Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is captain for 2021-2022 season? 15:07 - Jul 16 with 804 viewsReslovenSwan1

The current captain in Matt Grimes. He has however not committed to the 2022-2023 season so a change is clearly needed. He may be away in any case.

Routledge does not play enough otherwise would have been the obvious choice. Jamal Lowe, Fulton are ever presents. Roberts is ever present but also apparently stalling on a contract. He would be my choice if he was signed up.

Bennett has the experience but is not an ever present. Bidwell ticks a lot of boxes. Cabango is young Welsh and popular but too inexperienced perhaps. Perhaps its Bidders?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Who is captain for 2021-2022 season? on 15:15 - Jul 16 with 793 viewssP7qupUf

Has to be Bennett. He will be playing all games this season.
Who is captain for 2021-2022 season? on 15:19 - Jul 17 with 677 viewsBadlands

Well, last year's captain left at the end of his contract.
Unless a senior and experienced player comes in it will probably be Grimes but I wouldn’t object to Connor Roberts ….probably will play and won’t let up on the ref or players. only drawback is he can lose it with his own players.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Who is captain for 2021-2022 season? on 15:31 - Jul 17 with 664 viewsJohnw102

Matt if he stays Bennett otherwise.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Who is captain for 2021-2022 season? on 16:40 - Jul 17 with 640 viewsBadlands

Who is captain for 2021-2022 season? on 15:31 - Jul 17 by Johnw102

Matt if he stays Bennett otherwise.

Why Bennett? He was no more a lesder than Guehi, Cabango or Naughton and wasn’t getting in the team at the end of last season.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Who is captain for 2021-2022 season? on 18:58 - Jul 17 with 606 viewspencoedjack

Who is captain for 2021-2022 season? on 15:19 - Jul 17 by Badlands

Well, last year's captain left at the end of his contract.
Unless a senior and experienced player comes in it will probably be Grimes but I wouldn’t object to Connor Roberts ….probably will play and won’t let up on the ref or players. only drawback is he can lose it with his own players.

I’d offer Connor the captaincy hopefully will do the trick to get him to extend his contract 👍

Otherwise Bennet who will obviously be a mainstay of our defence with Guehi moving on.
Who is captain for 2021-2022 season? on 19:18 - Jul 17 with 598 viewsAndyCole

Who is captain for 2021-2022 season? on 18:58 - Jul 17 by pencoedjack

I’d offer Connor the captaincy hopefully will do the trick to get him to extend his contract 👍

Otherwise Bennet who will obviously be a mainstay of our defence with Guehi moving on.

That would be a masterstroke if it came off. His ebullience and positive footballing style could be massive.

My concern is his immature petulance isn't what we need right now whilst rebuilding. The flailing of the arms antics could destroy younger players. and overall not what we need right now.

Bennett is the steadier option, with his intelligent, calm assuredness. We need a shouty sergeant major as his foil to square the circle.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Who is captain for 2021-2022 season? on 22:54 - Jul 19 with 470 viewsKilkennyjack

Who is captain for 2021-2022 season? on 19:18 - Jul 17 by AndyCole

That would be a masterstroke if it came off. His ebullience and positive footballing style could be massive.

My concern is his immature petulance isn't what we need right now whilst rebuilding. The flailing of the arms antics could destroy younger players. and overall not what we need right now.

Bennett is the steadier option, with his intelligent, calm assuredness. We need a shouty sergeant major as his foil to square the circle.

Surprised people have not picked George Byers or Dhanda.

Beware of the Risen People

Who is captain for 2021-2022 season? on 07:15 - Jul 20 with 416 viewsbuilthjack

Is there a captain amongst the squad, Grimes included ?
Probably not.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024