Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freddie. Woodman going out on loan again 17:59 - Jul 8 with 1300 viewsmagicdaps10

Newcastle sending him out on loan again, Wales on line are virtually ruling us out due to our finances and need to strengthen elsewhere.

Interesting!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Freddie. Woodman going out on loan again on 18:07 - Jul 8 with 1274 viewsAndyconky

Benda's turn now for the opportunity to be our No1

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

Freddie. Woodman going out on loan again on 18:11 - Jul 8 with 1262 viewsThurrockJack92

Don't dislike Woodman but Benda must be given his chance and we need to be spending the money we have elsewhere on the pitch, so this would be good news imo.
Freddie. Woodman going out on loan again on 13:52 - Jul 9 with 972 viewsangryjack

One game I saw benda play last season I think and he was slow getting down for a goal....but that said woodman ain't worth his wages we pay...
Freddie. Woodman going out on loan again on 14:00 - Jul 9 with 963 viewsKeithHaynes

Woodman is determined to try and get back to Swansea, not sure with the question on finances, however, the summer has a long way to go. Plus, there Cooper. And I’m still not convinced things are ok.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Freddie. Woodman going out on loan again on 14:00 - Jul 9 with 960 viewsonehunglow

Freddie. Woodman going out on loan again on 13:52 - Jul 9 by angryjack

One game I saw benda play last season I think and he was slow getting down for a goal....but that said woodman ain't worth his wages we pay...

We simply need a quality keeper before anyone or anything else.

The focal point of the team.

Woody was no talisman .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Freddie. Woodman going out on loan again on 14:44 - Jul 9 with 896 views34dfgdf54

Freddie. Woodman going out on loan again on 13:52 - Jul 9 by angryjack

Needs a run of games imo
Freddie. Woodman going out on loan again on 14:46 - Jul 9 with 889 viewsonehunglow

Freddie. Woodman going out on loan again on 14:44 - Jul 9 by 34dfgdf54

Needs a run of games imo

Indeed he should have

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Freddie. Woodman going out on loan again on 21:31 - Jul 9 with 684 viewsDr_Winston

Freddie. Woodman going out on loan again on 14:44 - Jul 9 by 34dfgdf54

Needs a run of games imo

Should have had one last season. Instead we indulged Coops and borrowed a player for a second time. One who didn't look all that the first time around and impressed even less the second.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024