Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can 15:14 - Jul 21 with 3466 viewsKeithHaynes

The absolute abuse, threats and nonsense received via social media regards our reporting since the play off final has been horrendous, that is if it bothered us. All we have done is report what we know from good solid foundations without putting the websites integrity at risk. We also find it helpful if everyone read the articles in every instance 👍

We hope you continue to come here for the latest swans news.

Thank you.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 11:50 - Jul 25 with 766 viewsonehunglow

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 22:23 - Jul 24 by max936

Why to pick you up off the floor

Anyway Joe Joyce is up soon against Takam, good night.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2021 22:25]

Just to say I shall be watching you closely.

Love ya,yiu mad nut

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 12:06 - Jul 25 with 730 viewsKeithHaynes

Remains undefeated. Great performance by Joyce.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 12:12 - Jul 25 with 719 viewsmax936

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 12:06 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

Remains undefeated. Great performance by Joyce.

It was, but I just can't take to him.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 12:53 - Jul 25 with 665 viewsguthrieintherain

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 12:12 - Jul 25 by max936

It was, but I just can't take to him.

Joshua or Fury would have knocked him out first 2 rounds had no defence.

Good fighter though.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 21:36 - Jul 25 with 463 viewsKGriz16

Keith, could we have a positive thread on this forum please. I am excited to get the season started and see the new players on the field, new style of play (perhaps), old players stepping up and see who comes up from the youth. I'm very positive, as always, about the Swans chances.
Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 00:23 - Jul 26 with 361 viewsNotLoyal

You should start one 👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 08:55 - Jul 26 with 251 viewsonehunglow

Doing our best to bring you what we can whenever we can on 00:23 - Jul 26 by NotLoyal

You should start one 👍

I will start a positive post

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024