Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. 10:38 - Jul 13 with 891 viewsonehunglow

Surely the most under the radar ever.
Games that really should not have gone ahead but it's something to watch before our seasons stars.
I used to be well into athletics but became peed off with the dopers and their "punishment"

We have the Lion Tests (hopefully) too so there is sport outside football.

Ive never been so utterly disillusioned with the game. The play acting,the whole ethos of the game's rulers -The Lot.

When our club went bust I remember clearly discussing my sporting interests with my missus and concluded I would support Tranmere and tried it.Not the ame,not the pull on the heartstrings.

It' s either Swans or nowt,like it or not.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 11:23 - Jul 13 with 870 viewsYrAlarch

Regarding the Oylmpic Games. Another jamboree for the Administrators whilst the majority of the population of Japan do not want them this time around.
The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 11:55 - Jul 13 with 860 viewsonehunglow

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 11:23 - Jul 13 by YrAlarch

Regarding the Oylmpic Games. Another jamboree for the Administrators whilst the majority of the population of Japan do not want them this time around.

Could not agree more.

It' s a games I would suggest nobody really wants.

The joy and the camaraderie if competing athletes has to be compromised here.
There again,reading ome of our correspondence,covid is fark all really and we don't need any jab at all as our immune system is enough defence.

Innit

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 12:00 - Jul 13 with 856 viewsYrAlarch

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 11:55 - Jul 13 by onehunglow

Could not agree more.

It' s a games I would suggest nobody really wants.

The joy and the camaraderie if competing athletes has to be compromised here.
There again,reading ome of our correspondence,covid is fark all really and we don't need any jab at all as our immune system is enough defence.

Innit

Well I do hope THEY stay safe!
The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 23:09 - Jul 13 with 788 viewsKilkennyjack

Say no to Team GB 🇬🇧

Beware of the Risen People

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 15:14 - Jul 14 with 704 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 23:09 - Jul 13 by Kilkennyjack

Say no to Team GB 🇬🇧

Why? Only proper countries recognised worldwide who are members of the Olympic movement can send teams.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 20:38 - Jul 14 with 662 viewsKilkennyjack

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 15:14 - Jul 14 by felixstowe_jack

Why? Only proper countries recognised worldwide who are members of the Olympic movement can send teams.

GB is not a country.
Great Britain is a land mass within the British Isles.

England is a nation though so you should be happy.

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 21:10 - Jul 15 with 576 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 20:38 - Jul 14 by Kilkennyjack

GB is not a country.
Great Britain is a land mass within the British Isles.

England is a nation though so you should be happy.

Wrong again you look sillier by the day. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ni us recognised world wide as a nation. It is part of the United nations, sits on the security Council. Even the EU recognise it as a sovereign country.

England is part of the UK not a separate country. England is not recognised as a country anywhere.

Did they teach politics or geography when you were in school.?

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 21:15 - Jul 15 with 574 viewsDr_Winston

They should have insisted upon mandatory vaccinations for all competitors and fully vaccinated a couple of hundred thousand Japanese. No reason why the Olympics couldn't have gone ahead in front of capacity crowds if they'd had the foresight to do that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 21:41 - Jul 15 with 556 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Money making the decision to go ahead.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 22:14 - Jul 15 with 549 viewsWhiterockin

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 21:41 - Jul 15 by JACKMANANDBOY

Money making the decision to go ahead.

Exactly, the money spent on the British team alone over the last 5 years is astronomical.
The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 03:07 - Jul 16 with 529 viewsKilkennyjack

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 21:10 - Jul 15 by felixstowe_jack

Wrong again you look sillier by the day. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ni us recognised world wide as a nation. It is part of the United nations, sits on the security Council. Even the EU recognise it as a sovereign country.

England is part of the UK not a separate country. England is not recognised as a country anywhere.

Did they teach politics or geography when you were in school.?

Still wrong.

Argue with Wiki dumb ass ….

‘The United Kingdom is a unitary parliamentary democracy and constitutional monarchy.[note 11][18][19] The monarch, Queen Elizabeth II, has reigned since 1952.[20] The capital is London, a global city and financial centre with an urban area population of 10.3 million.[21] The United Kingdom consists of four countries: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.[22] Their capitals are London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast, respectively. Other than England, the constituent countries have their own devolved governments, each with varying powers.’

UK is not a country.

[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 3:08]

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 04:40 - Jul 16 with 507 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 03:07 - Jul 16 by Kilkennyjack

Still wrong.

‘The United Kingdom is a unitary parliamentary democracy and constitutional monarchy.[note 11][18][19] The monarch, Queen Elizabeth II, has reigned since 1952.[20] The capital is London, a global city and financial centre with an urban area population of 10.3 million.[21] The United Kingdom consists of four countries: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.[22] Their capitals are London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast, respectively. Other than England, the constituent countries have their own devolved governments, each with varying powers.’

UK is not a country.

I've seen children as young as Year 3 age be taught the foolishness of using Wikipedia as a source for information.

You do realise you, I, or anybody else with access to the internet could edit that page and write whatever we liked? For example, I could edit that page now and include a sentence stating Wales voted to stay in the EU, or that there's a desire for Wales to become independent. Both statements are absolutely false.

Much needs to be done to improve computer literacy amongst older generations. It's frightening how easily many are manipulated online.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 09:28 - Jul 16 with 473 viewsonehunglow

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 04:40 - Jul 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I've seen children as young as Year 3 age be taught the foolishness of using Wikipedia as a source for information.

You do realise you, I, or anybody else with access to the internet could edit that page and write whatever we liked? For example, I could edit that page now and include a sentence stating Wales voted to stay in the EU, or that there's a desire for Wales to become independent. Both statements are absolutely false.

Much needs to be done to improve computer literacy amongst older generations. It's frightening how easily many are manipulated online.

So my passport is a sham then.
More evidence Wales is not a "country"

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 20:36 - Jul 16 with 431 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 03:07 - Jul 16 by Kilkennyjack

Still wrong.

UK is not a country.

How can the United Kingdom be a Kingdom and not a country?

Are these Kingdoms countries? Netherlands, Sweden Belgium, Norway, luxembourg .

I will give you a clue all these countries including the UK are members of the United nations.

To join the UN you have to be a sovereign country.

Sorry once again you are WRONG but nobody on here will be surprised by that.

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 20:39 - Jul 16 with 430 viewsonehunglow

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 20:36 - Jul 16 by felixstowe_jack

How can the United Kingdom be a Kingdom and not a country?

Are these Kingdoms countries? Netherlands, Sweden Belgium, Norway, luxembourg .

I will give you a clue all these countries including the UK are members of the United nations.

To join the UN you have to be a sovereign country.

Sorry once again you are WRONG but nobody on here will be surprised by that.

It is simply denying reality.

Killy is very much a lone voice though.

The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 16:21 - Jul 17 with 368 viewscontroversial_jack

The UK and GB are not the same
The Olympics vis a vis sport in general. on 18:42 - Jul 17 with 354 viewsshingle

Should have delayed it, the Japanese people do not want it to takes place, no spectators, no atmosphere which an event like this must have, the Athletes have to train with severe doubts about being able to compete etc the whole thing is only going ahead because of the sheer greed of the Olympic committee.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024