Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm 09:14 - Jul 7 with 3221 viewsNotLoyal

Matchday thread !

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 13:17 - Jul 7 with 723 viewsWhiterockin

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 13:03 - Jul 7 by KeithHaynes

England on the brink of sporting history by all accounts.

As if nobody else has won the dam thing.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2021 13:18]
Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 14:11 - Jul 7 with 671 viewsFireboy2

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 13:02 - Jul 7 by pikeypaul

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 to win 3-1 were my early thoughts .but have now switched to 1-0 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 think they will get a first half lead , then the defence may carry on their excellent displays so far and shut out the 🇩🇰 with the attack having confidence in the defence and not pushing to hard to push on and increase the lead.

Anyway let the best team win.

Going to be funny if the Danes do win with all the racists on here crawling back out from under their beds 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thats rich coming from the biggest xenophobe on here.
Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 14:21 - Jul 7 with 661 viewsonehunglow

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 14:11 - Jul 7 by Fireboy2

Thats rich coming from the biggest xenophobe on here.

This is what a grotesque overreaction from England media does.Divide.

There is reason at all to have a FULL DAY on Five live on this semi final.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 14:52 - Jul 7 with 647 viewsBadlands

Heart says 1 - 2 Denmark but head says 3 - 0 ingulund (better players, managed appropriately, home tournament.)
I can’t imagine it will be as entertaining as last night.
kom pÃ¥ Danmark … ⚽️ 🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰⚽️

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 15:04 - Jul 7 with 645 viewspikeypaul

Xenophobe?

Don’t think so son.😂😂😂😂😂

The whole forum has seen who the true racists are with the hatred towards England from you lot who hate the fact they are playing well and in the semis , your type haveexposed yourselves for everyone to see the last few weeks.

But keep up your groundless accusations towards me or the 52% of the country who are happy we have left the EU,

The fact is you have shown yourself to be a racist.

[Post edited 7 Jul 2021 15:17]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 15:13 - Jul 7 with 635 viewsFlashberryjack

Hardly worth the Danes turning up, England are already playing Italy in the final, according to the media.

I shouldn't really, but I'd absolutely p*ss myself if

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 15:15 - Jul 7 with 633 viewsKeithHaynes

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 15:04 - Jul 7 by pikeypaul

Xenophobe?

Don’t think so son.😂😂😂😂😂

The whole forum has seen who the true racists are with the hatred towards England from you lot who hate the fact they are playing well and in the semis , your type haveexposed yourselves for everyone to see the last few weeks.

But keep up your groundless accusations towards me or the 52% of the country who are happy we have left the EU,

Any racist quotes speech, hate or anything close isn’t on here. General discussion, debate and banter is.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 15:20 - Jul 7 with 625 viewspikeypaul

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 15:15 - Jul 7 by KeithHaynes

Any racist quotes speech, hate or anything close isn’t on here. General discussion, debate and banter is.

But groundlessly calling someone a xenophobe is ?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 15:32 - Jul 7 with 614 viewsbuilthjack

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 13:02 - Jul 7 by pikeypaul

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 to win 3-1 were my early thoughts .but have now switched to 1-0 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 think they will get a first half lead , then the defence may carry on their excellent displays so far and shut out the 🇩🇰 with the attack having confidence in the defence and not pushing to hard to push on and increase the lead.

Going to be funny if the Danes do win with all the racists on here crawling back out from under their beds 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Which posters have been racist on here?
Keith is a good judge.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 16:15 - Jul 7 with 583 viewsonehunglow

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 15:32 - Jul 7 by builthjack

Which posters have been racist on here?
Keith is a good judge.

I view it as denizens from another land from Wales being abused,inulted or patronised in any way which form .
There's no need to highlight them Keith .
It'd pretty evident although racism is not always objective.

Without doubt England and english people vilified

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 16:35 - Jul 7 with 581 viewsFireboy2

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 15:04 - Jul 7 by pikeypaul

Xenophobe?

Don’t think so son.😂😂😂😂😂

It isn't racism you are banging on about you numpty, it's xenophobia and you are one of the worst.
Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 17:04 - Jul 7 with 564 viewsbuilthjack

Carlsberg in the fridge.
Failing that it’s Peroni on Sunday.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 17:49 - Jul 7 with 539 viewsOldjack

Xenophobe?

Don’t think so son.😂😂😂😂😂

melt ! us welsh and Irish plus the scots and probably most of the planet doesn't want the Englanders to win ..... Racism my arse

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 18:46 - Jul 7 with 506 viewsCatullus

People who think England are nailed on to win this may not have taken much notice of the Danes. They can be a handful, they know where the net is and they can score.
I expect Dolberg to be a real handful for them tonight. England are favourites but it's not a foregone conclusion.

I will have a little bet. As it goes Bet365 have been giving out free bets, I had a free tenner on Italy to win in extra time last night, gutted it went to penalties but it was a great game. I just checked and there is indeed a free tenner bet tonight, now what to try? England 10/1 to win on penalties, danes 11/1 but 2-1 to England is 9/1....hmmm.

England on penalties it is and I've also put a quid on Denmark to win 3-2 at 50/1, just for fun.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 18:53 - Jul 7 with 494 viewsonehunglow

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 18:46 - Jul 7 by Catullus

People who think England are nailed on to win this may not have taken much notice of the Danes. They can be a handful, they know where the net is and they can score.
I expect Dolberg to be a real handful for them tonight. England are favourites but it's not a foregone conclusion.

I will have a little bet. As it goes Bet365 have been giving out free bets, I had a free tenner on Italy to win in extra time last night, gutted it went to penalties but it was a great game. I just checked and there is indeed a free tenner bet tonight, now what to try? England 10/1 to win on penalties, danes 11/1 but 2-1 to England is 9/1....hmmm.

England on penalties it is and I've also put a quid on Denmark to win 3-2 at 50/1, just for fun.

I was going to post some Danes at Speedway to show how feisty they can get.

A rider ,Niki Petersen was he nastiest,nastiest ,vicious farker I ever clapped eyes on.

Speedway was and still is very big in Denmark and their riders are renowned for being focused,motivated and very very tough.

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 19:50 - Jul 7 with 477 viewsjack247

Does wanting a rival to lose make you a racist now? Some seriously precious snowflakes about these days
Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 20:14 - Jul 7 with 451 viewsGwyn737

This.

There’s some real confusion on here between race and nationality.

Mind you, I thought I was Welsh till Resolven told me I wasn’t.
Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 20:16 - Jul 7 with 445 viewsonehunglow

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 20:14 - Jul 7 by Gwyn737

This.

Narrow valleys,narrow minds

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 20:18 - Jul 7 with 443 viewsAndyCole

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 20:14 - Jul 7 by Gwyn737

This.

C'mon now play fair, desist from derailing yet another Football thread into the murky non-football world that far too many threads become.

Thanks.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 20:22 - Jul 7 with 436 viewsonehunglow

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 20:18 - Jul 7 by AndyCole

C'mon now play fair, desist from derailing yet another Football thread into the murky non-football world that far too many threads become.

Thanks.

Indeed.
Too many threads end up with anti Welsh bleeding heart drivel .They deny it of course but racist it is.

Its 2021

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 20:25 - Jul 7 with 434 viewsAndyCole

Denmark absorbed England's early pressure fairly well.

England in total control in the main, and with that party atmosphere the Danes are for the first time in this tournament truly up against the groundswell of support.

Højbjerg is a far superior midfield operator than Rice and Philips and is beginning to wrest some control.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 20:26 - Jul 7 with 430 viewsonehunglow

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 20:25 - Jul 7 by AndyCole

Denmark absorbed England's early pressure fairly well.

England in total control in the main, and with that party atmosphere the Danes are for the first time in this tournament truly up against the groundswell of support.

Højbjerg is a far superior midfield operator than Rice and Philips and is beginning to wrest some control.

fair comment

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 20:30 - Jul 7 with 425 viewsAndyCole

Wowwwww

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 20:30 - Jul 7 with 427 viewsGwyn737

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.
Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 20:49 - Jul 7 with 389 viewsraynor94

Denmark v England : Euros Semi Final : Tonight 8pm on 20:30 - Jul 7 by Gwyn737

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

Sorry!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024