Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City signing set to be announced 09:00 - Jul 17 with 8392 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City signing set to be announced 17th Jul 2021 09:00
As we reported earlier in the week Swansea City are hard at work trying to secure a loan signing which will be seen as a boost to the current squad dynamic. Two players were in the mix to be signed, and one should be confirmed by Monday at the latest. The other player we believe isn’t going to happen at this time. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City signing set to be announced on 14:10 - Jul 21 with 653 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 11:06 - Jul 21 by vetchonian

What a mess....the club seems to becoming a rather badly run show..Winter needs to go the handling of this Cooper saga is so unprofessional it would not happen in other industries..

I am concenred about the clubs future left in the hands of this CEO .......bring back Trev

I’ll see your Winter and Cooper and I’ll raise you with Huw and Guidolin

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 14:15 - Jul 21 with 630 viewsvetchonian

Does the latest news mean this signing is likely to be off?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 14:32 - Jul 21 with 588 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 14:15 - Jul 21 by vetchonian

Does the latest news mean this signing is likely to be off?

What latest news???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 20:42 - Jul 21 with 448 viewsJonathans_coat

Swansea City signing set to be announced on 14:32 - Jul 21 by Brynmill_Jack

What latest news???

Well that may account for the delay! 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024