Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
replay the Euro final petition 08:57 - Jul 13 with 1589 viewsbritferry

Fans start PETITIONS calling for England vs Italy to be replayed because Euro 2020 final was not 'fair' and claiming Italy’s captain should have been sent off for ‘assaulting’ Bukayo Saka!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9779979/Fans-start-petitions-

Heres an idea, how about re-playing the whole tournament, this time, England play all their 7 games away from Wembley, or would that be all their 4 games?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

replay the Euro final petition on 09:19 - Jul 13 with 1208 viewsBoundy

How sad .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

replay the Euro final petition on 09:21 - Jul 13 with 1187 viewsonehunglow

The other one didnt work either.
lol

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

replay the Euro final petition on 09:21 - Jul 13 with 1201 viewsraynor94

In fairness the 1966 World cup should have been replayed

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

replay the Euro final petition on 09:45 - Jul 13 with 1180 viewsFireboy2

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I have seen it all now.
replay the Euro final petition on 09:53 - Jul 13 with 1170 viewsBadlands

And the Semi Final against Denmark for Sterling's dive.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

replay the Euro final petition on 10:00 - Jul 13 with 1156 viewsBoundy

replay the Euro final petition on 09:21 - Jul 13 by raynor94

In fairness the 1966 World cup should have been replayed

and for some the Napoleonic war

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

replay the Euro final petition on 10:07 - Jul 13 with 1142 viewsCatullus

Maybe they should replay the final but with England kicked out and replaced by Denmark? We had that idiot shning a laser at Schmeichels face, blatant cheating after Sterlings dive. Then we have the English fans behaviour, storming the gates, abusing other English fans and stewards, 49 arrests.

Yes replay the final but in another ground because England cheated and Wembley should be closed because they failed to control their fans, let Italy play Denmark in the Principality, that's just as valid an argument in what, lets face it, is the most childish thing I have heard in a long time. Talk about bad losers.

Italy were by far the better team, get over it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

replay the Euro final petition on 10:07 - Jul 13 with 1142 viewsKeithHaynes

Do you get the feeling the part time football fan once every few years are behind this nonsense.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

replay the Euro final petition on 10:09 - Jul 13 with 1139 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

They should be trying to ban penalties.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

replay the Euro final petition on 10:11 - Jul 13 with 1133 viewsKeithHaynes

A petition for cheating Denmark out of a final place would be more relevant.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

replay the Euro final petition on 10:12 - Jul 13 with 1132 viewsBadlands

Hastings too. It should at least have been held over as Harold's lot had shocking amount of travel from their away day in Stamford Bridge (then near York… Cockneys will nick anything) while William had a leisurely 21 mile sit down on the team boats.

replay the Euro final petition on 10:29 - Jul 13 with 1109 viewsCatullus

replay the Euro final petition on 10:12 - Jul 13 by Badlands

Hastings too. It should at least have been held over as Harold's lot had shocking amount of travel from their away day in Stamford Bridge (then near York… Cockneys will nick anything) while William had a leisurely 21 mile sit down on the team boats.

Not to forget William had a longer gap between "games" which was blatantly unfair. Or there again, maybe they need to replay Stamford Bridge too, there wasn't just home advantage but the English kicked off before Hardrada was ready, hal his team were elsehwere!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

replay the Euro final petition on 10:31 - Jul 13 with 1086 viewsonehunglow

replay the Euro final petition on 10:07 - Jul 13 by KeithHaynes

Do you get the feeling the part time football fan once every few years are behind this nonsense.

I get the feeling I am sick to fark with football and all the hate it engenders.
The crowds,the cheating,the pundits,the aftermath.

replay the Euro final petition on 10:38 - Jul 13 with 1085 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

replay the Euro final petition on 10:31 - Jul 13 by onehunglow

I get the feeling I am sick to fark with football and all the hate it engenders.
The crowds,the cheating,the pundits,the aftermath.

......and now the politicisation.

replay the Euro final petition on 10:41 - Jul 13 with 1080 viewsBadlands

replay the Euro final petition on 10:38 - Jul 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

… and the joy of schadenfreude.

replay the Euro final petition on 10:42 - Jul 13 with 1068 viewsonehunglow

replay the Euro final petition on 10:38 - Jul 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

Morning .
Indeed so.
Now Mings joins in to have a go at a Tory. Had Home Sec been Labour I doubt he'd tweet as he did.

Patel was correct Imo as it is a gesture but sadly too many hypocrites in her party for it to hold any moral water.

The majority of countries did not so are they all now racist. It goes on and on whilst the real issue is not addressed.

People don't like a skin colour or a culture or a bloodline ,get over it and keep it to yourself and rot from within .

replay the Euro final petition on 10:50 - Jul 13 with 1068 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

replay the Euro final petition on 10:42 - Jul 13 by onehunglow

Morning .
Indeed so.
Now Mings joins in to have a go at a Tory. Had Home Sec been Labour I doubt he'd tweet as he did.

Patel was correct Imo as it is a gesture but sadly too many hypocrites in her party for it to hold any moral water.

The majority of countries did not so are they all now racist. It goes on and on whilst the real issue is not addressed.

People don't like a skin colour or a culture or a bloodline ,get over it and keep it to yourself and rot from within .

Scotland did not take the knee at all their games, it's getting silly now and as you say the real issue gets side lined.

replay the Euro final petition on 11:33 - Jul 13 with 1023 viewsYrAlarch

replay the Euro final petition on 10:12 - Jul 13 by Badlands

What about a Petition to have Charles 1 put back together and re-instated as King instead of that idiot, the future Charles 111.
replay the Euro final petition on 12:10 - Jul 13 with 992 viewsBillyChong

replay the Euro final petition on 10:42 - Jul 13 by onehunglow

Morning .
Indeed so.

Doubt Mings cared which party Patel represents, purely down to her/their hypocrisy
replay the Euro final petition on 15:39 - Jul 13 with 857 viewstrampie

Let's all laugh at England, let's all laugh at England.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

replay the Euro final petition on 17:06 - Jul 13 with 816 viewsKilkennyjack

replay the Euro final petition on 10:11 - Jul 13 by KeithHaynes

A petition for cheating Denmark out of a final place would be more relevant.

A fair point, well made.

Beware of the Risen People

replay the Euro final petition on 17:30 - Jul 13 with 794 viewsCatullus

replay the Euro final petition on 10:41 - Jul 13 by Badlands

… and the joy of schadenfreude.

Is that Bonucci's wife?

replay the Euro final petition on 17:34 - Jul 13 with 791 viewsmax936

replay the Euro final petition on 10:07 - Jul 13 by KeithHaynes

60,000 of them ? And they wonder why they're disliked across the international football community, there's the answer right there, they're an entitled lot fair play, although they apparently won "some" tournament 55yrs ago.

Any way James Stewart is on, in the filmum The Far Country.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 17:40]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

replay the Euro final petition on 17:58 - Jul 13 with 755 viewsonehunglow

replay the Euro final petition on 17:34 - Jul 13 by max936

60,000 of them ? And they wonder why they're disliked across the international football community, there's the answer right there, they're an entitled lot fair play, although they apparently won "some" tournament 55yrs ago.

Any way James Stewart is on, in the filmum The Far Country.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2021 17:40]

Football community of course excludes millions of English people who are appalled by football and footballers in general.

There is on here demonising of a whole nation. Clearly OTT shyte.

My English born family ,friends and neighbour are nothing like what is described on here. It is nauseating. What converstaions were had in mixed marriage homes folks,ones where the pure bred Celts fornicate with anglo saxon/germanic invaders. Eh?

Remember folks why many despise the Welsh. They see us as narrow minded ,parochial and hypocritical. Wales winning a Rugby World Cup would see wholescale carnage .

replay the Euro final petition on 19:42 - Jul 13 with 689 viewsmax936

replay the Euro final petition on 17:58 - Jul 13 by onehunglow

Football community of course excludes millions of English people who are appalled by football and footballers in general.

There is on here demonising of a whole nation. Clearly OTT shyte.

My English born family ,friends and neighbour are nothing like what is described on here. It is nauseating. What converstaions were had in mixed marriage homes folks,ones where the pure bred Celts fornicate with anglo saxon/germanic invaders. Eh?

Remember folks why many despise the Welsh. They see us as narrow minded ,parochial and hypocritical. Wales winning a Rugby World Cup would see wholescale carnage .

Their Football fan's not the other good people of England and there's millions, they themselves have been let down, by a minority of "England football fans".

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024