Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freeman sold then 13:53 - Jul 12 with 1023 viewsonehunglow

Why buy him.

Crazy buy

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Freeman sold then on 13:57 - Jul 12 with 1009 viewsKeithHaynes

We got him on a free ?
Left us as out of contract.
Could be wrong.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Freeman sold then on 13:59 - Jul 12 with 1003 viewsonehunglow

Freeman sold then on 13:57 - Jul 12 by KeithHaynes

We got him on a free ?
Could be wrong.

But I announced it first so at least give us a little credit Guv

Freeman sold then on 14:12 - Jul 12 with 965 viewsjasper_T

Freeman sold then on 13:57 - Jul 12 by KeithHaynes

We got him on a free ?
Could be wrong.

We paid Swindon a fee for him. Would have been very small though, he only had a 6 month contract and had only been there a month.
Freeman sold then on 14:14 - Jul 12 with 961 viewsBoundy

Freeman sold then on 14:12 - Jul 12 by jasper_T

We paid Swindon a fee for him. Would have been very small though, he only had a 6 month contract and had only been there a month.

I don't think he'll be missed all the same and that's the important point

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Freeman sold then on 14:19 - Jul 12 with 948 viewsonehunglow

Freeman sold then on 14:14 - Jul 12 by Boundy

I don't think he'll be missed all the same and that's the important point

Well Cooper didn’t rate him and he had no chance at all really.
Waste of money no matter how small.

It’s the logic of it all.

Freeman sold then on 14:24 - Jul 12 with 935 viewsDr_Winston

Cheap option to provide squad depth during a playoff run in. What's the problem exactly?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Freeman sold then on 14:54 - Jul 12 with 877 viewsReslovenSwan1

Freeman sold then on 14:24 - Jul 12 by Dr_Winston

Cheap option to provide squad depth during a playoff run in. What's the problem exactly?

its the 'David Ngog syndrome'. When fans wanted to knock the Chairman and the club they would play play the Ngog DNS hand. Up until thenthis was the club's one and only transfer mistake and even Ngog only stayed for 3-4 months.

Of course since then there was Borja and Bony II. The fans will never let those particular dogs lie. Swansea could only really exist if they were faultlless year after year. Burnley are in the same boat. When Dyche goes they will fold. The chairman might have thought Sanches behind Ayew A and Abraham might be good enough with Ayew J on the bench.

The club was run in an exempilary fashion for 15 years. The whingers are not satisfied and never will be. 'Losers' will always be unhappy. Hopefully the club will be rid of them once they press the ejector seat button. Losers can always be counted on to do the right thing at the wrong time. Its the way the world spins.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 15:30]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Freeman sold then on 15:09 - Jul 12 with 849 viewsjasper_T

Freeman sold then on 14:24 - Jul 12 by Dr_Winston

We had two senior right backs, plus Latibeaudiere played there in the Eredivisie. Connor was on the bench for the playoffs. We had squad depth.
Login to get fewer ads

Freeman sold then on 15:19 - Jul 12 with 835 viewsonehunglow

Freeman sold then on 15:09 - Jul 12 by jasper_T

We had two senior right backs, plus Latibeaudiere played there in the Eredivisie. Connor was on the bench for the playoffs. We had squad depth.

How did Freeman ever provide depth.
He was not rated at all.
Everything wrong with that

Freeman sold then on 15:35 - Jul 12 with 806 viewsReslovenSwan1

Freeman sold then on 15:19 - Jul 12 by onehunglow

How did Freeman ever provide depth.
He was not rated at all.
Everything wrong with that

Freeman is a wing back and was very successful in that roles for Sheffield Utd. More attacking than either Naughton or Latibeaudiere. You have to take into account the possibilities of injuries. They did not happen he was not needed. He was not good enough to displace Bidwell or Roberts. He was one prepared to accept a 6 month deal.

With injuries to Roberts and a blistering spell he could conceivably gone to the Euros.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Freeman sold then on 15:40 - Jul 12 with 795 viewsCatullus

Freeman sold then on 14:54 - Jul 12 by ReslovenSwan1

its the 'David Ngog syndrome'. When fans wanted to knock the Chairman and the club they would play play the Ngog DNS hand. Up until thenthis was the club's one and only transfer mistake and even Ngog only stayed for 3-4 months.

Of course since then there was Borja and Bony II. The fans will never let those particular dogs lie. Swansea could only really exist if they were faultlless year after year. Burnley are in the same boat. When Dyche goes they will fold. The chairman might have thought Sanches behind Ayew A and Abraham might be good enough with Ayew J on the bench.

The club was run in an exempilary fashion for 15 years. The whingers are not satisfied and never will be. 'Losers' will always be unhappy. Hopefully the club will be rid of them once they press the ejector seat button. Losers can always be counted on to do the right thing at the wrong time. Its the way the world spins.

And some people can always be relied upon to keep banging a very worn drum even when nobody else is interested.

I should know. I've done it myself!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Freeman sold then on 20:27 - Jul 12 with 631 viewsvetchonian

Freeman sold then on 14:54 - Jul 12 by ReslovenSwan1

let it go Huw

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Freeman sold then on 21:11 - Jul 12 with 591 viewsonehunglow

Freeman sold then on 15:40 - Jul 12 by Catullus

And some people can always be relied upon to keep banging a very worn drum even when nobody else is interested.

I should know. I've done it myself!

Sorry Cat. Can’t help it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024