Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent 23:00 - Jul 21 with 2882 viewsKeithHaynes

Stand by.
Shouldn’t be too long, possibly the quickest appointment in swans history, we do have a history of dragging our feet with new manager appointments, but not this time.

Imminently imminently, couldn’t resist it 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 23:08 - Jul 21 with 2505 viewsGixerJack

Bob was shipped in a bit sharpish mind
Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 23:09 - Jul 21 with 2500 viewsraynor94

Nice one Keith, well the Sporting life reckon it's (Useless) Eustace

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 23:10 - Jul 21 with 2494 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Can not wait to see who is going to be wheeled out.
Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 23:10 - Jul 21 with 2493 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 23:08 - Jul 21 by GixerJack

Bob was shipped in a bit sharpish mind

It's an appointment 2 weeks in the making regardless of todays happenings.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 23:19 - Jul 21 with 2421 viewsDr_Winston

John Eustace by the sounds of it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 23:52 - Jul 21 with 2282 viewsjack_lord

Imminently imminent before I go to bed or will I find out when I get up?

I'm going to bed in a few minutes.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 23:54 - Jul 21 with 2276 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 23:19 - Jul 21 by Dr_Winston

John Eustace by the sounds of it.

Can you really find the 100% right appointment in the time Keith calls it imminent and it actually happening?

"Imminent" was two weeks so expect an "imminent imminent" appointment on that basis next Wednesday about 1 pm. Leave you calendar free.

Was it not rather honourable of Cooper to hold the fort for the initial imminent period. (two weeks).? Marshy clearly did not want to hang around.

I find myself slagging him off one minute and praising him the next. I liked all Swansea managers. There really was something engaging about Clement and Carlos. Does Carlos fancy another go?. He got Sheff weds into the playoff like Cooper but with no parachute.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2021 23:55]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 00:08 - Jul 22 with 2219 viewsKeithHaynes

Well it won’t be tonight.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 00:10 - Jul 22 with 2213 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 00:08 - Jul 22 by KeithHaynes

Well it won’t be tonight.

Awwww. I thought it was like election night when you stay up to see the result

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 00:11 - Jul 22 with 2204 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 00:10 - Jul 22 by builthjack

Awwww. I thought it was like election night when you stay up to see the result

I think the returning officer has lost his envelope in West London.

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 01:28 - Jul 22 with 2116 viewsItchySphincter

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 00:11 - Jul 22 by KeithHaynes

I think the returning officer has lost his envelope in West London.

So it is Eustace then.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 07:43 - Jul 22 with 1752 viewsThornburyswan

Any clue on how imminent is ‘imminently imminent’ Keith? This morning, today, tomorrow . . .?

PS appears that backroom team, including Marsh, are staying with Tatey sorting out the Rovers match if the ‘imminently imminent’ announcement is in fact not that imminent ;-)
Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 08:11 - Jul 22 with 1671 viewsjack_lord

Back to the land of the living. I guess it is even more imminently imminent.

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 08:33 - Jul 22 with 1591 viewsJohnw102

Still no sign of white smoke from the Liberty chimney

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 08:43 - Jul 22 with 1547 viewsjack_lord

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 08:33 - Jul 22 by Johnw102

Still no sign of white smoke from the Liberty chimney

I see a commercial opportunity there

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 09:40 - Jul 22 with 1359 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 07:43 - Jul 22 by Thornburyswan

Any clue on how imminent is ‘imminently imminent’ Keith? This morning, today, tomorrow . . .?

PS appears that backroom team, including Marsh, are staying with Tatey sorting out the Rovers match if the ‘imminently imminent’ announcement is in fact not that imminent ;-)

I would imagine it will be imminently.
I can’t see Mike Marsh returning for Saturday.

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 10:04 - Jul 22 with 1246 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 09:40 - Jul 22 by KeithHaynes

I would imagine it will be imminently.
I can’t see Mike Marsh returning for Saturday.

No chance that Marsh will be back, they would have to pay him to leave so they are just flipping it that he hands in his resignation..think that would go for the rest of Coopers team aswell.
He has left them right in it as there is. no job to walk straight into.

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 10:05 - Jul 22 with 1240 viewspikeypaul

It will be whoever accepts the cheapest contract and is happy to have feck all to spend the next couple of years,FACT.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 10:12 - Jul 22 with 1198 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 10:05 - Jul 22 by pikeypaul

It will be whoever accepts the cheapest contract and is happy to have feck all to spend the next couple of years,FACT.

Wrong!
You realise that we would likely pay QPR a fee if we get Eustace, however small it would be it would still be a fee regardless and not the cheapest option.

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 10:30 - Jul 22 with 1107 viewsNotLoyal

Leave Keith alone his crystal ball has been stolen by Wales on Line 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 11:16 - Jul 22 with 913 viewspikeypaul

Magicdaps

So you know it’s Eustace do you ?

And you know the amount if any compo would be paid.

If the answer to either of the above is No , then it’s you that is wrong.

We all know from past experience that the hedge fund will take the cheapest option.

The last hour on Talkspirt has been debating the Swans managerial situation and White and Jordan and all other contributors have nailed it with the total lack of support the owners are willing to give any manager and are just what it says on the tin “Hedge Fund”

I know it’s a little hard for some of you to understand that we are owned by a Hedge fund and what the aim of a Hedge fund is but the sooner you do the quicker you will understand the reality of the situation, until then I would suggest you just repeat 5 or 6 times very slowly the words HEDGE FUND.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2021 11:29]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 11:24 - Jul 22 with 882 viewsandypitt56

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 10:05 - Jul 22 by pikeypaul

Cooper knew there wouldn't be any money to spend, yet the club had an 80k striker on the books. so much for not being backed! Why are some fans so happy to spend money the club dont have. we spent a load when in the prem and look where that got us.
Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 11:38 - Jul 22 with 816 viewspikeypaul

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 11:24 - Jul 22 by andypitt56

Cooper knew there wouldn't be any money to spend, yet the club had an 80k striker on the books. so much for not being backed! Why are some fans so happy to spend money the club dont have. we spent a load when in the prem and look where that got us.

Correct and just like the next appointment Cooper accepted having nothing to spend that is why he was appointed, like I said and you have just admitted the next manager will be someone who is happy to have deck all to spend.

Ayews pay was a tiny fraction of the 10s of millions of inward transfer fees and £100 million parachute payments.

The bottom lune is the hedge fund has done what it came to do and raped the club for its own financial well being, the sad thing is that there are “fans’” that are happy for the yanks to do this, like I said you get what you deserve.

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 13:18 - Jul 22 with 604 viewsandypitt56

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 11:38 - Jul 22 by pikeypaul

Correct and just like the next appointment Cooper accepted having nothing to spend that is why he was appointed, like I said and you have just admitted the next manager will be someone who is happy to have deck all to spend.

Ayews pay was a tiny fraction of the 10s of millions of inward transfer fees and £100 million parachute payments.

The bottom lune is the hedge fund has done what it came to do and raped the club for its own financial well being, the sad thing is that there are “fans’” that are happy for the yanks to do this, like I said you get what you deserve.

Why are you peddling the fact that the owners are taking money out of the club? It was obvious we were just in a complete financial mess when they took over. There is no evidence they have taken money out.. when we were in the prem our wages we over 80% of our income, doesnt take much to realise where the money went. aAter the spending we did (bony, ayew, baston, mesa) all players that we spent big on and sold for nothing or they left on a free.
Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 13:27 - Jul 22 with 572 viewsjackal

Swansea managerial announcement imminently imminent on 11:24 - Jul 22 by andypitt56

Ayew was under contract so the Yanks couldn't unload him. They tried.

Thankfully no one would match his wages.

I'm afraid we're going nowhere with our current owners.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024