Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson rejects fat tax then 14:28 - Jul 15 with 1068 viewsonehunglow

Clearly this man a coward,one who wont treat covid as it should be and one now who won' address the obesity issue which sees us over 50% OBESE,not fat.This costs the nhs MORE THAN ANYTHING.

I do not recall such a shytehouse at No10.

A man who simply wants to be popular and will see people die,willingly,to ensure he remain as popular as he wants.

My God,do we need a real "basturd " for a PM,one that will upset and annoy but for the right reasons

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 14:31 - Jul 15 with 835 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The fat tax will hit the poorest families. The taxation plan should target the food producers to drive them towards more healthy production as part of a whole system approach.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 14:50 - Jul 15 with 818 viewsBoundy

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 14:31 - Jul 15 by JACKMANANDBOY

The fat tax will hit the poorest families. The taxation plan should target the food producers to drive them towards more healthy production as part of a whole system approach.

IMO there's a distinct correlation between health eating = expensive or cheap food poor diet . We should try as collective nation become more self sufficient in food production , better education and much better parenting

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 16:57 - Jul 15 with 772 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Remember the post I put up on Ultra Refined food, they are the real culprits of Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes.
Johnson rejects fat tax then on 17:54 - Jul 15 with 757 viewsonehunglow

Amazing to think our -my-parents -managed to feed us decent grub when not exactly rich .

People made do with what they could find and the essence is cooking which many young blood cant even though their phones will be full of advice.

The price of some vegetables is unbelieveably low.

The pithy point is many "poor" are simply lazy and unable or unwilling to learn how to provide and that everything must be on their terms.

Looking around,it is clear we have issues. Why are McD s full to bursting point when their food aint exactly cheap.

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 18:10 - Jul 15 with 750 viewsjack_lord

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 17:54 - Jul 15 by onehunglow

Amazing to think our -my-parents -managed to feed us decent grub when not exactly rich .

People made do with what they could find and the essence is cooking which many young blood cant even though their phones will be full of advice.

The price of some vegetables is unbelieveably low.

The pithy point is many "poor" are simply lazy and unable or unwilling to learn how to provide and that everything must be on their terms.

Looking around,it is clear we have issues. Why are McD s full to bursting point when their food aint exactly cheap.

Mcdonalds always has a queue at the drive through (don't get me started on those fatties who don't know what a bin is). I want to be able to cook a lot of vegetarian food because it makes sense and it is so much cheaper that other food but we seems to be so time starved.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 18:45 - Jul 15 with 731 viewsonehunglow

We should be asking ourselves this.

Offer an average kid a Burger and fries and a bottle of coke or

a Jacket potato with tuna and salad.

In fact,offer them a choice between chips and salad.

You will have witnessed Jason how French kids eat slow cooked wholesome food especially in rural areas which are "poor". Watch French /Italian kids drink small bottle of beer and /or a bottle of an San Perigrino.

Big difference watching English fans zones and Italian .

English ones had lager sloshing around and fighting ,squabbling mayhem and Italian ones small beers and bottle of sparkling water. Imagine our lot ordering a sparkling water to watch a game.

Our culture is screwed and it is killing us .

Dont need surveys either. Boris needs to stand at a British airport and watch the fatpigs flock back with their guts straining to get through the gates.It has been going on for too long.

Tories more bothered about chums in tobacco and alcohol industries and Labour afraid to upset the "working man" and his love of a pint. Patronising shyte that it is.

Im off for a wlak

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 18:50 - Jul 15 with 729 viewsjack_lord

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 18:45 - Jul 15 by onehunglow

You will have witnessed Jason how French kids eat slow cooked wholesome food especially in rural areas which are "poor". Watch French /Italian kids drink small bottle of beer and /or a bottle of an San Perigrino.

English ones had lager sloshing around and fighting ,squabbling mayhem and Italian ones small beers and bottle of sparkling water. Imagine our lot ordering a sparkling water to watch a game.

Dont need surveys either. Boris needs to stand at a British airport and watch the fatpigs flock back with their guts straining to get through the gates.It has been going on for too long.

Tories more bothered about chums in tobacco and alcohol industries and Labour afraid to upset the "working man" and his love of a pint. Patronising shyte that it is.

Im off for a wlak

There is a lot of truth in that last paragraph.

A lot of people are supping more wisely but the population has grown and the culture of drinking with it. I know there are a lot of young ones that are sensible and not bothered by drink but not enough of them.

That said, I am looking forward to a couple of weeks off and enjoying a few bottles with my water.

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 19:12 - Jul 15 with 721 viewsMrSwerve

The alcohol price increase has done nothing apart from make people spend more on booze. I doubt very much that it’s changed many if any drinking habits. If you want to drink, you will drink. Whether a bottle of spirit is £10 or £16 pound, you will still buy it.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 19:20 - Jul 15 with 718 viewsmax936

Spot on, but being a bit of a tub myself, we don't help ourselves personal responsibility as to come into it and lots and lots of will power, I keep talking about it, but fail to practice it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 19:24 - Jul 15 with 715 viewsjack_lord

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 19:20 - Jul 15 by max936

Spot on, but being a bit of a tub myself, we don't help ourselves personal responsibility as to come into it and lots and lots of will power, I keep talking about it, but fail to practice it.

I think this will power is more difficult to engage as we get older Steve.

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 19:39 - Jul 15 with 712 viewsonehunglow

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 19:12 - Jul 15 by MrSwerve

The alcohol price increase has done nothing apart from make people spend more on booze. I doubt very much that it’s changed many if any drinking habits. If you want to drink, you will drink. Whether a bottle of spirit is £10 or £16 pound, you will still buy it.

but if it's £45. Most politicians in this country are only concerned with alcohol sales . Many are involved in directorships,especially Conservative ones.

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 19:57 - Jul 15 with 695 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 19:39 - Jul 15 by onehunglow

but if it's £45. Most politicians in this country are only concerned with alcohol sales . Many are involved in directorships,especially Conservative ones.

When I worked in Norway, one guy used to get our orders for the week and pop over to Finland....

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 20:35 - Jul 15 with 671 viewsDr_Winston

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 19:39 - Jul 15 by onehunglow

How many Conservative directors do you think were involved in the Welsh Govts implementation of minimum unit pricing?

The Government are there to provide essential services that individuals cannot. It is not there to tell people how to live their lives. Any Govt attempt to do so, be it over alcohol consumption or sexual activity needs to be resisted.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 21:42 - Jul 15 with 644 viewsCatullus

They put this tax on salt and sugar and the food companies will just put their prices up. it's a given and it's what Johnson claimed when he said no. They have to find a way but simply putting a tax on won't do it.

Look at the fuel tax, in part (allegedly) it's to encourage people out of cars and to be more environmentally friendly. We know it never worked like that. No one ditched their car because fuel prices went up. The rich could afford it and didn't care less and the poor might have needed their cars so they saved money elsewhere.

I am always dubious about any government reasons for increasing tax mind.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 22:20 - Jul 15 with 631 viewsGwyn737

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 20:35 - Jul 15 by Dr_Winston

How many Conservative directors do you think were involved in the Welsh Govts implementation of minimum unit pricing?

The Government are there to provide essential services that individuals cannot. It is not there to tell people how to live their lives. Any Govt attempt to do so, be it over alcohol consumption or sexual activity needs to be resisted.

With your avatar and the way you’ve written the second paragraph it’s hard to believe you’re not Ron Swanson 🤣

(Which is not a bad thing btw)
Johnson rejects fat tax then on 22:23 - Jul 15 with 630 viewsDr_Winston

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 22:20 - Jul 15 by Gwyn737

With your avatar and the way you’ve written the second paragraph it’s hard to believe you’re not Ron Swanson 🤣

(Which is not a bad thing btw)

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 22:26 - Jul 15 with 621 viewsGwyn737

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 22:23 - Jul 15 by Dr_Winston

Outstanding 🤣
Johnson rejects fat tax then on 22:36 - Jul 15 with 610 viewsmax936

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 19:24 - Jul 15 by jack_lord

I think this will power is more difficult to engage as we get older Steve.

Might be that, or just a gutsy greedy pig

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 02:50 - Jul 16 with 575 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 18:45 - Jul 15 by onehunglow

Im off for a wlak

England fans are not ‘our lot’.

Behave.

Beware of the Risen People

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 15:00 - Jul 16 with 493 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 02:50 - Jul 16 by Kilkennyjack

Behave.

Everyone in the UK is our lot we are all British. Just as everyone in the EU is subject to EU laws and rules.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 20:30 - Jul 16 with 464 viewsonehunglow

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 02:50 - Jul 16 by Kilkennyjack

Behave.

Drinking in England has the same cache as Wale and Scotland.

Clearly the mantra on here is that whacking up prices of alcohol ,tobacco and junk food isnt desirable.

Well, the evidence of that is all around you.

Perhaps,like covid ,Boris is depending on us using our "common sense".

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 23:25 - Jul 16 with 439 viewsBillyChong

Why would a fat bloke introduce a fat tax?
Johnson rejects fat tax then on 09:12 - Jul 17 with 409 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 15:00 - Jul 16 by felixstowe_jack

Everyone in the UK is our lot we are all British. Just as everyone in the EU is subject to EU laws and rules.

You really are a quisling.

Drunk right wing yobs with England flags do not represent Cymru.
In truth they dont even represent to decent people in England, like Mr Southgate.

The Russians found them out for the bullies they are, and have been.
Shitehouses.

Wales away is very different, for example, without any aggressive nationalism.
Our dragon flag is feared by no-one.

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 09:15 - Jul 17 with 405 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 20:30 - Jul 16 by onehunglow

Drinking in England has the same cache as Wale and Scotland.

Clearly the mantra on here is that whacking up prices of alcohol ,tobacco and junk food isnt desirable.

Well, the evidence of that is all around you.

Perhaps,like covid ,Boris is depending on us using our "common sense".

Its the mix of excessive drinking and excessive aggressive nationalism that makes England unique.

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 10:05 - Jul 17 with 397 viewsonehunglow

Johnson rejects fat tax then on 09:15 - Jul 17 by Kilkennyjack

Its the mix of excessive drinking and excessive aggressive nationalism that makes England unique.

Sorry Killer,Im too much of a nice guy not to tap that into the back of the net.

Wales is non conformist but still turns it back on God.

Wales is not nirvana

sorry

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024