Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City signing set to be announced 09:00 - Jul 17 with 6440 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City signing set to be announced 17th Jul 2021 09:00
As we reported earlier in the week Swansea City are hard at work trying to secure a loan signing which will be seen as a boost to the current squad dynamic. Two players were in the mix to be signed, and one should be confirmed by Monday at the latest. The other player we believe isn’t going to happen at this time. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 09:21 - Jul 17 with 3729 viewsmagicdaps10

Based abroad then.

Poll: Swing low sweet chariot, should it be banned?

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 10:38 - Jul 17 with 3566 viewsCatullus

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 09:21 - Jul 17 by magicdaps10

Based abroad then.

From abroad? Is that why it's taken so long to sort out? I hope it's the creative player we need!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 10:41 - Jul 17 with 3533 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 10:38 - Jul 17 by Catullus

From abroad? Is that why it's taken so long to sort out? I hope it's the creative player we need!

I’m excited anyway

Poll: So,who is dwight.Let's nail this then

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 10:57 - Jul 17 with 3501 viewsAndyCole

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 10:41 - Jul 17 by onehunglow

I’m excited anyway

How refreshing this forum has become !

Exciting times indeed.

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 13:51 - Jul 17 with 3266 viewsMartyrman57

Is Garner the one thats taking the time πŸ€”

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 14:40 - Jul 17 with 3187 viewsandypitt56

It’s Ryan gauld isn’t it
Swansea City signing set to be announced on 16:03 - Jul 17 with 3083 viewsmax936

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 14:40 - Jul 17 by andypitt56

It’s Ryan gauld isn’t it

Cracking player him in he?, be a belter of a signing if it is him.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 16:11 - Jul 17 with 3060 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 14:40 - Jul 17 by andypitt56

It’s Ryan gauld isn’t it

Rumoured to be joining vancouver.

Poll: Who is brexithomas17?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 16:17 - Jul 17 with 3036 viewsChief

Gauld would be permanent if he were to join I think? Out of contract?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 17:31 - Jul 17 with 2965 viewsandypitt56

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 16:11 - Jul 17 by Fireboy2

Rumoured to be joining vancouver.

Ah right last I heard was that had stalled because his current club have claimed to have exercised an extension
Swansea City signing set to be announced on 18:28 - Jul 17 with 2899 viewsCatullus

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 17:31 - Jul 17 by andypitt56

Ah right last I heard was that had stalled because his current club have claimed to have exercised an extension

https://www.rangersnews.uk/transfer-news/ryan-gauld-verbally-agrees-mls-move-des

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 19:39 - Jul 18 with 2583 viewsThornburyswan

You still expecting some news on this tomorrow Keith?
Swansea City signing set to be announced on 19:40 - Jul 18 with 2580 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 19:39 - Jul 18 by Thornburyswan

You still expecting some news on this tomorrow Keith?

I hope so πŸ˜‚ Or by Weds latest. Or I’m shutting the site πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Site owner of Swansea Independent, and its probably sunny. Please support our cause here - https://www.patreon.com/Music_Jacks2021
Blog: New staff added to Swansea Independent

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 21:28 - Jul 18 with 2436 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 19:40 - Jul 18 by KeithHaynes

I hope so πŸ˜‚ Or by Weds latest. Or I’m shutting the site πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

😳

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 21:31 - Jul 18 with 2425 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 21:28 - Jul 18 by Fireboy2

😳

Hello mate, nice to see you back, was going to post on the group earlier but dropped my phone in my mates pool πŸ˜‚

Site owner of Swansea Independent, and its probably sunny. Please support our cause here - https://www.patreon.com/Music_Jacks2021

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 07:47 - Jul 19 with 2154 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 21:31 - Jul 18 by KeithHaynes

Hello mate, nice to see you back, was going to post on the group earlier but dropped my phone in my mates pool πŸ˜‚

You daft so and so πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Been busy with work mate, really looking forward to the new season.

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 11:40 - Jul 19 with 1900 viewsKeithHaynes

Contractual issues but still hopeful.

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 12:08 - Jul 19 with 1846 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 11:40 - Jul 19 by KeithHaynes

its Bale isnt it....contractual issues are he wants his memebership paid for Langland Bay anfd Fairwood Park and the club are negotiating with Fairwood park for a gate from teh training ground straight on to the course!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 13:01 - Jul 19 with 1695 viewsKGriz16

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 11:40 - Jul 19 by KeithHaynes

Thank you, Keith. You do a lot of great work for this forum. It doesn't go unnoticed. Thank you for keeping us informed!

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 13:23 - Jul 19 with 1620 viewsJohnw102

Got this horrible feeling it will be Hourihane, hope not!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 13:33 - Jul 19 with 1583 viewssP7qupUf

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 13:23 - Jul 19 by Johnw102

Don't think so. Villa want him off the payroll and we will not be paying big fees and wages.
Swansea City signing set to be announced on 15:02 - Jul 19 with 1399 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 13:23 - Jul 19 by Johnw102

My thoughts initially were Hourihane but he is a free agent ? I think,if not. Oops.

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 15:18 - Jul 19 with 1338 viewsCatullus

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 15:02 - Jul 19 by KeithHaynes

My thoughts initially were Hourihane but he is a free agent ? I think,if not. Oops.

I thought Hourihane had a year left on his contract?

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 15:28 - Jul 19 with 1306 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 15:18 - Jul 19 by Catullus

I thought Hourihane had a year left on his contract?

Well,it’s him then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 15:39 - Jul 19 with 1273 viewsCatullus

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 15:28 - Jul 19 by KeithHaynes

Well,it’s him then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2021