Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the news 08:18 - Jul 4 with 403 viewsbritferry

I miss Brexit
I miss Covid
I even miss President Donald Trump

Did Wales have this much coverage 5 years ago?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

the news on 10:32 - Jul 4 with 367 viewsCatullus

I miss having threads to read that didn't mention Brexit, covid or Trump...or that weren't twisted from their OP to include those things.

I miss going to work, I miss pretty women in summer dresses in the beer garden, I miss my friends, I miss something actually worth watching on tv, I miss having something better to do...

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

the news on 12:01 - Jul 4 with 351 viewsFireboy2

the news on 10:32 - Jul 4 by Catullus

I miss having threads to read that didn't mention Brexit, covid or Trump...or that weren't twisted from their OP to include those things.

I miss going to work, I miss pretty women in summer dresses in the beer garden, I miss my friends, I miss something actually worth watching on tv, I miss having something better to do...

You wouldn't say that after a sesh with me and builthy 😉
the news on 15:25 - Jul 4 with 312 viewsCatullus

the news on 12:01 - Jul 4 by Fireboy2

A sesh to me would be 3-5 pints, some food and a lot of soft drinks. I am not in the same class as you and Builthy.
Besides staying sober means you appreciate all those pretty women for loner (the genuine pretty ones, not the beer goggles ones) and don't go to sleep in the corner!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

the news on 15:31 - Jul 4 with 309 viewsonehunglow

the news on 12:01 - Jul 4 by Fireboy2

All you'd get with those tow Cat is meaningless ,bland bollox wheras with me you d get some real interesting meaningful dialogue.

We could discuss pentatonic scales or the art of improving your singing voice. I can test your voice for you .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

the news on 19:23 - Jul 4 with 275 viewsCatullus

the news on 15:31 - Jul 4 by onehunglow

All you'd get with those tow Cat is meaningless ,bland bollox wheras with me you d get some real interesting meaningful dialogue.

We could discuss pentatonic scales or the art of improving your singing voice. I can test your voice for you .

Sorry to disappoint you OHL but I sing on exactly 3 occassions, in the shower, in the car with the radio turned up or when I'm drunk. I haven't been drunk in over 4 years and even then it was my 50th and I was only tipsy and had 5 pints.

Pentatonic? I'd rather do history so more Teutonic!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024