Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crime and punishment 10:45 - Jul 8 with 607 viewsCatullus

She committed the crime but did she get punished?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/model-who-begged-die-after-2099252

Do we need to make it illegal for a banned driver to own a car? Should we have a database available so we can check if a person is banned before selling them a car? What is the point in banning a driver who just ignores the ban and drink drives, without a license too? Isn't fining this person £153 really pitiful?

No wonder people ignore the law. She wouldn't have had insurance so she saved more than the £153 anyway. A previously banned drivers insurance is going to be quite high.

I'd like to know the sentencing guidleines for this crime, why isn't this plank in prison?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Crime and punishment on 10:55 - Jul 8 with 589 viewsonehunglow

We don't punish now Cat. It's inhumane and often the cause of deprivation,poverty,capitalism and alienation .

Innit.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Crime and punishment on 11:10 - Jul 8 with 578 viewsRonaldStump

Coppers would rather arrest you for not wearing a mask or posting something on facebook or even beat up old women at protests.

(He She Him)

Crime and punishment on 11:33 - Jul 8 with 563 viewsNotLoyal

Crime and punishment on 11:10 - Jul 8 by RonaldStump

Coppers would rather arrest you for not wearing a mask or posting something on facebook or even beat up old women at protests.

You are a wind up. Slow down.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Crime and punishment on 12:23 - Jul 8 with 539 viewsonehunglow

Crime and punishment on 11:33 - Jul 8 by NotLoyal

You are a wind up. Slow down.

Do they still have wind up clocks like me nan used to have on the mantlepiece.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024