Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A very talented young lady 14:06 - Jul 2 with 1169 viewsWhiterockin

and one of our own.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57670603
A very talented young lady on 14:24 - Jul 2 with 1146 viewsRonaldStump

Fantastic, those paintings are incredible.

Well done

(He She Him)

A very talented young lady on 14:30 - Jul 2 with 1141 viewsScotia

Genuinely brilliant.

I have absolutely no artistic talent whatsoever. It is a big regret.
A very talented young lady on 15:27 - Jul 2 with 1100 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What a talent.
A very talented young lady on 15:50 - Jul 2 with 1074 viewsKilkennyjack

Different class, well done.

Beware of the Risen People

A very talented young lady on 16:16 - Jul 2 with 1043 viewsWhiterockin

its nice to see on a divisive board we can agree about something. TBH there is nothing to disagree about here.
A very talented young lady on 16:32 - Jul 2 with 1028 viewsjack247

Saw this yesterday, was gobsmacked to read it was done by a 14 year old who’d only recently started painting. Incredible talent.
A very talented young lady on 16:45 - Jul 2 with 1009 viewsCatullus

A very talented young lady on 16:32 - Jul 2 by jack247

Saw this yesterday, was gobsmacked to read it was done by a 14 year old who’d only recently started painting. Incredible talent.

This^

I used to draw a lot when I was a kid but I was only any good at the inanimate. I haven't drawn for decades aprt from a sketching out some DIY jobs!

I never learned to play an instrument either but really fancy learningbthe Tenor Sax.

I am totally jealous of anybody who has such a natural talent for art or music.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

A very talented young lady on 17:43 - Jul 2 with 973 viewsDr_Winston

Not sure I completely buy the "learned how to do that in a year" story. Thrown herself into it properly in that time perhaps, but I'd be surprised if she was a total novice twelve months ago.

Still, she's very, very good it at no matter how long it's taken her to get to that level. A gift not many people have.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

A very talented young lady on 17:52 - Jul 2 with 968 viewsonehunglow

I d buy that art in a heartbeat.Tremendous .

Cat,leave the Sax well alone. It's not an instrument to start with,like the Flute .

Seriously,buy a Harmonica and learn to play it properly. It will aid your health actually as it can improve your breathing control.

Shortly,I shall be investing in a farkoff Digital Piano to add to my string selection .A last hurrah before I get to Burning Hell. I don't intend to go quietly and not for some time yet.

At your age,given your lack of mobility ,learning an instrument will fill your soul. You need not learn music theory.I got to a high grade as a young man but now ,keyboard laying is different. Paul McCartney doesnt read music and it didnt stop him.

My advice is get a YYamaha or a Kawai digital piano. You can get a decent starter one fo £5/600 with plenty of voices to play with.

Always available by DM for advice

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

A very talented young lady on 19:36 - Jul 9 with 806 viewsMinesapint

Incredible talent. Thought it was a photograph when I saw it the first time.
I have zero artistic skills so totally in awe of anyone who can paint or draw.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024