Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie 22:46 - Jul 19 with 1427 viewsbritferry

Harry 'DIDN'T warn Charles about $20m book deal': Royal Family are left 'surprised' as Duke reveals he has ALREADY written 'wholly truthful' Megxit memoir 'not as the prince I was born but as the man I have become' that will hit shelves next year

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9803675/Prince-Harry-written-bombshell-

I just hope the author, his wife, remembers we spell it "colour" not "color"

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 07:04 - Jul 20 with 1371 viewsYrAlarch

I am sure it will be a literary masterpiece.
the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 07:34 - Jul 20 with 1362 viewsCatullus

Oh "wholly truthful" then, another request for privacy I see. Fair play, their keeping themselves to themselves, no attention seeking going on.

Will all this BS have more people calling for the Monarchy (as it currently exists in the Uk) to be removed from public life. Should they take their money and wander off into private citizenship and leave the rest of us alone?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 08:15 - Jul 20 with 1348 viewsnantywatcher

"thick" - Seriously??
the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 09:20 - Jul 20 with 1327 viewsCatullus

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 08:15 - Jul 20 by nantywatcher

"thick" - Seriously??

How about misguided...or led by his ballsack?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 09:25 - Jul 20 with 1320 viewsonehunglow

"written".
I stopped at that.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 10:43 - Jul 20 with 1294 viewsCatullus

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 09:25 - Jul 20 by onehunglow

"written".
I stopped at that.

How about "dictated by Meghan"?

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 10:44 - Jul 20 with 1291 viewsonehunglow

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 10:43 - Jul 20 by Catullus

How about "dictated by Meghan"?

Hope that is not a euphonium

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 11:51 - Jul 20 with 1271 viewsKGriz16

What a weird family. Get rid. Like Cooper. Get them out
Login to get fewer ads

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 14:54 - Jul 20 with 1228 viewsKilkennyjack

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 09:25 - Jul 20 by onehunglow

"written".
I stopped at that.

Veteran mind, where is your respect ?

Beware of the Risen People

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 17:35 - Jul 20 with 1189 viewsbritferry

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 08:15 - Jul 20 by nantywatcher

"thick" - Seriously??

Yes "thick", he got given all the privileges of a private education at Eton but he would have never have made it to Sandhurst based on his results, he got there because he's a royal.

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 17:53 - Jul 20 with 1184 viewsFlashberryjack

Meghan must be wonderful in the sack.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 17:56 - Jul 20 with 1180 viewsBoundy

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 14:54 - Jul 20 by Kilkennyjack

Veteran mind, where is your respect ?

The irony of your post must have passed way over your small minded brain or is it size relative to your age I wonder, either way I had a good chuckle , as I do normally when you post

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 18:12 - Jul 20 with 1170 viewsonehunglow

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 17:53 - Jul 20 by Flashberryjack

As long as it’s over her head

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 18:34 - Jul 20 with 1162 viewsFlashberryjack

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 18:12 - Jul 20 by onehunglow

As long as it’s over her head

I think she's quite attractive, until she opens her mouth.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 22:19 - Jul 20 with 1116 viewsKilkennyjack

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 17:56 - Jul 20 by Boundy

The irony of your post must have passed way over your small minded brain or is it size relative to your age I wonder, either way I had a good chuckle , as I do normally when you post

Correct i was taking the pish out of people like you.

Glad you had a chuckle 👍😂

Beware of the Risen People

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 00:13 - Jul 21 with 1078 viewsbritferry

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 17:53 - Jul 20 by Flashberryjack

she's over-rated, everybody at the rugby club says so

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 10:17 - Jul 24 with 916 viewsbritferry

looks like the Markles have landed a $40m 4 book deal, the first will be released during the Queens platinum jubilee next year but another won't be released until after the Queens death.

Its Ok Gran, I won't dish the dirt on our family, I'll wait for you to pop your clogs first.

This thick ginger you-know-what should be stripped of all his royal titles and his entire family be removed from the line of succession.

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 11:36 - Jul 25 with 822 viewshowenjack

the thick Ginger Californian Prince's new bookie on 10:44 - Jul 20 by onehunglow

Hope that is not a euphonium

I didn't know she was musical?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024