Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans APP and season tickets 20:40 - Jul 19 with 917 viewsguthrieintherain

Anyone know if new seasons are likely to get sent out.

I know you use the old one if not moved seats.
But what if you have do they send a new card out.

Also app is not working not even giving me an option to enter password just crashes straight away.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swans APP and season tickets on 09:49 - Jul 20 with 826 viewsCatullus

My app was updated and works OK for now, I did have several problems last season. The club sent this out a while back

This is an update regarding your 2021-22 season ticket.

We are awaiting guidance on crowd attendance numbers and when this information is available, we will endeavour to keep season ticket holders updated via digital methods including the Swans website, social media and direct emails sent to registered season ticket email addresses.

Although unconfirmed and very much dependant on covid-19 restrictions, we anticipate that we may have to use a balloting process to issue tickets for a part of the 2021-22 season. Therefore, it is imperative that the information provided by 21-22 season ticket holders is accurate and up to date.

Season ticket holders for the 2021-22 season who first purchased a season ticket before the 2019-20 campaign can continue to use their existing season ticket card unless:
- You have changed ticket bracket (i.e. have moved from an adult ticket to a senior ticket).
- Or are under the age of 14.

If you fall into either of these categories you will automatically be sent a new card, with no further action required.

Any season ticket holders who are registered with the club to receive a ticket for a complimentary personal assistant will receive their season ticket as a physical card, as well as one for their personal assistant.

To confirm, unless you fall into one of the above categories, you can continue to use your existing season ticket card.
DIGITAL TICKETING
Swansea City is committed to lowering the club’s carbon footprint wherever possible. Therefore, we will be encouraging supporters to use the official Swans App to access their digital ticket, as opposed to requesting a physical ticket.

Please note that all fans, regardless of whether they have a physical ticket, will be able to access a digital ticket through the Swans App.

However, this is not currently available to view. We will inform supporters when this has launched for the 2021-22 season.
MAKE SURE YOUR DETAILS ARE UP TO DATE
To reiterate, we are awaiting guidance on crowd attendance numbers and when known, we will endeavour to communicate with our fans through email.

Therefore, we urge you to ensure that your details are up to date so we can contact you with this important information relating to your season ticket.

We also request that you link your season ticket to your Swans Club Account, if you have not already. More detail is available on our website.

I hope this helps.

PS, thanks again WR!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swans APP and season tickets on 09:54 - Jul 20 with 824 viewsKGriz16

Haven't they said they'll email when it's all up and running for e-ticket season ticket holders. I'm still waiting with baited breath..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024