Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Certain reporters saying we have little money! 20:03 - Jul 21 with 2320 viewsmagicdaps10

Bit confused here after we were meant to be making a significant loan signing, spending 1.5M already and talks of bids in for players like Henry that these certain reporters are saying we are interested in.

Am I missing something or will this be the start of the movement once the new guy is in place!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:05 - Jul 21 with 1677 viewsKGriz16

I'm really confused by local journalists who're fans of the club saying things like this. I'm of the opinion Cooper and Potter before him have been backed somewhat with sensible transfers/loans. I'm not sure what more fans want.
Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:06 - Jul 21 with 1669 viewsonehunglow

We made maive profit on several players which was for the big black hole.Now that s been filled in, we might have a sink hole to fix.

We're more bothered bitching with each other than getting angry at what is really fundamental .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:10 - Jul 21 with 1655 viewsmagicdaps10

I think there is an over reaction from certain reporters that we are up against a wall with money.
I fully expect Grimes to go and part of the money used to strengthen.

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:18 - Jul 21 with 1608 viewsDr_Winston

Club spends what it can afford. Idiot reporters and supporters think club should spend more. Sensible people look on in disgust.

This is our life now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:23 - Jul 21 with 1588 viewsmagicdaps10

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:18 - Jul 21 by Dr_Winston

Club spends what it can afford. Idiot reporters and supporters think club should spend more. Sensible people look on in disgust.

This is our life now.

Not my angle Doc, seems the reporters are way off what is happening but to say that there is little money and not an attractive proposition when we have brought in 3 players at a total of around 1.5M with no outgoing(yet) is baffling!

As stated, throw in this rumoured loan signing and reported bids for Henry that the same reporters have said that we are very interested in, seems all a bit odd to me!

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:24 - Jul 21 with 1582 viewsonehunglow

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:23 - Jul 21 by magicdaps10

Not my angle Doc, seems the reporters are way off what is happening but to say that there is little money and not an attractive proposition when we have brought in 3 players at a total of around 1.5M with no outgoing(yet) is baffling!

As stated, throw in this rumoured loan signing and reported bids for Henry that the same reporters have said that we are very interested in, seems all a bit odd to me!

It is odd.
It's odd that some think hey can see the woods from the trees,too.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:29 - Jul 21 with 1560 viewsmax936

Whoever that loan signing was is dead in the water now IMHO, I'm very interested in a nice Merc, its what dreams are made of.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:30 - Jul 21 with 1558 viewsmagicdaps10

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:24 - Jul 21 by onehunglow

It is odd.

In instance to anything in particular!?

Login to get fewer ads

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:32 - Jul 21 with 1547 viewsmagicdaps10

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:29 - Jul 21 by max936

Whoever that loan signing was is dead in the water now IMHO, I'm very interested in a nice Merc, its what dreams are made of.

Considering that Cooper and the board agreed to the amicable parting 2 weeks ago, Cooper only stayed on to take pre season training until a new man was on board... The loan signing was on only a week ago!

As I say... All very odd.

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:34 - Jul 21 with 1533 viewsAndyCole

Your angle makes perfect sense. Some posters prefer to wheel out the same ol' same ol' blindingly obvious diatribe thinking they know more about our finances.

We have more money than some would like us to believe. We'll have even more money when the imminent sale(s) land.

We have a recent track record of only spending what we can afford. This will obviously continue and I hear we will be looking to stretch those boundaries in an effort to push on.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:35 - Jul 21 with 1530 viewsBillyChong

We spent £1.8m on Craig Beattie alone over 10 years ago. £1.5m is peanuts. No way are the yanks paying the rumoured Henry price.
Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:46 - Jul 21 with 1502 viewsmagicdaps10

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:34 - Jul 21 by AndyCole

Your angle makes perfect sense. Some posters prefer to wheel out the same ol' same ol' blindingly obvious diatribe thinking they know more about our finances.

We have more money than some would like us to believe. We'll have even more money when the imminent sale(s) land.

We have a recent track record of only spending what we can afford. This will obviously continue and I hear we will be looking to stretch those boundaries in an effort to push on.

Football has a shelf, footballers especially and if getting x amount of millions means us reinvesting a certain % to get 3 or so players in to strengthen the team.... It has to be done.

Enlighten a little more when you say "stretch those boundaries".

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:50 - Jul 21 with 1488 viewsmagicdaps10

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:35 - Jul 21 by BillyChong

We spent £1.8m on Craig Beattie alone over 10 years ago. £1.5m is peanuts. No way are the yanks paying the rumoured Henry price.

That is what the reporters are stating with Henry but state we have little money, 5m might be off the cards for Henry but he isn't going to cost a few 100 thousand.

My Cal is, how can they say we hold a genuine interest in him but yet we have little money, likely hood that it will not happen but you don't look at a car that is over your price without having a bit of money to try knocking it down to what you can pay.

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:54 - Jul 21 with 1474 viewsowainglyndwr

Maybe Bids are just smoke .

Where do people think money will come from .

Investment hedge funds only lay money out to gain long term, not continue to chuck money
Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:56 - Jul 21 with 1469 viewsDr_Winston

Because most journalists (and Trolls) don't have the first idea what they're talking about.

Take Stuart James for example. Most people hang on his every word when he's clearly a numpty of the highest order. He's bipping today about how the supporters can expect no "investment". You'd think a professional football writer would be vaguely aware of the existence of FFP but apparently not in his case.

Use your common sense. Make your own opinion. Ignore the clueless hacks and internet wannabes. You'll be happier.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 21:08 - Jul 21 with 1391 viewsCatullus

Specially when other clubs are in a much worse state than us financially.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 21:12 - Jul 21 with 1377 viewsAndyCole

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:24 - Jul 21 by onehunglow

It is odd.

Comedy gold isn't it, every time. It never ceases to amuse me.

The perfect example of an internet Troll. Lost in them trees. With the audacity to call others trolls.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 21:25 - Jul 21 with 1346 viewsraynor94

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:35 - Jul 21 by BillyChong

Beattie cost £800k to replace Scotland

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 21:28 - Jul 21 with 1336 viewsKeithHaynes

To the OP please read the last article.

The future is unwritten for Swansea and Steve Cooper. 21st Jul 2021 15:41
It isn’t a nice feeling when you report things that are not going to be taken well. Especially when the main story is Steve Cooper leaving the swans, which in turn keeps transfers away from the club as well. Taking things on the chin are a fact of life, especially when you run a football website. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 21:32 - Jul 21 with 1306 viewsBillyChong

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 21:25 - Jul 21 by raynor94

Beattie cost £800k to replace Scotland

If so, that’s still the same as what we spent on our marquee signing Jamal Lowe 11 years later.
Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 21:38 - Jul 21 with 1266 viewsKeithHaynes

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 20:32 - Jul 21 by magicdaps10

Considering that Cooper and the board agreed to the amicable parting 2 weeks ago, Cooper only stayed on to take pre season training until a new man was on board... The loan signing was on only a week ago!

As I say... All very odd.

Put yourself in the loaning clubs position, they have agreed everything to let their player come to Swansea and Cooper is the boss and his successful track record with loan players Is there for all to see. Then they learn there is an issue, Cooper may not be there, in fact Marsh isn’t even there now. And he is taking certain people potentially with him. Would you honestly send your young player to this club under those conditions ?

Cooper leaving scuppered this deal.

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 21:39 - Jul 21 with 1259 viewsmagicdaps10

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 21:28 - Jul 21 by KeithHaynes

To the OP please read the last article.

The future is unwritten for Swansea and Steve Cooper. 21st Jul 2021 15:41
It isn’t a nice feeling when you report things that are not going to be taken well. Especially when the main story is Steve Cooper leaving the swans, which in turn keeps transfers away from the club as well. Taking things on the chin are a fact of life, especially when you run a football website. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

👍
Just read, not aware of that article but interesting read. I would suspect that the loan deal in place for this player was done knowing that Cooper was on his way out? Would point to a Andy Scott scouting.

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 21:41 - Jul 21 with 1245 viewsKeithHaynes

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 21:39 - Jul 21 by magicdaps10

👍
Just read, not aware of that article but interesting read. I would suspect that the loan deal in place for this player was done knowing that Cooper was on his way out? Would point to a Andy Scott scouting.

I think it’s the opposite mate, I think they found out about that the main man was going and pulled out last minute.

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 22:20 - Jul 21 with 1169 viewsowainglyndwr

Maybe Bids are just smoke .

Where do people think money will come from .

Investment hedge funds only lay money out to gain long term, not continue to chuck money
Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 22:21 - Jul 21 with 1163 viewsjack247

Certain reporters saying we have little money! on 21:38 - Jul 21 by KeithHaynes

Put yourself in the loaning clubs position, they have agreed everything to let their player come to Swansea and Cooper is the boss and his successful track record with loan players Is there for all to see. Then they learn there is an issue, Cooper may not be there, in fact Marsh isn’t even there now. And he is taking certain people potentially with him. Would you honestly send your young player to this club under those conditions ?

Cooper leaving scuppered this deal.

Then why was it leaked? I don’t mean published on here, I mean by wherever the info came from. The club knew Cooper was leaving two weeks ago, so it’s odd that news of a significant loan signing should come out last week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024