Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm 09:14 - Jul 7 with 3217 viewsNotLoyal

Matchday thread !

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 09:16 - Jul 7 with 1100 viewsonehunglow

I m hoping England get knocked out.
I might have a few uparrows for once n my life

The coverage is now surreal

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 09:21 - Jul 7 with 1062 views73__73

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 09:16 - Jul 7 by onehunglow

I m hoping England get knocked out.
I might have a few uparrows for once n my life

The coverage is now surreal

You have something called an “off switch” on your remote. Read the instruction manual for guidance

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 09:21 - Jul 7 with 1060 views73__73

2-0 England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 09:42 - Jul 7 with 1084 viewsraynor94

The build up to the game on tv this morning has been excruciating .

But, I think England will have to much for the Danes.

2-0

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 09:57 - Jul 7 with 1064 viewsWhiterockin

Why is there no mention that Denmark have won the euros and England have not. Apart from the Schmeichel interview when he was taking the piss.
Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:15 - Jul 7 with 1038 viewsFireboy2

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 09:57 - Jul 7 by Whiterockin

Why is there no mention that Denmark have won the euros and England have not. Apart from the Schmeichel interview when he was taking the piss.

And the last team to beat them at wembley was in fact Denmark, weird innit.
Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:23 - Jul 7 with 1024 viewsWhiterockin

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:15 - Jul 7 by Fireboy2

And the last team to beat them at wembley was in fact Denmark, weird innit.

Shhhhh let it be a surprise to the new England supporters who couldn't name half the team.
Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:28 - Jul 7 with 984 views73__73

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:23 - Jul 7 by Whiterockin

Shhhhh let it be a surprise to the new England supporters who couldn't name half the team.

And I suppose you are an expert on Danish football lol

Login to get fewer ads

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:29 - Jul 7 with 983 views73__73

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 09:57 - Jul 7 by Whiterockin

They won by default

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:34 - Jul 7 with 1004 viewsWhiterockin

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:29 - Jul 7 by 73__73

They won by default

Beating Germany in the final is winning by default. Yes they had a wild card into the tournament but beating France and Germany on the way to winning it is not by default.
Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:42 - Jul 7 with 993 viewsWhiterockin

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:28 - Jul 7 by 73__73

And I suppose you are an expert on Danish football lol

No. But I could name more England players than half the English supporters watching tonight.
Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:43 - Jul 7 with 953 views73__73

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:34 - Jul 7 by Whiterockin

Beating Germany in the final is winning by default. Yes they had a wild card into the tournament but beating France and Germany on the way to winning it is not by default.

The didn’t quality. If war hadn’t broken out in the former Yugoslavia, then Denmark wouldn’t even have played in the tournament let alone won it. So yes they won by default.

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:44 - Jul 7 with 981 viewsWhiterockin

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:43 - Jul 7 by 73__73

The didn’t quality. If war hadn’t broken out in the former Yugoslavia, then Denmark wouldn’t even have played in the tournament let alone won it. So yes they won by default.

As I said they had a wildcard. But still went further than England.
Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:44 - Jul 7 with 941 views73__73

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:42 - Jul 7 by Whiterockin

No. But I could name more England players than half the English supporters watching tonight.

Oh well done to you, but what facts do you have to back that claim up ?

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:46 - Jul 7 with 969 viewsWhiterockin

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:44 - Jul 7 by 73__73

Oh well done to you, but what facts do you have to back that claim up ?

Test it yourself and ask someone in England. I would but I'm not there until tomorrow.
Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:46 - Jul 7 with 931 views73__73

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:44 - Jul 7 by Whiterockin

As I said they had a wildcard. But still went further than England.

They went further than every other team, that’s what happens when you win a competition.
Nevertheless they won by default

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:47 - Jul 7 with 962 viewsWhiterockin

I'll leave it there its pointless us cluttering up this thread.
Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:50 - Jul 7 with 919 views73__73

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 10:46 - Jul 7 by Whiterockin

Test it yourself and ask someone in England. I would but I'm not there until tomorrow.

How many who watch wales on tv, can name all the players ?

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 11:18 - Jul 7 with 921 viewsCountyJim

Can't remember this much coverage from British press when we reached semi finals last time out 🙄
Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 11:47 - Jul 7 with 868 views1983

Denmark ,England
fleck it who cares the whole Euros has been a complete farce
60,000 in Wembley tonight but my daughter cant watch her kids on sports day

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 12:33 - Jul 7 with 870 viewsFireboy2

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 11:47 - Jul 7 by 1983

Denmark ,England
fleck it who cares the whole Euros has been a complete farce
60,000 in Wembley tonight but my daughter cant watch her kids on sports day

And only 30 to a wedding, baffling and annoying.
Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 13:02 - Jul 7 with 849 viewspikeypaul

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 to win 3-1 were my early thoughts .but have now switched to 1-0 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 think they will get a first half lead , then the defence may carry on their excellent displays so far and shut out the 🇩🇰 with the attack having confidence in the defence and not pushing to hard to push on and increase the lead.

Anyway let the best team win.

Going to be funny if the Danes do win with all the racists on here crawling back out from under their beds 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 13:03 - Jul 7 with 840 viewsKeithHaynes

England on the brink of sporting history by all accounts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 13:05 - Jul 7 with 827 viewspikeypaul

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 12:33 - Jul 7 by Fireboy2

And only 30 to a wedding, baffling and annoying.

Come on, cheer up son.

Haven’t you heard footballs coming home 😂😂😂

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 13:05 - Jul 7 with 819 viewsonehunglow

This is madness.
We ve had a full lockdown and stadia closed to fans and only a few tentative effortd to reintroduce then wahey,along comes Wimbledon and now Wembley with masses of people crammed together. Covid hasnt gone anywhere. We aint welcome in many countries BUT

I might be missing something here but Boris clearly annoyed that Hamcocky lost the Batley election for the Tories without question so now he s trying to make himself popular again by giving us back our "freedom". Just what a Killing Joke of a man.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024