Di on 10:10 - Jul 1 by felixstowe_jack

Perhaps we could have a referendum of keeping constitutional monarch or an elected President. Though given the divisiveness that having an elected president causes in USA not sure that is the solution either.

Not sure that would satisfy the voters in Scotland, Wales and Ni who would claim they are having a president forced on them as it would be pretty much a binary choice between Labour and the Conservatives.

We could always vote in an independent! Or on th other hand, why have a President at all, we'd only end up with another big wages and expense bill. Keep it as it is but tell Bojo we want a UK council, I member from each government to meet twice a month to discuss issues.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Happy 60th Birthday Lady Di on 12:30 - Jul 1 with 525 viewsKilkennyjack

Happy 60th Birthday Lady Di on 10:53 - Jul 1 by trampie

https://www.tatler.com/gallery/princess-diana-boyfriends-lovers

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1368246/princess-diana-news-prince-charles-

Diana had an interesting life.

A very popular lady.

Beware of the Risen People

Happy 60th Birthday Lady Di on 12:58 - Jul 1 with 507 viewstrampie

Happy 60th Birthday Lady Di on 12:30 - Jul 1 by Kilkennyjack

A very popular lady.

A very popular lady indeed and I can see why, attractive and well dressed.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024